Low sexual drive- help needed

Could you low libido be a result of fgm? What do you find works for you as in to put you in a stimulated mood?

Don’t have to answer if these questions are too intimate

No, I don't have fgm. Honestly, I don't know what arouses me. I have to figure that out.

Sorry abayo.these are things you should share with your husband. He needs to fix it lol or just upgrade him since it makes you so unhappy? Btw if sex is your biggest marital issue then you have a lot to be thankful for. Best of luck.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If the finger doesnt work, then a g*s wont work either.:meleshame:

U have badluck my sista.:francis:

Other girls's sexual drive is so powerful that their thing starts to leak while walking.:banderas:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Oh wait this is a fgm thread? f*ck shit just got awkward.

My apologies @Cici that's some messed up shit you went throughout. Having sometimes sexual urges may mean not everything was destroyed under there? Either way, you can get surgeries to get back a clit.

so I have a very low sexual drive. I only get sexual urges to masterbate like once every other month on average. I don’t think this is normal for a young woman my age, is it normal? I even went as far as to buy some medication to increase my libido but no luck. Even though the reviews said it worked great, it did absolutely nothing for me. I did have FGM done on me so I’m thinking that’s probably why my sexual drive is so low but I still want to fix it. I want to enjoy my sexuality. Any tips on how to raise female sexual drive? Other females ( victims of fgm or others alike) how often do you get sexual urges?

FGM only affects arousal not your libido levels drive/urge/appetite for sex itself.

First you need excercise daily, go for short runs in the morning and lift weights or use body-weight exercises (you can do it at home), nothing increases your libido better then excercise and nothing eliminates stress better. (burpees/squats/push ups/plank's etc.)

Second you need to cut out all junk food, anything with seed oils or processed with soy as these foods natuarally decrease your libido because they place the body in a state of constant inflammation and self-repair.

Select nutrionally rich foods that fuels the body preferably organic such as eggs, dates, advocadoes, cocao, oats, pumpkin seeds, honey and raisins. (incorperate onions/garlic and other spices like tumeric)

Third you need to detox your body from all the toxic stuff you have been consuming, especially the heavy metals from mainly tap-water and the rest of the toxic skin-care products female's abuse.

The best way to target this is to juice celery and add organic chorella powder in your shakes, another thing you need to incorperate every morning after you wake up is having a large glass of lukewarm water and add lime/vinegar/honey and a pinch of himalayan sea salt in the mornings to flush the stomach.

If you do all of this or even some of it, you will notice a significant change in your libido levels.

FGM only affects arousal not your libido levels drive/urge/appetite for sex itself.

First you need excercise daily, go for short runs in the morning and lift weights or use body-weight exercises (you can do it at home), nothing increases your libido better then excercise and nothing eliminates stress better. (burpees/squats/push ups/plank's etc.)

Second you need to cut out all junk food, anything with seed oils or processed with soy as these foods natuarally decrease your libido because they place the body in a state of constant inflammation and self-repair.

Select nutrionally rich foods that fuels the body preferably organic such as eggs, dates, advocadoes, cocao, oats, pumpkin seeds, honey and raisins. (incorperate onions/garlic and other spices like tumeric)

Third you need to detox your body from all the toxic stuff you have been consuming, especially the heavy metals from mainly tap-water and the rest of the toxic skin-care products female's abuse.

The best way to target this is to juice celery and add organic chorella powder in your shakes, another thing you need to incorperate every morning after you wake up is having a large glass of lukewarm water and add lime/vinegar/honey and a pinch of himalayan sea salt in the mornings to flush the stomach.

If you do all of this or even some of it, you will notice a significant change in your libido levels.
Thank you for the helpful advice, I’ll definitely incorporate some of these tips in my routine!