Low sexual drive- help needed

Qashin comment from error as usual.
high sex drive is not a bad thing whether she wants it to enjoy her sexuality or not.
low sex drive causes problems in a marrriage especially if the man has a high one.
And stop twisting her words so you can shame her she didnt say "Exploring my sexuality" she said "I want to enjoy my sexuality"
Keep following me everywhere, you're like a dog on a leash.
Sex isn't the foundation of marriage - end of.
Enjoying and exploring sexuality inherently share the same foundation.

Ramen

🌸
No it wouldn't since sex isn't the foundation of marriage, sex is just an privilege which comes after responsibility. :O27GWRK:

Marital rape doesn't exist
:uCkf6mf:
ok imagine that your parents forced you to marry a guy and he rapes you

Would you report him or just shut up and smile bc martial rape does not exist

ok imagine that your parents forced you to marry a guy and he rapes you

Would you report him or just shut up and smile bc martial rape does not exist
Rape is sex without consent and according to Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 284
Both the man and the woman must satisfy each other's needs.

I wouldn't report it since it's not rape and since I am Muslim I have to satisfy that individual.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Let's not derail the thread please this is an interesting topic that most xalimos are too shy to bring up. Skip to the last paragraph if you don't feel like reading cause I like giving detailed answers.

It'll help if you think of it in terms of food.

Arousal is like hunger. It’s a mostly physical sensation that represents something your body needs or wants. If you’re hungry, it’s your body’s way of telling you to eat; if you’re horny, it’s your body’s way of telling you to get some physical stimulation. It can vary in intensity, and it can often be ignored or put out of mind, at least for a while. It can also spike in response to stimuli; the smell of food can make you hungry, and the sight of an attractive person or a sexual situation can make you horny.

Libido is like appetite. It’s a description of how often and how intensely you feel arousal/hunger. Maybe you get powerful hunger pangs at infrequent intervals, or maybe you don’t feel much hunger at all.

Attraction is like your personal preference for certain types of food. Maybe you like Italian food, but you really aren’t a fan of baked beans. Maybe you’d really prefer steak, but you could be persuaded to try a chicken wing in the right circumstances. Maybe anything is good if it’s prepared well enough or by the right person.

So, you can have low and high libido. It’s a bit like when you want something to eat, but you open the fridge and nothing looks appetizing. You can also be asexual and have a high libido, where you want sex just not with someone.
You can also be sex-repulsed, which is like a strong, negative association with food in general or with specific foods; it’s independent of libido and attraction, but it’s definitely going to impact your relationship with sex.

The solution here is to just find your preference, we all have something we're extremely attracted to but not found out about yet, is it a specific type of guy? Or errotic fiction? Just get a taste of it all and see what dish makes you wanna come back

i swear on waaq
9365.jpg
Wallahi dhee saxiib

so I have a very low sexual drive. I only get sexual urges to masterbate like once every other month on average. I don’t think this is normal for a young woman my age, is it normal? I even went as far as to buy some medication to increase my libido but no luck. Even though the reviews said it worked great, it did absolutely nothing for me. I did have FGM done on me so I’m thinking that’s probably why my sexual drive is so low but I still want to fix it. I want to enjoy my sexuality. Any tips on how to raise female sexual drive? Other females ( victims of fgm or others alike) how often do you get sexual urges?

I think I have low libido too. Have you ever tried reading erotica or watching ography? They could help you increase your sexual desire.

Last edited:
Let's not derail the thread please this is an interesting topic that most xalimos are too shy to bring up. Skip to the last paragraph if you don't feel like reading cause I like giving detailed answers.

It'll help if you think of it in terms of food.

Arousal is like hunger. It’s a mostly physical sensation that represents something your body needs or wants. If you’re hungry, it’s your body’s way of telling you to eat; if you’re horny, it’s your body’s way of telling you to get some physical stimulation. It can vary in intensity, and it can often be ignored or put out of mind, at least for a while. It can also spike in response to stimuli; the smell of food can make you hungry, and the sight of an attractive person or a sexual situation can make you horny.

Libido is like appetite. It’s a description of how often and how intensely you feel arousal/hunger. Maybe you get powerful hunger pangs at infrequent intervals, or maybe you don’t feel much hunger at all.

Attraction is like your personal preference for certain types of food. Maybe you like Italian food, but you really aren’t a fan of baked beans. Maybe you’d really prefer steak, but you could be persuaded to try a chicken wing in the right circumstances. Maybe anything is good if it’s prepared well enough or by the right person.

So, you can have low and high libido. It’s a bit like when you want something to eat, but you open the fridge and nothing looks appetizing. You can also be asexual and have a high libido, where you want sex just not with someone.
You can also be sex-repulsed, which is like a strong, negative association with food in general or with specific foods; it’s independent of libido and attraction, but it’s definitely going to impact your relationship with sex.

The solution here is to just find your preference, we all have something we're extremely attracted to but not found out about yet, is it a specific type of guy? Or errotic fiction? Just get a taste of it all and see what dish makes you wanna come back
I think I have low libido too. Have you ever tried reading erotica or watching ography? They could help you increase your sexual desire.
Reading erotica lit is about the only thing that makes me have sexual urges if I’m not in my ovulation period every other month. So yes that works for me but I want sexual urges where I don’t have to actively seek them out by reading. There’s a fgm reconstruction surgery but I’m not sure if they can bring back sensations or if it’s just for physical appearances. I might have meds prescribed, if I do I’ll update y’all on this thread if it works.

Could you low libido be a result of fgm? What do you find works for you as in to put you in a stimulated mood?

Don’t have to answer if these questions are too intimate

Shouldn't you wait until you're married to fix that?

At the moment you should see it as a blessing since you're much less likely to commit zina.

Btw what do you mean by exploring your sexuality? To become a dh!10?
You’re insane. Exploring your own sexuality makes you a ? And I remember how you qashined my thread yesterday. Is dream sex too much for you?

Could you low libido be a result of fgm? What do you find works for you as in to put you in a stimulated mood?

Don’t have to answer if these questions are too intimate
Sis your best bet is too get reconstruction surgery. I would not recommend putting it off. FGM causes complications down the line like painful sexual intercourse and even difficulty bearing children. Do some research, you can get your clitoris restored.

You might be depressed? Or going through stress, eliminate those first.
Track your ovulation, during your ovulation you would realise your sexual urge gets quite peak.
I don’t think it’s stress because I have always had low sexual drive, it’s not just this period of time. Sometimes yes my sexual drive does jump during my ovulation but not every month, on average I would estimate every other month it jumps where I’m in a sexual frenzy for a week.

FGM? wow im sorry

How does fgm even work did they remove the clit
Thank you

I believe so, they remove the clitoris. I’m not really sure what exactly they did down there because I don’t know what it’s supposed to look like. I know vagina comes in different appearances so it’s not easy knowing what supposed to be where. But my best gues is they removed the clitoris and whatever attached. It’s fgm the 3rd kind.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Reading erotica lit is about the only thing that makes me have sexual urges if I’m not in my ovulation period every other month. So yes that works for me but I want sexual urges where I don’t have to actively seek them out by reading. There’s a fgm reconstruction surgery but I’m not sure if they can bring back sensations or if it’s just for physical appearances. I might have meds prescribed, if I do I’ll update y’all on this thread if it works.
Don't know how old you are but I know girls have a more specific and less broader range of intimate desires so there's a chance that you could be a late bloomer and still on that journey for self discovery and finding your nishe, which will then eventually lead to spontaneous urges

so I have a very low sexual drive. I only get sexual urges to masterbate like once every other month on average. I don’t think this is normal for a young woman my age, is it normal? I even went as far as to buy some medication to increase my libido but no luck. Even though the reviews said it worked great, it did absolutely nothing for me. I did have FGM done on me so I’m thinking that’s probably why my sexual drive is so low but I still want to fix it. I want to enjoy my sexuality. Any tips on how to raise female sexual drive? Other females ( victims of fgm or others alike) how often do you get sexual urges?
Take this pill from the vitamin shoppe
Tongkat ali

Thank you

I believe so, they remove the clitoris. I’m not really sure what exactly they did down there because I don’t know what it’s supposed to look like. I know vagina comes in different appearances so it’s not easy knowing what supposed to be where. But my best gues is they removed the clitoris and whatever attached. It’s fgm the 3rd kind.
I wish you the best, and i hope you find something that can help you. :friendhug:

send PM to @Abdalla , that MJ Midget is constantly begging halimos in this forum to help fix their libido issues :mjswag: