Macawiis is not Somali culture!! It's Asian peasant clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My camels aren't Somali, they are arabian.

My hair is not Somali, it is Madow cultural appointment.

My facial features is not Somali, it is Caucasian.

My is not Somali, it is Homo Sapien.

Somalia is not Somali, it is Horn African Hunter Gatherer land.

Your argument is retarded, cultures borrow shit from eachother.

ma aniga ayaana aheen soomali Why are you crying it is a muslim clothing just like the shulug,khamiis are muslim clothing and if it is muslim clothing I don't see the problem with saying it is ours ma i garatay and I am more somali than you ever will be.
Nah Arabs and asians culture clothing are not muslim if they are then somali culture clothing is muslim 2
If you say somali culture clothing is not muslim then you Hypocrite
Btw muslim is to dress modest Allah didnt said we have to dress Arabs and asians in order to modest

Men have always wore macawiis or khamiis looking clothing in hot environments because they're loose and breezy. How do you know Somalis adopted it when it's just cloth wrapped around your waist?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
"Macawiis is not Somali culture"

tumblr_m9jrg0jVux1qill6po1_1280.jpg

Nah Arabs and asians culture clothing are not muslim if they are then somali culture clothing is muslim 2
If you say somali culture clothing is not muslim then you Hypocrite
Btw muslim is to dress modest Allah didnt said we have to dress Arabs and asians in order to modest
somali clothings that doesn't show you awrah is muslim clothing too.

My camels aren't Somali, they are arabian.

My hair is not Somali, it is Madow cultural appointment.

My facial features is not Somali, it is Caucasian.

My **** is not Somali, it is Homo Sapien.

Somalia is not Somali, it is Horn African Hunter Gatherer land.

Your argument is retarded, cultures borrow shit from eachother.
If that is so who borrowed somali culture tell me and just cuz somali wore non somali culture cloths doesnt make somali and there is no Such borrowed Realy Did somali going around saying plzz can I borrow your culture cloths dont ever say that and go Learn What borrow means
And in Arab language there is no loan Word in it so It not natural to have non somali in our language
:drakewtf:

LOL get outoa here and stop promootio Arabs and asians culture cuz Allah never say it in the Quran nor do Allah tell to wear asians and Arabs clothing:camby:
you want somali women to wear guntiino they will never our women and girls will wear the jilbab and soon next level niqab.

you want somali women to wear guntiino they will never our women and girls will wear the jilbab and soon next level niqab.
Again we have gabsaar and Dirac and more modest cloths that cover woman cawra
Btw Turks and malaisians and indonesians have their own version muslim cloths All I am saying is we should have it 2 instead wearing others people cloths you never see Arab or Turk or asian wearing somali muslim cloths so why should we

Again we have gabsaar and Dirac and more modest cloths that cover woman cawra
Btw Turks and malaisians and indonesians have their own version muslim cloths All I am saying is we should have it 2 instead wearing others people cloths you never see Arab or Turk or asian wearing somali muslim cloths so why should we[/QUOTE
Do you mean garbasaar and the oromos use also dirac.

The word macawiis from Yemeni Arabic word المعوز. Benadiri's(reer cad cad aka mulatto)imported it from Aden, yeman ,images (13).jpeg download (8).jpeg this now worn by ugaas and garaads only.

because it was expensive for average abdi, so they imported the cheaper Indonesian sarong and Indian lungi.

images (14).jpeg

images (15).jpeg

Last edited:
Clothing is not that important anyway, we don't need to invent any new clothing.

If you want to embrace your culture just start dressing like old nomads and warriors.
iu
:mjlol:
Who would want to dress like that in this day and age. I don't mind wearing a shaati iyo macawis and dacas miskiin anything other then that seems like a hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending