Main points of Somali Religious Scholars conference

I promise you the days of Mogadishu being the Capital are numbered, there is no reason why any Somali should be held ransom to your kind.

I'm not beholden to Xamar, I don't want Xamar, it's a cursed city inhabited by filth. Every man should have his own golbalo as his Capital.

You want to keep Xalane open and pimp yourselves out to foreigners? That's fine with me, just don't involve us with your bullsh!t.
No matter how much you people want to big up garowe and compare Puntland’s phoney ‘capital’ status to the pearl of the Indian Ocean, it doesn’t mean anything. The world and even Somalis themselves recognise Mogadishu as the capital and treat it as such. The only ‘filth’ that was present in Mogadishu was removed a long time ago. Now the city is prospering whether you like it or not

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doc, Abduallhi Yusuf (AUN) made a mistake, unfortunately his work has achieved nothing, it has only emboldened HAG and their anti-nation efforts of extortion and destruction, we should've pushed for Confederalism.

The international community just want to ensure any system we adopt is within guidelines it won't erupt other countries working models. We should tell them since Somalia is longest failed nation, that makes us unique and they can't copy us or destabilize their countries for our balkanization model.

PL/JL will be free from constant centralizing goon in hamar who know the international community nor somalis will ever accept it, their only doing it to stall us becuz their so divided and unruly and scared we develop faster. The other thing hags is scared of, their will be no more somalis interested in hamar or their affairs, they will be left to their own device, they know what thaat means? they look at GM/HS where noone interferes and how it looks, hamar will quickly become like that if Darods leave.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chaseyourdreamzz their dumb ppl HAGS. They centralized SNTV, wat did it create? PLTV/JLTV. If they dare centralize the govt, then wat will it create? doqon loo shegi maayo. It will result simply in a new countries in JL/PL

The international community just want to ensure any system we adopt is within guidelines it won't erupt other countries working models. We should tell them since Somalia is longest failed nation, that makes us unique and they can't copy us or destabilize their countries for our balkanization model.

PL/JL will be free from constant centralizing goon in hamar who know the international community nor somalis will ever accept it, their only doing it to stall us becuz their so divided and unruly and scared we develop faster. The other thing hags is scared of, their will be no more somalis interested in hamar or their affairs, they will be left to their own device, they know what thaat means? they look at GM/HS where noone interferes and how it looks, hamar will quickly become like that if Darods leave.

Majeerteen have power, all we have to do is refuse to recognise Mogadishu as the Capital, cite Somaliland as another factor, and all Somalis will jump on board. Even Raxanweyne are getting sick of them, and are returning to SWS.

As soon as MJ get the ball rolling, like clockwork everyone else will co-sign, it's that simple.

No matter how much you people want to big up garowe and compare Puntland’s phoney ‘capital’ status to the pearl of the Indian Ocean, it doesn’t mean anything. The world and even Somalis themselves recognise Mogadishu as the capital and treat it as such. The only ‘filth’ that was present in Mogadishu was removed a long time ago. Now the city is prospering whether you like it or not

That "Pearl" was built by the Italians, maintained by Darood, and destroyed by your kind.

These people will simultaneously big up Aideed for kicking out the Americans (when he was fine with them setting up in Mogadishu), and have no problem with Xalane, an area they can't visit or be employed at, an area where their underage daughters are pimped out, and children are harvested for organs.

HAG is the cancer that destroyed Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase Tell Hags u centralized civil groups, religious groups, even SNTV. Wat has it resulted in? PLTV/JLTV, it's resulted in separate civil groups, religious groups. Then lead them down the path of logic wat will centralizing the govt achieve for them except NEW countries declared in PL/JL with international support that a 'centralized' somalia is much more dangerous to somalis n it's neighbor as seen in the 70s, to balkanize will be the preferred model for all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase these damn SNM u called upon are not 'politically savvy'. A recognized SL won't stabilize Somalia that's why it's not supported. But a PL endorsed balkanization can present how it can stop 'centralization' which is dangerous to all somalis and it's neighbors as seen in the 70s,80s, we can present to the international community it's either balkanize NOW or face another Siyad emerging from Somalia, a threat to somalis and their neighbors. This time it will be HAG siyad.

Finally convince the International community, Somalia is unique case of failed state for longest period, therefore our solution won't be copy-cated or destabilize other nations models or problems becuz they will need to go thru 30 years of failed state before the 'somali option' is open to them which none of their nations will go thru such 'process' to get the Somali model. This means Somalia can have any solution it wants and no other nation will stop it or interfere in fear it 'may spread' to their homelands.

That "Pearl" was built by the Italians, maintained by Darood, and destroyed by your kind.

These people will simultaneously big up Aideed for kicking out the Americans (when he was fine with them setting up in Mogadishu), and have no problem with Xalane, an area they can't visit or be employed at, an area where their underage daughters are pimped out, and children are harvested for organs.

HAG is the cancer that destroyed Somalia.
Xamar is looking at its best right now and we all know who built this. Meanwhile garoowe is smaller than my neighbourhood in yaaqshid. Be for real now kiddo. Allaheey Muqdisho muuq wanaag ee dhowr :banderas:

982C6172-A5D4-4935-96B0-04750E976754.jpg

Culumo calling out the Khwarij ideology got the Daarood emotional. Yaab these guys don't want to fund Somali government when others do they cry wolf. We are cursed with these langaabs...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xamar is looking at its best right now and we all know who built this. Meanwhile garoowe is smaller than my neighbourhood in yaaqshid. Be for real now kiddo. Allaheey Muqdisho muuq wanaag ee dhowr :banderas:

View attachment 251086

No clean water, no drainage, no sewage, no roads, no town plan, it's a beautiful ghetto I agree. A ghetto is a place neglected of infrastructure which your city is a prime example.

@Chase these damn SNM u called upon are not 'politically savvy'. A recognized SL won't stabilize Somalia that's why it's not supported. But a PL endorsed balkanization can present how it can stop 'centralization' which is dangerous to all somalis and it's neighbors as seen in the 70s,80s, we can present to the international community it's either balkanize NOW or face another Siyad emerging from Somalia, a threat to somalis and their neighbors. This time it will be HAG siyad.

Finally convince the International community, Somalia is unique case of failed state for longest period, therefore our solution won't be copy-cated or destabilize other nations models or problems becuz they will need to go thru 30 years of failed state before the 'somali option' is open to them which none of their nations will go thru such 'process' to get the Somali model. This means Somalia can have any solution it wants and no other nation will stop it or interfere in fear it 'may spread' to their homelands.

Doc, Somalia is one of the nation's targetted to be a desolate hell-hole of misery and chaos, an extraction point for resources (when the time comes) if you will, these foreigners don't care to establish a difference between us, I fully believe they'd refuse a Confederation because they'll know we'll be finally able to advance ourselves and move on.

This is the whole point, to forever have a paper government that doesn't exist on the ground, and dictate its policies and laws against our will.

This is the endgame, HAG is the gun being held against our heads, this is by no means an accident, I wouldn't even call it a situation, this was the plan all along.

In 15 years we're going to get the same headlines on BBC and other Western media outlets:

"Somalia is a fragile State making headway against Al-Shabab"

Repeatedly, on and on and on...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS U signed away your airport in return for a petty 'terminal' kkkkkkk fuckin ceebey tacal!!!! HAG is slave minded, 30 years of collecting fees at ur airport for a petty terminal. U sold ur port also for 30 years, not a single upgrade has been done in return, just a 'total pimp out' on hag. Turks control your airport hotel taking all diaspora/foreigner dollars to turkey while you clean the rooms for shillings. Your a slave waryaa, hag, you were only respected under DAROD rule, not under yourself.

@Prince of HS U signed away your airport in return for a petty 'terminal' kkkkkkk fuckin ceebey tacal!!!! HAG is slave minded, 30 years of collecting fees at ur airport for a petty terminal. U sold ur port also for 30 years, not a single upgrade has been done in return, just a 'total pimp out' on hag. Turks control your airport hotel taking all diaspora/foreigner dollars to turkey while you clean the rooms for shillings. Your a slave waryaa, hag, you were only respected under DAROD rule, not under yourself.
my uncle adan cadde AUN had white people cleaning his feet on camera warya. you are not on my level

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chaseyourdreamzz my dream is to see Somalia called the 'Somali Pennisula' like they call the 'Gulf' the 'Gulf' it's just a region with many independent states. That's my dream to see thru that vision.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
my uncle adan cadde AUN had white people cleaning his feet on camera warya. you are not on my level

Under Darod the world respected u, ur 'ceeb' was concealed, now ur 'ceeb' has come out in 91 and every policy u do turns into proving ur a pure slave IQ in the intellect. Ur ancestors were 'bodily' slaves lying down on the river as abgaal bridge so italians dont get mud on themselves. While your still a slave in the mind. No matter how u were treated well under Darod, it dont count to u becuz blacks view whites as bad in america like u do darod

Under Darod the world respected u, ur 'ceeb' was concealed, now ur 'ceeb' has come out in 91 and every policy u do turns into proving ur a pure slave IQ in the intellect. Ur ancestors were 'bodily' slaves lying down on the river as abgaal bridge so italians dont get mud on themselves. While your still a slave in the mind. No matter how u were treated well under Darod, it dont count to u becuz blacks view whites as bad in america like u do darod
funnily enough its you daroods that have been filled with cuqdad since a child by your parents. my people fought italians as soon as they touched down in cadale and warsheihk. check out ahmed gabyow AUN. warrior and poet who was the first to call out for somalis to unite against Italian colonizers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doc, Somalia is one of the nation's targetted to be a desolate hell-hole of misery and chaos, an extraction point for resources (when the time comes) if you will, these foreigners don't care to establish a difference between us, I fully believe they'd refuse a Confederation because they'll know we'll be finally able to advance ourselves and move on.

This is the whole point, to forever have a paper government that doesn't exist on the ground, and dictate its policies and laws against our will.

This is the endgame, HAG is the gun being held against our heads, this is by no means an accident, I wouldn't even call it a situation, this was the plan all along.

In 15 years we're going to get the same headlines on BBC and other Western media outlets:

"Somalia is a fragile State making headway against Al-Shabab"

Repeatedly, on and on and on...

Kinda like the brits in world war 1 when they feared the ottomans they armed the 'saudis' to destabilize the ottomans and then when they won, they put oil money into saudi so they can control the islamic world. Better backward bedouin controlling Islamic world then an advanced Turk.

A similar model might be in the foreigner intention 4 Somalia, HAG run Somalia where we are all led by the dumbest ppl in Somalia. A Hag run country can ensure we are poor, desolate, and dumb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
funnily enough its you daroods that have been filled with cuqdad since a child by your parents. my people fought italians as soon as they touched down in cadale and warsheihk. check out ahmed gabyow AUN. warrior and poet who was the first to call out for somalis to unite against Italian colonizers.

I am being honest. HAGS haven't helped PL in any way historically or even today. It's always the other way around. We created the SYL when we came to hamar n lost our kingdom, we taught u that self governance is better then colony. It was us who migrated to the capital from 1930 till 1991, we did nothing but good waryaa, not an inch of evil. Even the 'trees' we planted are still blossoming, even dameerki wasn't allowed to shit on ur land, imagine how we treated anyone else doing evil.

Then 91 came, your ceeb to be seen world wide till today we are stuck in it. We left n went home and after waiting for 8 years, we realized you were not serious about a Somali govt. We helped ourselves once again, xitaa u wud think u wud repay us for what we did, but no, the only thing u brought us was 'alitihaad' and 300 dead bodies with dahir aways.

Kinda like the brits in world war 1 when they feared the ottomans they armed the 'saudis' to destabilize the ottomans and then when they won, they put oil money into saudi so they can control the islamic world. Better backward bedouin controlling Islamic world then an advanced Turk.

A similar model might be in the foreigner intention 4 Somalia, HAG run Somalia where we are all led by the dumbest ppl in Somalia. A Hag run country can ensure we are poor, desolate, and dumb.

Exactly, that was the plan the whole time, the lowest most depraved uncivilised clan calling the shots for all of us, Isaaqs can grieve fair enough, but I know they can build infrastructure and (incrementally) advance their society, the South on the other hand will remain the same for decades, they will never change.

Trending

Latest posts