Lughaye, Awdal Elders Pledge Allegiance to FGS

Awdal elders at Lughaya.

GHnmJaZX0AA3pkJ

I watched the video, in the first 10 seconds they say โ€œDalka Somalilandโ€

It shows the people there want to be part of SLโ€ฆ even tho they are against the MOU being implemented on their lands

Somalia has done nothing for a lot of southern regions like Gedo, where the bridges which has been connecting residents/geeljires to the other side of the Juba river have been desroyed & the SFG ignored & sidelined the residents with no ETA on when it will be rebuilt.

What can it do for Awdal where Gedo in the Deep South has been ignored where โ€œFiqiโ€ has control. Letโ€™s not lie to ourselves. There is no such thing as Somalinimo.

Those people in Awdal are 100% better off with SL than this joke of a government.
I appreciate your honesty sxb ๐Ÿ‘

NidarNidar

Punisher

It shows the people there want to be part of SLโ€ฆ even tho they are against the MOU being implemented on their lands

Somalia has done nothing for a lot of southern regions like Gedo, where the bridges which has been connecting residents/geeljires to the other side of the Juba river have been desroyed & the SFG ignored & sidelined the residents with no ETA on when it will be rebuilt.

What can it do for Awdal where Gedo in the Deep South has been ignored where โ€œFiqiโ€ has control. Letโ€™s not lie to ourselves. There is no such thing as Somalinimo.

Those people in Awdal are 100% better off with SL than this joke of a government.
The only benefit of SL is the security, most of the development outside of Hargeisa has been done by the people and no one else, private business and local residents.

The only benefit of SL is the security, most of the development outside of Hargeisa has been done by the people and no one else, private business and local residents.
Security? You do realise we established the security on our land.

That's just bs diplomatic talk. The average Samaroon couldn't careless about Somaliland. If we did we wouldn't be turning down selling 12km of our land for an opportunity of secession.

Somaliland has sabotaged development in Awdal for the last 33 years. How exactly are we better with it?

Mind translating, canโ€™t really understand all that youโ€™ve wrote. The reason why I have replied to him in that manner, is because he insulted me. You canโ€™t insult someone and not expect them to clap back.
lol bro nothing like that. Caadi waye, I was just telling u check pm

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Security? You do realise we established the security on our land.
Who do you think is the security threat? The same Samaroon president they spotlight as their sign of superficial inclusion they tried to kill. The only terrorist attack in SL was when he was president. :mjlol:

Who is narcissistically trying to speak on your behalf when they aren't even Samaroon? Nor are they for your interests. Who will not hesitate to call you faqash if you disagree or logically present a legitimate grievance?

Who pays anyone to support them? Who has a history of draining tax revenue of Awdal?

It is so hard to reason with people so out of tough with reality. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Their president is in a downward mental spiral himself to the point his ethnic identity is now in question. This guy is ethnically suicidal.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Everywhere in somaliland including hargeisa was built by its own residents and diaspora. Nobody has lacaag to help build your areas after the 3 main Isaaq cities were carpet bombed into ruble

This deal has made it clear Reer Awdal don't want the base. It should be moved to Habar Awal degaan Buulxaar or Ceel Shiekh.

Everywhere in somaliland including hargeisa was built by its own residents and diaspora. Nobody has lacaag to help build your areas after the 3 main Isaaq cities were carpet bombed into ruble
Their region (which is multi-clan and doesnโ€™t belong to them only) is economically dead weight. Most of SL is economically dead except the Berbera-Hargeisa-Gabiley-Wajaale corridor, even large Burco is subsidized by our wealth/economic activity.

While I do agree with awdal,
But blame JL and HS for JL/HS lack of development. This is a loose federal system Why blame the central gov??
ur uncles held the HS presidency for a long time. 98% of time stayed in a hotel in xamar. And used to fly every since u couldnโ€™t drive 20km in HS. OFC u donโ€™t care. As long as heโ€™s ur 20th uncle.

At least HSM cleared middle shabelle. But u hate him for something Farmajo did ๐Ÿ˜‚
Canโ€™t differentiate between a temporary โ€œproblemโ€ to a permanent one like a cuqdaad filled clown. HSM will leave in 2 years ๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿคก

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Tax revenue is redirected and this is a fact with little if any coming back. That is the main focus. SL is not beneficial to the majority clans of Awdal. And you need a mutually beneficial relationship on a large scale to harness support from them. As they are clan outsiders and not Landers. They must be placated. That hasn't been done to my knowledge. Other than tokenistic symbolism.

No point of using a red herring about rebuilding after the war in your ends as it is not relevant to the topic. We already contribute the lions share to our development projects. And yes we don't want to share funds by digging into the SL foreign aid begging bowl.

I think @Arkan has details to add to my points. So I'll let him speak.

NidarNidar

Punisher
This deal has made it clear Reer Awdal don't want the base. It should be moved to Habar Awal degaan Buulxaar or Ceel Shiekh.
I heard they took Ethiopians in the dead of night to Zeila and Lugahaya, they got shot at and hightailed it back, from what I am hearing g they'll be looking to build the naval base between ceel sheikh and berbera.
Their region (which is multi-clan and doesnโ€™t belong to them only) is economically dead weight. Most of SL is economically dead except the Berbera-Hargeisa-Gabiley-Wajaale corridor, even large Burco is subsidized by our wealth/economic activity.
Lol Awdal is mostly Samaron and Isa towards the coasts, who are Dir.

SL is mostly dead, mostly kept afloat with remittances and international aid.

That's just bs diplomatic talk. The average Samaroon couldn't careless about Somaliland. If we did we wouldn't be turning down selling 12km of our land for an opportunity of secession.

Somaliland has sabotaged development in Awdal for the last 33 years. How exactly are we better with it?
Whatever it is, it is better than the neighboring AMISOM protectorate. be grateful you have no foreign troops in your lands.

Thereโ€™s a saying โ€œDowlad laโ€™aan Dowlad xun ayaa dhaantaโ€ meaning a bad government is better than no government.

Somaliland Government might be bad but they are 1000% times better than the joke of a government that there is in Xamar in almost every way.

I see a lot of the Samaroons are ungrateful towards SL. Most of Samaroon live in Ethiopia you will never see them protesting against the government there or in Djabooty. They get their fair share from SL, all they need to do is develop their region instead of carrying cuqdad towards Isaaqs. You have held the highest position in SL, you can't do that any other place other than SL.
I wish sometimes my Mahe Direed brothers from Somalia could have lived in SL instead of Issa and Samaroon. Look how Hutus treat them in Lower Shabelle(Marka).

Before you hate on SL or Isaaqs like what @Arkan does all time, ask your selfs this question. What situation would refer Awdal be if they were in Southern Somalia? You welcome

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I see a lot of the Samaroons are ungrateful towards SL. Most of Samaroon live in Ethiopia you will never see them protesting against the government there or in Djabooty. They get their fair share from SL, all they need to do is develop their region instead of carrying cuqdad towards Isaaqs. You have held the highest position in SL, you can't do that any other place other than SL.
I wish sometimes my Mahe Direed brothers from Somalia could have lived in SL instead of Issa and Samaroon. Look how Hutus treat them in Lower Shabelle(Marka).

Before you hate on SL or Isaaqs like what @Arkan does all time, ask your selfs this question. What situation would refer Awdal be if they were in Southern Somalia? You welcome
You are the ungrateful one. We do not need you. I think you fail to understand that. It is mostly unhinged Landers (not all but some) who speak ill of Samaroon. So give us a break. Its mostly one-sided xasiidnimo. From what I've seen over the years. And the arrangement is far from equitable. Maybe from your angle it is. My advice is to stick with collecting taxes from your areas and leave Awdal to it's own devices. It's clear you cannot share effectively both politically or economically. And you certainly do not have good PR especially now. So spare us the diatribe.

I heard they took Ethiopians in the dead of night to Zeila and Lugahaya, they got shot at and hightailed it back, from what I am hearing g they'll be looking to build the naval base between ceel sheikh and berbera.
sounds like a mirqaan session fictional tale

Lol Awdal is mostly Samaron and Isa towards the coasts, who are Dir.
Thereโ€™s an HA minority on the coast like in Lughaya district. Historically HA have pushed further west than that. Again the idea that the coast belongs to you and this deal is infringing on your land is absolute nonsense. You landlocked & improverished your entire history with zero mercantile/entrepreneurial ability even today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
SL is mostly dead, mostly kept afloat with remittances and international aid.
Just because the area you hail from are dead (of little economic & strategic importance) doesnโ€™t mean SL is dead. Berbera & the Berbera-Wajaale corridor has received a tremendous amount of investment in the last few years thanks to the DP World deal. It is now the most capable port in the former Somali Republic in a very strategic location with increasing trade with the upcoming African powerhouse of Ethiopia.

The future is bright in my regions. I thank my ancestors for having the foresight to own Berbera and most of coastal SL.