Low sexual drive- help needed

so I have a very low sexual drive. I only get sexual urges to masterbate like once every other month on average. I don’t think this is normal for a young woman my age, is it normal? I even went as far as to buy some medication to increase my libido but no luck. Even though the reviews said it worked great, it did absolutely nothing for me. I did have FGM done on me so I’m thinking that’s probably why my sexual drive is so low but I still want to fix it. I want to enjoy my sexuality. Any tips on how to raise female sexual drive? Other females ( victims of fgm or others alike) how often do you get sexual urges?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
so I have a very low sexual drive. I only get sexual urges to masterbate like once every other month on average. I don’t think this is normal for a young woman my age, is it normal? I even went as far as to buy some medication to increase my libido but no luck. Even though the reviews said it worked great, it did absolutely nothing for me. I did have FGM done on me so I’m thinking that’s probably why my sexual drive is so low but I still want to fix it. I want to enjoy my sexuality. Any tips on how to raise female sexual drive? Other females ( victims of fgm or others alike) how often do you get sexual urges?

You might be depressed? Or going through stress, eliminate those first.
Track your ovulation, during your ovulation you would realise your sexual urge gets quite peak.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
source.gif

:O27GWRK:
Why would you want higher sex-drive, treat it as a blessing you degenerate.

:uCkf6mf:
"Exploring my sexuality"
You want to be promiscuous and be a .
Qashin comment from error as usual.
high sex drive is not a bad thing whether she wants it to enjoy her sexuality or not.
low sex drive causes problems in a marrriage especially if the man has a high one.
And stop twisting her words so you can shame her she didnt say "Exploring my sexuality" she said "I want to enjoy my sexuality"

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Shouldn't you wait until you're married to fix that?

At the moment you should see it as a blessing since you're much less likely to commit zina.

Btw what do you mean by exploring your sexuality? To become a dh!10?

Shouldn't you wait until you're married to fix that?

At the moment you should see it as a blessing since you're much less likely to commit zina.

Btw what do you mean by exploring your sexuality? To become a dh!10?
she didnt say that, learn to read.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
:O27GWRK:
Why would you want higher sex-drive, treat it as a blessing you degenerate.

:uCkf6mf:
"Exploring my sexuality"
You want to be promiscuous and be a .

Your thinking is quite crazy, wouldn't you want your wife to be turned on during intercourse or do you want a seal lying their looking dead?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Holla at my twitter handle @southscarbs

Problem is it'll be the opposite effect styll ur gonna be fiendin like a bucktee for me

Your thinking is quite crazy, wouldn't you want your wife to be turned on during intercourse or do you want a seal lying their looking dead?
I never said ''I want my wife not to be turned on''
I just said lower sexual drive is a blessing because it lets you think about other things than just sex.

Bohol

VIP
Count your blessings. High sex drive is very distracting, if I didn't have high sex drive I would have been a millionaire years ago.