Macsalaam and Farewell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khattab you were a funny character and contributed a lot and had the ability to think outside the box unlike many members. Your presence will be missed bro wallahi.

Abti I'm not good with farewells give me a like goddamit, lmao

RoobleAlWaliid bro, you one of my best mates and the first to befriend me in this website. I wish you the best of luck, I hope you won't be too lonely when I'm gone! ;(

Make Dua for me! lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Farewell ina adeer and good luck with everything. Send me a pm when you want to be banned.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
RoobleAlWaliid bro, you one of my best mates and the first to befriend me in this website. I wish you the best of luck, I hope you won't be too lonely when I'm gone! ;(

Make Dua for me! lol
You know me bro I don't follow the crowd like a sheep. I judge characters myself.

Waan ku soo duceyneya bro.

May Allah swt make it easy for you, Allahuma Ameen
May he grant you health and prosperity, Allahuma Ameen
May he make your plans and dreams come true, Allahuma Ameen.

dua.gif

I always enjoyed your threads brother,. God speed.

You know me bro I don't follow the crowd like a sheep. I judge characters myself.

Waan ku soo duceyneya bro.

May Allah swt make it easy for you, Allahuma Ameen
May he grant you health and prosperity, Allahuma Ameen
May he make your plans and dreams come true, Allahuma Ameen.

dua.gif

I always enjoyed your threads brother,. God speed.

:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

I'm not banning you. I don't want to go out of my way next week of having to unban you next week when you request it.

:cosbyhmm:

:chrisfreshhah: @ start the ban on the 14th. Why not effective immediately and not in 3 days? They can still say their goodbyes when you get banned

But I won't say Goodbye in the process, please show mercy Ayatollah Johnson! :kendrickcry:

But I won't say Goodbye in the process, please show mercy Ayatollah Johnson! :kendrickcry:

You don't need to say goodbye again to every single person who posts back.

What's with Somalis and their "goodbye threads"? They end up coming back quietly hoping no one remembers the thread they made even though it's fresh on everybody's mind

siilaanyolaugh

If you're serious PM me or Somalispots favorite moderator Duchess

You don't need to say goodbye again to every single person who posts back.

What's with Somalis and their "goodbye threads"? They end up coming back quietly hoping no one remembers the thread they made.

siilaanyolaugh

If you're serious PM me or Somalispots :eminemdamn:favorite moderator Duchess

Such mystical wisdom, thank you merciful Ayatollah!
kendrickcry.png

I'll PM Duchess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending