Madows violating North Africans in France

Yes, that’s normal it’s in our DNA. That’s how the somali population grew rapidly. Geeljires were having children where ever they went when they met a beautiful young woman.

It's normal when it's a wealthy geeljirre, not broke ones.
The issue is, every man wants to cosplay as if he is in heaven with Xurul Cayn, meanwhile he's in dunya, and is failing the test.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Tbh I've only encountered cucking convos in Somali and African spaces.

Y'all are weird.

Mentally deranged. Vast majority of loose somali girls in somali hotspot areas f*ck 99% with somali men, seen it on my own eyes. If the most loose women who constitute a tiny percentage of the total population of our women, only mess largely with somali guys then imagine the far superior population of normal girls? We have it good man.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The premise of 'cucking' when it comes to consensual relationships, is very incorrect.
Women don't belong to anyone, let alone random men from their own ethnic group. However, I do think that people are stronger when they stick to their own.

The trouble with Madow men, is that they think they are 'winning' by sticking their cawro into women from other races. They hang all their pride on their cawro, and that is why globally, Madow men are at the bottom, this includes Somali men, with their irresponsible guur and child rearing.

Control yourselves and stop acting like beasts.

To some of these men it's viewed as cucking especially when non religious men are easily sleeping with women from religious communities. They are pretty much ruining the dating field for the religious guys by taking out potential prospects.

Majority of these Muslim men are virgins too so some of them definently feel triggered seeing non religious men easily get women from their communities.

Muslim dudes either gotta start getting married earlier or start fucking more often. If that doesn't happen than non Muslim men will continue to tease them

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How conservative and strict is north African culture?

Some chicks from religious backgrounds prefer to party and sleep with men from less strict and religious communities.

This "cucking" problem these niggas seem to have honestly seems avoidable if they just relaxed a little bit more and created more spaces where young people can have fun within the community.

Unless change happens within the community women will continue to do this.

I imagine you have mostly met westernised arabs US, dadkaan are like that a little bit but about 50% more ”conservative”. Some families are conservative and some aren’t. Girls posted on that thread belong to the latter category.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’d never survive life as a maghrebi man.

Reminds me of when one of my Moroccan friends confessed to his Moroccan crush & she hit him with the “I’ve always viewed you like a brother” & “I’m not even ready for a relationship in uni” just to get dicked down by some niggas a few weeks later that she met at the club.

Kisame

I imagine you have mostly met westernised arabs US, dadkaan are like that a little bit but about 50% more ”conservative”. Some families are conservative and some aren’t. Girls posted on that thread belong to the latter category.

Majority of the Arabs I run into are middle class westernized ones. The only poor Muslims I've mainly run into were fob Pakistanis and Sudanese people.

Reminds me of when one of my Moroccan friends confessed to his Moroccan crush & she hit him with the “I’ve always viewed you like a brother” & “I’m not even ready for a relationship in uni” just to get dicked down by some niggas a few weeks later that she met at the club.

And then their fragile hearts break, because they got turned down once or twice. She was nice enough to turn him down gently. She doesn't owe him anything, let alone access to her body.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A lot of successful Madow men will hand over their wealth to Cadaans and Cadaan-lites such as North Africans and Arabs. Let me explain.

Self hating Madow man + Cadaan wife= self-hating mixed children.
Mixed children will marry Cadaans

All that wealth and melanin will disappear within 3 generations tops.

Look at famous Cadaans like Ronda Roussey, you'd never guess her great-grandfather was an important African American man. Look at the beige NBA, all that talent and money will go right back to Cadaans.

For shame, Madow man. For shame!!
It's hilarious. For nimaan madow diversity and integration means xaas cadaan iyo dhaleen cadaan.
:mjlol: For them integration and social mobility denotes marriage with cadaans and their eventual ethnic disappearance and wealth transfer to cadaans. Then nimaan madow wonder why there is no intergenerational wealth.

To some of these men it's viewed as cucking especially when non religious men are easily sleeping with women from religious communities. They are pretty much ruining the dating field for the religious guys by taking out potential prospects.

Majority of these Muslim men are virgins too so some of them definently feel triggered seeing non religious men easily get women from their communities.

Muslim dudes either gotta start getting married earlier or start fucking more often. If that doesn't happen than non Muslim men will continue to tease them

The truth is, the only men that feel 'cucked' are the type that get turned down once or twice and then act fragile and bitter. Or they lack the skills to successfully hold a decent conversation with a woman.

I guarantee you, the charming and attractive North African men are too busy being married or talking to women, to cry online about any of this.

Wallahi sxb, i better not see any faaraxs lusting after Moroccan women. After seeing how madows violated them there is no reason for us to put them on a pedestal.

Just like @El Nino said, we have it good here man.

Long live our Xalimo queens

They get play in their own right with madow and cadaan tings. Its just everyone is always tryna tell black dudes where and who they can f*ck with.

It's hilarious. For nimaan madow diversity and integration means xaas cadaan iyo dhaleen cadaan.
:mjlol: For them integration and social mobility denotes marriage with cadaans and their eventual ethnic disappearance and wealth transfer to cadaans. Then nimaan madow wonder why there is no intergenerational wealth.

Even these North Africans and Turks, made themselves Cadaan, because they all worship at the altar of Cadaan poonanny.

I take my hat off to the ladies from the Caucus Mountains. They have felled many a giant, with just a glance.

giphy.gif

Kisame

Wallahi sxb, i better not see any faaraxs lusting after Moroccan women. After seeing how madows violated them there is no reason for us to put them on a pedestal.

Just like @El Nino said, we have it good here man.

Long live our Xalimo queens

This You??

Morrocan girls are very actually attractive, I’d be mad too.

If you think I would have any problems with a Bantu marrying a Suugo stained baati wearing xaliimo you’d be mistaken :mjpls:

Morrocan queens

You were showing out in the Morroco threads earlier this year I ain't forget.

Trending