Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

“Countless Malis sitting there grieving,
Lz on C wing creasing”

There on to us even the ones in jail, :francis: I would advise every Somali from London to be safe wallaahi this summer. As these baaboons while stab you for just being Somali. This is going to be a very bloody summer.

I just want you guys to stay safe yall, dont let them catch you lacking.

Lz on C wing creasing”

There on to us even the ones in jail, :francis: I would advise every Somali from London to be safe wallaahi this summer. As these baaboons while stab you for just being Somali. This is going to be a very bloody summer.

Ufff dirty biddas always wanna come for us stay safe my g

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ufff dirty biddas always wanna come for us stay safe my g

Dont let them catch u lacking abti, some bloody summer is on its way kmt. Times like these you should role with a zombie killer tucked under your trackies. When a nigga with a shank tries to stab you it’s either you or him. Send him to aakhira, if mans naked (no wap) big chance you’ll be dead in a matter of minutes

Dont let them catch u lacking abti, some bloody summer is on its way kmt. Times like these you should role with a zombie killer tucked under your trackies. When a nigga with a shank tries to stab you it’s either you or him. Send him to aakhira, if mans naked (no wap) big chance you’ll be dead in a matter of minutes
100 im rolling With machete Under the seat from now cant go like Cmizz :lolbron:

Somalis in the UK need to learn how to fight, girls, women, boys, men- EVERYBODY. These madoows have been obsessed with us since we stepped foot in the UK.

I was a young girl when it first started and I swear, they started on us for NO REASON.
They even beat Somali MOTHERS! They don't care, we are all their targets. Keep your head on a swivel around these "fellow Black people".

Somalis have no allies whatsoever, whether it's in Somalia or in the diaspora, we only have each other.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Lz on C wing creasing”

Definitely all Mali’s in The uk should move on point f*ck these Madows. Few years ago when I was on road the madows didn’t want no drama. Now when that I got more to lose and can’t send a Jarer up to heaven I see the ugly jarer watching man like I wont gauge he’s eye.

Somalis in the UK need to learn how to fight, girls, women, boys, men- EVERYBODY. These madoows have been obsessed with us since we stepped foot in the UK.

I was a young girl when it first started and I swear, they started on us for NO REASON.
They even beat Somali MOTHERS! They don't care, we are all their targets. Keep your head on a swivel around these "fellow Black people".

Somalis have no allies whatsoever, whether it's in Somalia or in the diaspora, we only have each other.

Yes self defence is important. But at some point we have to stop battling them and rise above them in the social hierarchy. You dont see whites and asain constantly beef with them. They just operate on different level in society. The sad truth is we are on the bottom with them and even the man at the bottom dont want to be the lowest and eill try to find someone to push down. You cant beat Madows emulating Madow culture and be like them. We need to be above them. Even eastern europeans who come to uk yesterday dont mix with them....its only us

Yes self defence is important. But at some point we have to stop battling them and rise above them in the social hierarchy. You dont see whites and asain constantly beef with them. They just operate on different level in society. The sad truth is we are on the bottom with them and even the man at the bottom dont want to be the lowest and eill try to find someone to push down. You cant beat Madows emulating Madow culture and be like them. We need to be above them. Even eastern europeans who come to uk yesterday dont mix with them....its only us

Exactly.

Why do we still live among them? The "kids" that were brought here should have been middle-class already and moved to middle-class neighborhoods!

The problem with Somalis is that they are too greedy/short-sighted to spend their rent money on good neighborhoods and elevate their environment.

The parents are too worried about "ganacsi" and have their suitcases packed for Somalia, whilst they are doing this, their kids are emulating madoows or getting stabbed by madoows.

Any Somali over the age of 20 who still lives in these slums needs to reconsider his/her life choices.

You are where you live!!!

Trending

Latest posts