Macsalaam and Farewell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please spare Dar-el-Science and Tech, and don't force convert my followers just like Ismail I did in the Safavid persecution
kendrickcry.png

Ismail I is my influence. I am his follower. No dice

Hafez

VIP
يا خطابببببببببب مع السلام يا أخي أنا مسرور بلقائك الله حفظك

Keep benefitting from Shaykh Baba Ali Al-Baraawi.

Spread the fact that Somalis and Amazigh have common origins far and wide! xD

Peace saaxibkaay
Goodbye-Michael-gif-the-office-21673016-300-169.gif

S

syntax

@Khattob-Oniisama Good luck man. I'll probably be on steam again in a couple weeks, just got all my parts mailed in :banderas: That's like almost 1600 of hard work gone into computer parts, smh I'm a sucker for hardware...i always end up overspending. My original budget was 1000. I'm just debating on if i should get dual screen, and If i do get dual screen should i get two 140z monitors. Seems overkill but that fucking refresh rate at 140 herts is just too :wow: for gaming, so dang smooth. Going to have to make that tough decision in the coming weeks.

PNMzZuO.png

@Khattob-Oniisama Good luck man. I'll probably be on steam again in a couple weeks, just got all my parts mailed in :banderas: That's like almost 1600 of hard work gone into computer parts, smh I'm a sucker for hardware...i always end up overspending. My original budget was 1000. I'm just debating on if i should get dual screen, and If i do get dual screen should i get two 140z monitors. Seems overkill but that fucking refresh rate at 140 herts is just too :wow: for gaming, so dang smooth. Going to have to make that tough decision in the coming weeks.

PNMzZuO.png

Thanks bro, and don't worry about overspending in the cause of the PC-Master race as long it doesn't affect your current living. I would do the same just to satisfy my gaming experience, but if your coming to Steam prepare to be rekt real bad! lol

Good luck
Make sure you do well with your studies. Aston aint no joke

Thanks sis, and true that what you said. I'll learnt it the hard-way when I received 68% in my last assignment when I've done a minor mistake during the report on the logbook that I was writing on. But that's nothing to worry about since I've received over 90& for the rest, so I'll be okay Inshallah! lol

I really am sorry for what i said about your mom it was truly out of line,:O27GWRK:somehow i thought you were one of these trolls trying to prank us with a fake background:uCkf6mf: and i apologize:xgoltwn:. With that said we are going to miss your contributions to this forum. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours. :vncu2n5::z1banet:

يا خطابببببببببب مع السلام يا أخي أنا مسرور بلقائك الله حفظك

Keep benefitting from Shaykh Baba Ali Al-Baraawi.

Spread the fact that Somalis and Amazigh have common origins far and wide! xD

Peace saaxibkaay
Goodbye-Michael-gif-the-office-21673016-300-169.gif

Shukran ya Cadcad! XD

La tatacarak katheeran when I'm gone, wa Allah ya7fazak ayzan! XD

I really am sorry for what i said about your mom it was truly out of line,:O27GWRK:somehow i thought you were one of these trolls trying to prank us with a fake background:uCkf6mf: and i apologize:xgoltwn:. With that said we are going to miss your contributions to this forum. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours. :vncu2n5::z1banet:

Don't worry about it bro, I've already forgotten about it ages ago and I'm not bothered by it in the least since its in the dust bin of the past. And thanks a lot to you too, I really enjoyed discussing most of the topics with you too since you were the expert one in history and culture which is one of the topics that I really enjoyed. :cool:

Keep spreading rich Somali History and Culture to everyone, there's no one more suited to this task than you so! :vncu2n5:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Khattob-Oniisama you're an interesting member with a wide conversational repertoire. We'll miss your presence here, but I guess work demands await. Masha'Allah and all the best with your future plans and endeavours. Come back when you're free. :)

Don't worry about it bro, I've already forgotten about it ages ago and I'm not bothered by it in the least since its in the dust bin of the past. And thanks a lot to you too, I really enjoyed discussing most of the topics with you too since you were the expert one in history and culture which is one of the topics that I really enjoyed. :cool:

Keep spreading rich Somali History and Culture to everyone, there's no one more suited to this task than you so! :vncu2n5:

Thank you Inshallah, maybe we will both witness a Somali renaissance one day:p. The hard times Somalis are going thru world wide has the potential to change with our resillience. For Example: Post Nazi-Germany Jews actually create a stronger Jewish identity creating in the wake of their Holocaust new cultural/religious structures which reinforced Jewishness. Equally this will be the same outcome for us inshallah :)

So i will continue push for this vision i have for a Somali renaissance. :vncu2n5:

S

syntax

Thanks bro, and don't worry about overspending in the cause of the PC-Master race as long it doesn't affect your current living. I would do the same just to satisfy my gaming experience, but if your coming to Steam prepare to be rekt real bad! lol

Gaming is probably the least I'm going to be doing on this. Going to use it for a lot of virtualization and linux stuff. Also need a powerful computer to compile code. Dude before you leave, since you're part of the PC master race and you are studying computer hardware engineering, take a look at this. Really interesting stuff. Just a lengthy explanation of how Intel screwed over AMD in the CPU industry and how its taken over. They've also been paying commercial desktop and laptop manufacturers like Dell hug lumps of money to exclusively use Intel products only. For example,they used to (probably still do and more money the time) pay Dell 1billion USD a year to use Intel Cpus. lol That's funny cuz that's more than Dells operating profit, Intel basically kept Dell afloat this whole time. Or else it wouldve shared the same fate as HP.

https://np.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac..._sabotaging_performance_for_no_visual/cwukpuc

Idk I'm just not a big fan of Windows anymore. I mean besides their enterprise server OS, I'm never going to use Windows again. I'd only use windows server 2012 for IIS. Things like this just make me despise Windows and the OEM manufacturers who make Windows products.

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3twmfv/dell_ships_laptops_with_rogue_root_ca_exactly/?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/12/lenovo_firmware_nasty/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending