Madow guy beats up asian for calling him the n word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. He shouldn't have called him the n word. I don't like Chinese. They are islamophobic af. He seems like he's straight from China. I could care less about Chinese getting beaten up as they are genociding Uighir people.
:mjcry: its a state in china doing it not the whole and bare chinese are muslim :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't believe called others the n word deserve such a bad beating

:urgh:

Last edited:
Call me a hater, but I really dont believe that Asian man in a train full of black people called a black man the N word just like that. And even if he did, it really wasnt necessary to use that much violence. He could have easily killed that man and he would have gotten life in prison. You think well he called me the N word is defence in court?

Call me a hater, but I really dont believe that Asian man in a train full of black people called a black man the N word just like that. And even if he did, it really wasnt necessary to use that much violence. He could have easily killed that man and he would have gotten life in prison. You think well he called me the N word is defence in court?
I agree he kinda did too much. He should've gotten only a couple hits in

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
not our place to say since our ancestors didn't go through that
Is this you?
19502.jpg

I agree he kinda did too much. He should've gotten only a couple hits in
wallahi too many people watch too much movies thinking people can take so much beating. I seen dudes get looked at funny and not only beat the sh1t out of someone, but start stomping them. They really dont know when enough is enough

Just dont use racial slurs, esp if its unjustified. Now i have no idea what happened here nor if the asian did anything wrong, but word of warning just keep your racism to yourself.

That video is a mythburster on the common stereotype that says Asians are good Martial arts fighters. I was expecting that gook to go full Bruce Lee on the black dude. Instead the poor ch*nk got his ass handed to him, culminating in a chockhold that made him pass out. :mindblown::mjkkk:

That video is a mythburster on the common stereotype that says Asians are good Martial arts fighters. I was expecting that gook to go full Bruce Lee on the black dude. Instead the poor ch*nk got his ass handed to him, culminating in a chockhold that made him pass out. :mindblown::mjkkk:
Sounds like you watch too much TV. If anything the modern stereotype is that they're passive and effeminate.

Call someone such slurs deserves such beatings
No, Insults ≠ violence. Eye for an eye! If you’re insulted then insult back. Once you raise your hands now you’ve escalated and anything that happens after that is directly your fault. The Asian guy could’ve stabbed or shot him dead and he would’ve been cleared of all charges as self defense. So don’t walk around thinking you can put your hands on someone for the words coming outta their mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.