bf00cb0e0baed78d8dc9ad83a4e61968.jpg

Damn, she so gorgeous
:banderas:
She's part of the illuminati:reallymaury:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Reer Coronovirus' rep changed forever after 2020, from invisible to very visible :wow:

Niggas gotta start learning karate/kung fu again
tumblr_lnqsecU32Q1qhaw05o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Good. He shouldn't have called him the n word. I don't like Chinese. They are islamophobic af. He seems like he's straight from China. I could care less about Chinese getting beaten up as they are genociding Uighir people.

So are you responsible for Al-Shabaab? A person might as well call you a terrorist and say you are with Al-Shabaab. It would be the same logic.

It is disgusting to see people who call themselves Muslims celebrate this.

Jarir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to people.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6941, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2319

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should not be calling each other bad names or being violent towards one another. Let us always respect others and use good language :)

Princefan

80s fan
It is disgusting to see people who call themselves Muslims celebrate this.

Jarir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to people.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6941, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2319

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
Uhhh they're putting uighur muslims in concentration camps,rape the women,take the children from their parents and brainwash them and they torture the disabled elderly and men. I ain't seen ONE chinese speak out against the uighur genocide. The ones i have encountered were ALL anti muslim towards me. One even coughed in my face. I have ZERO sympathy for these bat eating chinks.

Reer Coronovirus' rep changed forever after 2020, from invisible to very visible :wow:

Niggas gotta start learning karate/kung fu again
tumblr_lnqsecU32Q1qhaw05o1_500.gif
Yo, I watched them old Chinese martial arts films on YouTube the other day, and I have to say it's insane the level of athleticism and hard work needed to make those fighting scenes.

To be fair, the indhoyaar guy should've known the consequences of calling a modern Black American the n-word. Still doesn't justify beating him senseless, however.

Also unfortunately, African Americans (Ghetto ones) are not taught the principles of turn the other cheek very often.

Ghetto Blacks are instead taught that any act of discrimination must be answered in violence, they're not at fault for this mentality. It's the black community and cultures failings IMO.

To be fair, the indhoyaar guy should've known the consequences of calling a modern Black American the n-word. Still doesn't justify beating him senseless, however.

Also unfortunately, African Americans (Ghetto ones) are not taught the principles of turn the other cheek very often.

Ghetto Blacks are instead taught that any act of discrimination must be answered in violence, they're not at fault for this mentality. It's the black community and cultures failings IMO.
Turn the other cheek is nonsensical pacifism. One should take the high road sometimes, so people don't drag you down with their bullshit, but that should not be confused with the former. You can also forgive people as it serves good for both, but not under the principle where you always inevitably do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending