LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Greetings, Good People of these Forums.

For Years, I have been Abused, Censored, Sabotaged and Banned on these Forums and elsewhere! Of Course, that will NOT stop me from doing my VITAL Advocacy Work, where I Help to Protect Animals, Women, Babies and Children!

Recently, I was Banned for more than a Month without Warning! I do not know who Banned Me and for what reason! No problem, with Vigor, I went to Work on other Forums that I AM a Member of!

When I returned, I discovered that Several of my Threads that first appeared in the General section Years ago were sent to the "Off-Topic" section, where Considerably LESS people will be able to see it!

My Infant Genital Mutilaton Thread, with 30 Pages and Counting: The Most Important Thread on these Forums, with over 21,000 Views and 595 Replies, that was in the General section for almost Four Years, was sent to the "Off-Topic" section!

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/infant-genital-mutilation.11796/

My Male Genital Mutilation Thread, with 27 Pages and Counting, and over 17,000 Views and 575 Reps, that was in the General section for 2 Years, was sent to the "Off-Topic" section!

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/male-genital-mutilation.40679/

My Veganism Thread, with 8 Pages and Counting, and over 6,000 Views and 157 Replies, that was in the General section for almost 2 Years, was also sent to the "Off-Topic" section!

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/veganism.43904/

When will these people learn? I Vowed Years ago that I would Help to Protect Animals, Women, Babies and Children. I will NOT be Stifled!!

I will Work three times as Hard as before! And that is a Promise!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They really did all that? Sending your threads to Off-Topic is like sending it to Qashin section but with a ribbon on top. I'll always be here to support your cause LoveandLight keep fighting the good fight !

:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Are you on another forum? @LoveandLight

Cause I seen someone with this exact same username screaming about Male/Female Genital Mutilation and they were getting karbaashed there too :drakelaugh:

General Asad

How many sites is he/she on the commitment is real

:mjlaugh:
Ndndbdnsndn IM SCREAMINGGGGG

I forgot what its name was and I saw this exact same thread, word for word on that website and forum members threatening to rebort him.

He admitted he is on every somali forum since 00s. This shit is soooooo funny LMFAO!!!! :mjlol::mjlaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ndndbdnsndn IM SCREAMINGGGGG

I forgot what its name was and I saw this exact same thread, word for word on that website and forum members threatening to rebort him.

He admitted he is on every somali forum since 00s. This shit is soooooo funny LMFAO!!!! :mjlol::mjlaugh:

Since the 00's ? la hawla wala quwwata illabillah aliyil azeem. I don't know if I can shitpost in these threads anymore same garbage for 20 years LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

LoveandLight

They really did all that? Sending your threads to Off-Topic is like sending it to Qashin section but with a ribbon on top. I'll always be here to support your cause LoveandLight keep fighting the good fight !

:kendrickcry:

Greetings, Friend.

Yes, I regret to report that is exactly what they did, not just to Me, but to the Somali People as well!

Thank you for your Support! I do appreciate it.

I will NEVER give up this Noble Cause!

The enemies of the Somali People DO NOT want this Vital information to be Widely disseminated!

Love

General Asad

I am generally lost for words wallahi I know LoveandLight from two other forums as well sxb why are you so fixated on this topic I can't breath 204 pages

:mjlol:

He is a very active member in the political section and involved in some FKD sessions :noneck:

Called someone a laangaab:farmajoyaab:

It always the positive ones I tell ya......

LoveandLight

Are you on another forum? @LoveandLight

Cause I seen someone with this exact same username screaming about Male/Female Genital Mutilation and they were getting karbaashed there too :drakelaugh:

Yes, that is me! The Karbaashing stopped like more than 150 Pages ago! People know that I will wipe the floor with them if they attack My Character or My Worth Cause!

LoveandLight

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
He is a very active member in the political section and involved in some FKD sessions :noneck:

Called someone a laangaab:farmajoyaab:

It always the positive ones I tell ya......

Does this nigga even have a qabiil I literally view him as a ball of energy or something I can't visualize a face. Being called langaab by LoveandLight that has to hurt for real LMFAOO

:deadmanny:

LoveandLight

@LoveandLight I really admire your dedication to your just cause. How can I be as admirable as your exalted self?

Love,

Miro

Greetings, Friend.

Thank you. That is Sweet of you to say!

Welcome to Somali Spot! Please Protect your Babies and Children from Religious Deception and Genital Mutilation!

And Please share this VITAL information with Family and Friends. Thank you.

Light

General Asad

5f1.png

Trending