Macsalaam and Farewell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Meesha iskaga caraar bradar inta gaalodan ku dhuufsan, mid ba isku bixiyey salafi atheist inqaar qaboha.

Thank you Inshallah, maybe we will both witness a Somali renaissance one day:p. The hard times Somalis are going thru world wide has the potential to change with our resillience. For Example: Post Nazi-Germany Jews actually create a stronger Jewish identity creating in the wake of their Holocaust new cultural/religious structures which reinforced Jewishness. Equally this will be the same outcome for us inshallah :)

So i will continue push for this vision i have for a Somali renaissance. :vncu2n5:

Insallah keep doing that, and I'll also play my role since I want to be part of that Somali renaissance (Where I actually have multiple plans in store). So do what you do best, and make sure when I come back in the future you have produced stuff and changed some people's minds!

:cool::nvjpqts:

Gaming is probably the least I'm going to be doing on this. Going to use it for a lot of virtualization and linux stuff. Also need a powerful computer to compile code. Dude before you leave, since you're part of the PC master race and you are studying computer hardware engineering, take a look at this. Really interesting stuff. Just a lengthy explanation of how Intel screwed over AMD in the CPU industry and how its taken over. They've also been paying commercial desktop and laptop manufacturers like Dell hug lumps of money to exclusively use Intel products only. For example,they used to (probably still do and more money the time) pay Dell 1billion USD a year to use Intel Cpus. lol That's funny cuz that's more than Dells operating profit, Intel basically kept Dell afloat this whole time. Or else it wouldve shared the same fate as HP.

https://np.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac..._sabotaging_performance_for_no_visual/cwukpuc

Idk I'm just not a big fan of Windows anymore. I mean besides their enterprise server OS, I'm never going to use Windows again. I'd only use windows server 2012 for IIS. Things like this just make me despise Windows and the OEM manufacturers who make Windows products.

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3twmfv/dell_ships_laptops_with_rogue_root_ca_exactly/?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/12/lenovo_firmware_nasty/

Oh I forgot you were about to hone your programming and simulation skills for the job you have, I'll deffo use my powerful PC back at home to do the same when I need to, so I'll contact you sometimes for some assistance and inspirations in the future! lol

About the shift in power between CPU companies, I noticed that long time ago. Not only that but also other companies who perished which forced companies like Intel to form partnership/corporations with many companies in order to keep themselves afloat, but some other ones failed to see that and are declining to death so its not surprising really! lol

And about your usage of Linux I'm thinking of converting to it too since I'm bored with Windows, plus I noticed it has less-programming freedom, too many monitoring and too many weaknesses now so its bound to be non-anonymous and government controlled. (Also the GUI sucks now)

S

syntax

Oh I forgot you were about to hone your programming and simulation skills for the job you have, I'll deffo use my powerful PC back at home to do the same when I need to, so I'll contact you sometimes for some assistance and inspirations in the future! lol

Mhm. Currently reading this book to review objective oriented programming and Java basics.

If you ever decide to learn Java, this is a great starting point. Really cool book that has a lot of fun and tacky visuals too, so you don't get bored reading it. Not trying to qarxis too much, but my job I start in January kind of involves Android development, so my Java skills have to be on point ...thats why I'm reading this.

About the shift in power between CPU companies, I noticed that long time ago. Not only that but also other companies who perished which forced companies like Intel to form partnership/corporations with many companies in order to keep themselves afloat, but some other ones failed to see that and are declining to death so its not surprising really! lol

Yep. Actually AMD is trying to turn the company around with their Zen CPU that should be coming out this time next year. Everything I've read on the internet suggests that it's going to be a beast, competing head to head with Intel's Skylake CPUs (their new CPU architecture they released this August).

And about your usage of Linux I'm thinking of converting to it too since I'm bored with Windows, plus I noticed it has too many monitoring and weaknesses now so its bound to be non-anonymous and government controlled. (Plus the GUI sucks now)

Yeah once you become more tech-y, you'll find yourself distancing yourself from Windows more and more. It's a good functional OS for basic and normal users (which consists of like 90% of the population). But for power users and tech savvy people, it just doesn't provide enough tools and freedom to do what we want. Personally I find OS X the best. It has a beautiful GUI and I can still use my terminal to run bash commands. Linux is okay, I like it for managing servers and other networking shit. But for everyday home use
:whoa: I realized that a lot of people in the professional tech world and students in my classes also use Macs. It's because of the reasons i stated above. Don't be surprised if the company you intern at makes you start using Macs, a lot of companies do these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Khattob-Oniisama you're an interesting member with a wide conversational repertoire. We'll miss your presence here, but I guess work demands await. Masha'Allah and all the best with your future plans and endeavours. Come back when you're free. :)

Thank you so much Big-sis, you always were at my topics and you were one of the unique people who can think outside the box just like me which I to be honest liked a lot! ;)

I'll promise to come back ASAP when I'm not restrained anymore by difficult responsibilities, so I guess it'll be somewhere early next year so wait for me! lol

I'm kidding.

Take care...Sensei.

You're the Sensei, aren't you Silver Fang/Bang who owns a dojo plus is a S-ranked hero? I'm gonna punch you if you talk stupid again! :vncu2n5:

tumblr_inline_nwg3qpecLQ1r5ight_540.gif

J

Jeffo

You're the Sensei, aren't you Silver Fang/Bang who owns a dojo plus is a S-ranked hero? I'm gonna punch you if you talk stupid again! :vncu2n5:

tumblr_inline_nwg3qpecLQ1r5ight_540.gif

As I told my disciple Charanko, you're several times stronger than me and I wish to be under your tutelage one day...

Rock_Smashing_Water_Stream_Fist.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank you so much Big-sis, you always were at my topics and you were one of the unique people who can think outside the box just like me which I to be honest liked a lot! ;)

I'll promise to come back ASAP when I'm not restrained anymore by difficult responsibilities, so I guess it'll be somewhere early next year so wait for me! lol

Thanks bro. I'll miss your topics since they are very unconventional. :) I've always been a fan. I look forward to your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending