Main points of Somali Religious Scholars conference

Also keep an eye out on attempts to create a Government sponsored "Mufti" or council the same way it was created in Middle Eastern countries as a Government tool.

All well known Somali Imams/Scholars/Sheikhs speak out against the foreign funded al shabaab that is currently being eradicated, they are only used as an excuse for more long-term and sinister plots of reform/control. Similar to how they were created and funded to justify occupying Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop abusing n shitting all over the Somali name when-ever a bunch of thugs meet up in hamar.

Majiro wax la yiraahdo Shir Culumo Somaliyed oo Xamar ka furmay ama kusoo xirmay.​

FB_IMG_1674749352700-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: IDIL NEWS STAFF JANUARY 26, 2023

Gudoonka Culumada Somaliyed,waxuu la mid yahay…
1.Xiriirka Kubada Somaliyed.
2.Gudoonka dhaliinyarada Somaliyed.
3.Gudoonka Dhaqaatiirta Somaliyed.
4.Gudoonka Ganacsiga Somaliyed.
5.Gudoonka Haweenka Somaliyed.

Dhamaantood waa waxba kama jiraan loo samaystay in Lacag looga cuno Safaaradaha Xalane degan..

Waa og yihiin Safaaraduhu waana la socdaan in ay yihiin wax Muqdisho ku kooban.

Safaaradaha Xalane ku yaal iskabadaa Magacyadaas Mashruucyada looga cunee,Madaxweynaha Somaliya waxay u arkaan mid aan awood badan lahayn oo kalsooni,doorasho shacab,awood qaybsi federaal iyo Xisbiyo heer federaal ah aan ku imaan,isla markaana aysan talada dalka Somaliya Gacanta ugu wada jirin oo Teendhada Xalane ee lagu doortay ku kooban.

Shiikh Soomoow iyo Cali Wajiis Qolooyin ay kala hogaaminayaan,ayaa isku dayaya in ay Indho sarcaad ku maraan Safaaradaha Xalane.

Majiro wax la yiraahdo Shir Culumo Somaliyed oo Xamar ka furmay ama kusoo xirmay.
Jibril Qoobey.

Share this:​

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Start being realistic and name your conferences 'Mogadishu' not Somali, you don't control anything in the nation is reality.

Hamzza

VIP
This was Hawiye Religious Scholars conference.
Culumida Somaaliyeed are divided into Hawiye & Darods since early 1900s, so it's kinda misleading to use the Somali name for Wadaadaha Hawiye giving support to their Hawiye president.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
This was Hawiye Religious Scholars conference.
Culumida Somaaliyeed are divided into Hawiye & Darods since early 1900s, so it's kinda misleading to use the Somali name for Wadaadaha Hawiye giving support to their Hawiye president.
These sheikhs are mostly from Mogadishu and mogadishu are mostly inhabited by hawiye

These sheikhs are mostly from Mogadishu and mogadishu are mostly inhabited by hawiye

Then don't claim it as a "Somali" religious conference, when you don't even have Isaaq present.

No Darood would be stupid enough to claim ISIS = Shia when it's ISIS's stated goal to destroy them, backed by the Wahabi extremists. If anything, this shows HAG once again and as always, have sold themselves out to Western interests.

Then don't claim it as a "Somali" religious conference, when you don't even have Isaaq present.

No Darood would be stupid enough to claim ISIS = Shia when it's ISIS's stated goal to destroy them, backed by the Wahabi extremists. If anything, this shows HAG once again and as always, have sold themselves out to Western interests.
daroods opinion or say in matters is fairly minimal when a hawiye is in charge. but when a darood is in power, he has to appease to HAG in order to not have his political career not cut off short. so in reality just like in other aspects concerning the government, HSM had to make sure the hawiye sheihks voices and opinion were heard

Hamzza

VIP
As @DR OSMAN said call it Mogadishu conference Marka.

The legacy of Culumada Hawiye is Takfeering Dowladii Abdullahi Yusuf and calling Dowladii Sheikh Sharif Islamic government. That's hypocrisy at the highest level.

Start being realistic and name your conferences 'Mogadishu' not Somali, you don't control anything in the nation is reality.
FGS is Somalia eebow, Buntland aad iskaad isku xirtay, ee anaga kaligeen baa Soomalida matalno. Qaraarka ha lagaa dareemin.

Last edited:
daroods opinion or say in matters is fairly minimal when a hawiye is in charge. but when a darood is in power, he has to appease to HAG in order to not have his political career not cut off short. so in reality just like in other aspects concerning the government, HSM had to make sure the hawiye sheihks voices and opinion were heard

I don't care about Xamar, it's not my Capital. If a collapsing star was lobbed at Mogadishu by an invading alien faction, I wouldn't blink an eye.

I want a Confederation, it's clear to anyone that not all clans are equal in intelligence, vision, mannerisms etc.

AY (AUN) made a huge mistake that will cost us in the future for a long time.

I don't care about Xamar, it's not my Capital. If a collapsing star was lobbed at Mogadishu by an invading alien faction, I wouldn't blink an eye.

I want a Confederation, it's clear to anyone that not all clans are equal in intelligence, vision, mannerisms etc.

AY (AUN) made a huge mistake that will cost us in the future for a long time.
save us the useless fan sxb. As I said what you or your kind is completely irrelevant to Somalia today. What you ‘want’ and what is going to happen regardless are two very different things and you have no right to do anything about it other then write statements like your president Deni and bootoland did when shit didn’t go there way

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've never seen any Somali wide agreed upon system in the diaspora or locally. When-ever a clan controls something even as small as 'tv', it leads to all clans having their own tv? why, no somali wide system exists that we can learn from on how to operate, so it's time to cut the cord and stop thinking we can share a nation when we can't even have unified community group in diaspora, civil groups, religious group, etc. If those small things are not working, why wud u think 1 nation will work? Sometimees the Isaaq 'gar' bay lee yihin, separatism is definitely a solution.

@Thegoodshepherd @repo @Libaax-Joore @Manzana @FBIsomalia

Federalism sounds good in theory but in practise I don't think it's going to work due to ppl centralizing it, a complete balkanization should be tabled to the U.N, we shud argue the Somali situation is 'unique' longest failed state in the world and therefore we need 'separate solution' as is the norm for others emerging from civil war.

IF city states like UAE-QATAR-BAHRAIN-Oman-Djibouti can exist, why can't regions as large as pl/jl cannot?

Last edited:
save us the useless fan sxb. As I said what you or your kind is completely irrelevant to Somalia today. What you ‘want’ and what is going to happen regardless are two very different things and you have no right to do anything about it other then write statements like your president Deni and bootoland did when shit didn’t go there way

I promise you the days of Mogadishu being the Capital are numbered, there is no reason why any Somali should be held ransom to your kind.

I'm not beholden to Xamar, I don't want Xamar, it's a cursed city inhabited by filth. Every man should have his own golbalo as his Capital.

You want to keep Xalane open and pimp yourselves out to foreigners? That's fine with me, just don't involve us with your bullsh!t.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If this federalism doesn't work out, the only solution left is total balkanization. As the international community will not recommend centralization as they know what happened in Somalia due to it.

I've never seen any Somali wide agreed upon system in the diaspora or locally. When-ever a clan controls something even as small as 'tv', it leads to all clans having their own tv? why, no somali wide system exists that we can learn from on how to operate, so it's time to cut the cord and stop thinking we can share a nation when we can't even have unified community group in diaspora, civil groups, religious group, etc. If those small things are not working, why wud u think 1 nation will work? Sometimees the Isaaq 'gar' bay lee yihin, separatism is definitely a solution.

@Thegoodshepherd @repo @Libaax-Joore @Manzana @FBIsomalia

Federalism sounds good in theory but in practise I don't think it's going to work, a complete balkanization should be tabled to the U.N, we shud argue the Somali situation is 'unique' longest failed state in the world and therefore we need 'separate solution' as is the norm for others emerging from civil war.

IF city states like UAE-QATAR-BAHRAIN-Oman can exist n thrive, why can't regions as large as pl/jl cannot?

Doc, Abduallhi Yusuf (AUN) made a mistake, unfortunately his work has achieved nothing, it has only emboldened HAG and their anti-nation efforts of extortion and destruction, we should've pushed for Confederalism.

Trending

Latest posts