Madow guy beats up asian for calling him the n word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone ganging up on miskiin Asians nowadays? :ileycry:

There have been at least five threads of reported abuse against asians. I really wonder why.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Imagine crying and beating a man unconscious over a word he’ll be questioned on qiyamah not manly like at all.
What this guys forefathers were cotton pickers if that was me I'd beat him up more severely. Imagine some calling you the word your forefathers oppressors used to discriminate and insult them. I would not be happy for such word

What this guys forefathers were cotton pickers if that was me I'd beat him up more severely. Imagine some calling you the word your forefathers oppressors used to discriminate and insult them. I would not be happy for such word
Blacks from slavery all the way to the 80s were able to take the word like it was nothing smh no one should beat a man that way he was defenseless for that long as well....

nice, I like how the title of the twitter post never mentioned what the asian did to deserve such a whooping, obviously trying to stir up some race war.

Blacks from slavery all the way to the 80s were able to take the word like it was nothing smh no one should beat a man that way he was defenseless for that long as well....
they took the word like it was nothing cuz if they didnt theyd get lynched:drakewtf: indhoyar shouldve kept quiet and saved that language for the internet:heh:

Princefan

80s fan
Good. He shouldn't have called him the n word. I don't like Chinese. They are islamophobic af. He seems like he's straight from China. I could care less about Chinese getting beaten up as they are genociding Uighir people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts