Madow guy beats up asian for calling him the n word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the other cheek is nonsensical pacifism. One should take the high road sometimes, so people don't drag you down with their bullshit, but that should not be confused with the former. You can also forgive people as it serves good for both, but not under the principle where you always inevitably do it.
For the most, I agree with you but I still believe that pacifism in a situation where you are not being directly and physically threatened is admirable. Violence shouldn't be your immediate solution but only the last resort.

As Somalis, we know very well what shoot first talk later does to a society. Only when people are physically attacking you should you fight back and defend yourself.

For the most, I agree with you but I still believe that pacifism in a situation where you are not being directly and physically threatened is admirable. Violence shouldn't be your immediate solution but only the last resort.

As Somalis, we know very well what shoot first talk later does to a society. Only when people are physically attacking you should you fight back and defend yourself.
We sort of agree. Only the characterization and/or motivation for such action is maybe different.:icon lol:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I'm sure he called him the n word out of nowhere, because that's totally what asians do. They pick fights on the subway and call blacks the n word unprovoked. It's amazing how detached from reality blacks are.

greyhound stone

The Boss๐Ÿ’Ž
VIP
In life sometimes there is no other way but the use of violence and you must be strong to defend yourself, it was a well won beat, there are countries where using the word with N is for prison sentence
I changed my opinion he's wrong. Its word for word that man would have every right to shoot or stab him because of self defence

I'm sure he called him the n word out of nowhere, because that's totally what asians do. They pick fights on the subway and call blacks the n word unprovoked. It's amazing how detached from reality blacks are.
Loool it really sounds unrealistic doesnโ€™t it. Hearing the voices of the video there are several blacks. And we know Asians really are not confrontational people who slurs racist language out of nowhere

I changed my opinion he's wrong. Its word for word that man would have every right to shoot or stab him because of self defence
I don't handle English very well, but I don't think it's shoot or stab the solution, a few good hits and that's it. unless it's sarcasm

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Loool it really sounds unrealistic doesnโ€™t it. Hearing the voices of the video there are several blacks. And we know Asians really are not confrontational people who slurs racist language out of nowhere
Wallahi blacks wilding and showing their true colour... letโ€™s see how long this BLM masquerade will protect them...

Imagine someone came to you and started mocking starvimg somali children etc would you let that slide?? Violence is one of the most efficient tactics known throughout the history. The n-word is a major deal to AAs because of their history. I bet that Asian now latino man has learned to be quiet. Sometimes violence is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending