Lying sheikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I never trusted these somali sheikhs on tv. They look suspicous and im 100 % sure that theyre lying to their viewers who dont understand the quran and add retarded rules.

Why do old somalis praise kids who can read the whole quran? they dont understand what is said in the quran.
Why cant somalis read the translated quran instead? im tired of the "arabic is the best language and we can understand the quran better" bullshit.

:drakewtf:

Its good to learn the Quran in its native language first , then understand the meaning of it afterwards by studying the translation and context of the surahs when you're finished . Why limit yourself to 1 language?

Although I have seen in Somalia the kids are taught to become haafid Quran and finish it up to 10 times yet not know what means which I dont think is a good thing

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You don’t speak Classical Arabic so you can’t be certain they are lying and adding their own views.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Its like how the bible was chnaged from hebrew/latin to english. I think people should read it in a language that suits them. For example, arabic to memorise is not that hard for me since its related to somali but the english version has the same meanings and is much more easier

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Look all of us her know 2/3 or more languages and we know that you can't translate 100% one language to the other there's so many words or sentences that need you to know the language to fully understand.
I think somalis should be the last to want the quran is somali if we tried we could learn arabic in a few months. Our pronunciation is quite similar so we never have accents.

We shouldn't change the quran like Christians did for the bible and that includes the language.

Ramen

🌸
Look all of us her know 2/3 or more languages and we know that you can't translate 100% one language to the other there's so many words or sentences that need you to know the language to fully understand.
I think somalis should be the last to want the quran is somali if we tried we could learn arabic in a few months. Our pronunciation is quite similar so we never have accents.

We shouldn't change the quran like Christians did for the bible and that includes the language.
learn arabic kulaha
:mahubowtf:

Why should we learn a WHOLE new language when we just can,, translate the quran
so simple

I've been thinking about this lately as well. What's the point of us learning to read pages of the quran out loud in arabic, when we don't even understand what's being said?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts