Lughaye, Awdal Elders Pledge Allegiance to FGS

Lol been badana they might be against the base but to reject SL they cant
and SL might be against the FGS but to reject Somalia, they can’t.

See what I did there !

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

and SL might be against the FGS but to reject Somalia, they can’t.

See what I did there !

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
I mostly ignore you dumb replies
dhuuso iyo caac mooye meehsa wax kale kuma haysid mangaabyahow

Last edited:
I mostly ignore you dumb replies
dhuuso iyo caac mooye meehsa wax kale kuma haysid mangaabyahow
💀
Nah mate that’s not it, you don’t have the mental capacity nor the comprehension skills to reply to my comments. Hence why you feel the need to ignore them, you low I.Q, nappy headed twig.

You can’t handle the truth, Got dammit lol
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

💀
Nah mate that’s not it, you don’t have the mental capacity nor the comprehension skills to reply to my comments. Hence why you feel the need to ignore them, you low I.Q, nappy headed twig.
Waan ku sugaya warya, message Karsan iya ku dhibey. Waxad sheegtay in aan misinfo bixiyey. So dhawow. Meelkasta aan isku aragno, cawis iya ku dhiba in Caadi ku xasusateed.

Waan ku sugaya warya, message Karsan iya ku dhibey. Waxad sheegtay in aan misinfo bixiyey. So dhawow. Meelkasta aan isku aragno, cawis iya ku dhiba in Caadi ku xasusateed.
Mind translating, can’t really understand all that you’ve wrote. The reason why I have replied to him in that manner, is because he insulted me. You can’t insult someone and not expect them to clap back.

I watched the video, in the first 10 seconds they say “Dalka Somaliland”

It shows the people there want to be part of SL… even tho they are against the MOU being implemented on their lands

Somalia has done nothing for a lot of southern regions like Gedo, where the bridges which has been connecting residents/geeljires to the other side of the Juba river have been desroyed & the SFG ignored & sidelined the residents with no ETA on when it will be rebuilt.

What can it do for Awdal where Gedo in the Deep South has been ignored where “Fiqi” has control. Let’s not lie to ourselves. There is no such thing as Somalinimo.

Those people in Awdal are 100% better off with SL than this joke of a government.

Trending

Latest posts