Macawiis is not Somali culture!! It's Asian peasant clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
nope there is no such think as borrow
tell other people the borrowed somali culture
fk out with your borrow sht insted you borrow make your own fk this is somalis are 68 low iq
No your logic is 68 IQ my friend. For example, about I take your black tailed goat and return it to the Arabs? Your canjeero, and return it to Abyssinia? Or even your religion, since it originated from another culture? Oh wait, that's going too far, correct? But was converting to Islam not borrowing some customs from Hejaz and greater Middle Eastern culture?

If you disagree with any of these points, your argument is flawed. Like I said, culture's borrow from eachother. That does make any of the things I listed any less Somali because it's part of our culture.

No your logic is 68 IQ my friend. For example, about I take your black tailed goat and return it to the Arabs? Your canjeero, and return it to Abyssinia? Or even your religion, since it originated from another culture? Oh wait, that's going too far, correct? But was converting to Islam not borrowing some customs from Hejaz and greater Middle Eastern culture?

If you disagree with any of these points, your argument is flawed. Like I said, culture's borrow from eachother. That does make any of the things I listed any less Somali because it's part of our culture.
cangero is not from amharas lol and islam is from allah not arabs
go cry in you corner little boy
dont ever say non somali culture is somali
get out here
and you low iq invent your own thing ansd stop taking other people culture
this is why people call somalis and you low iq

Timo Jareer and proud

cangero is not from amharas lol and islam is from allah not arabs
go cry in you corner little boy
dont ever say non somali culture is somali
get out here
and you low iq invent your own thing ansd stop taking other people culture
this is why people call somalis and you low iq
Canjeero = Injera is literally in the name my guy. And with Islam you adapt practices from Hejaz Arabs if you don't you are not Muslims. Subhanallah you're so hard headed jeez.

Canjeero = Injera is literally in the name my guy. And with Islam you adapt practices from Hejaz Arabs if you don't you are not Muslims. Subhanallah you're so hard headed jeez.
injera and canjero nmot same they are not made same flower or they dont even look the same
get out with your bullsht
lol islam came from allah not the arabs lol get out here you kufar

Timo Jareer and proud

injera and canjero nmot same they are not made same flower or they dont even look the same
get out with your bullsht
lol islam came from allah not the arabs lol get out here you kufar
I'm very much Muslim and it did come from Arabs. Who converted your ancestors to Islam? It was not a cow ass eating Somali that's for sure.

And canjeero = Injera.

this is injera
Injera-Ethiopian-flatbread.jpg

and this is canjero
maxresdefault.jpg

they are not even same or it is not pronoun the same

I'm very much Muslim and it did come from Arabs. Who converted your ancestors to Islam? It was not a cow ass eating Somali that's for sure.

And canjeero = Injera.
it was that want to guide somalis not arabs and islam came from allah just cuz they converted somalis doesnt make they made islam you kufar what you said

Timo Jareer and proud

it was that want to guide somalis not arabs and islam came from allah just cuz they converted somalis doesnt make they made islam you kufar what you said
You're a idiot. You adopt Arab customs when you believe in Islam and arabs were the ones who converted the Somali Shiekh who then converted Somalis to Islam founding clans in the long-run. I'm done arguing with you ya hard headed doqon, go on believing that all items, food, and practices Somalis do day by day that originated from elsewhere when a good portion of your culture including your religion originated from a different people.

You're a idiot. You adopt Arab customs when you believe in Islam and arabs were the ones who converted the Somali Shiekh who then converted Somalis to Islam founding clans in the long-run. I'm done arguing with you ya hard headed doqon, go on believing that all items, food, and practices Somalis do day by day that originated from elsewhere when a good portion of your culture including your religion originated from a different people.
lol believing islam is not to adopt arab culture you dums nor it means you have to adopt arab culture u dumb non somali culture is not somali
tribes is not from arabs u dum retard sht this is why i made that thread that i got banned
cuz people like you piss me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts