Infant Genital Mutilation

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveandLight, Jul 3, 2016.

1. LoveandLight

LoveandLight LoveandLight the Liberator VIP

Ratings:
    +794
    Dedication

This thread is dedicated to children.

WARNING!!! The following video contains images of adult penises. I share this video for educational purposes. The Somali people have a right to be informed of this vital information.

• Like Like x 4
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  2. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794
    PLEASE Protect Your Baby Boys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  3. Somali psycho

Somali psycho ~Bakool~

Ratings:
    +1,378
    are you saying my circumcision was for nothing?:mjcry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

My condolences. Please protect your children (female and male, especially babies). Also, inform all those who you think will listen. Be wary of religious folks, for they can get angry or violent!

Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794
  6. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794
  7. admin

admin Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +2,904
    If I had a child, I would not circumcise.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Galaeri

Galaeri USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Ratings:
    +3,028
    Males should be circumsized. Some dudes that don't have a history of infections in under that fold of skin, and they also suffer from more unrinary tract infections. There are health benefits to male circumcision. If you choose not to that is your own prerogative but know there are health benefits to male circumcision.

• Like Like x 6
  9. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

Greetings.

One day your child will thank you for protecting him.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

Male babies and children should NOT be mutilated and traumatized!!!

The health benefits claimed by the corrupt medical establishment are myths employed to dupe parents into allowing the Satanic Ritual TORTURE of their baby boys!

What are the health benefits of terrorizing and torturing babies?!!

No one has the right to alter what God has perfected.

Somali people, you have been lied to! Inform Yourselves.

May God help the Somali people. Aamiin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. admin

Ratings:
    +2,904
    Centuries ago perhaps it was a good thing but hygiene standards have changed. Removing tissue with thousands of nerve endings will damage stimulation. When he becomes an adult he should make the decision for himself. I do not hold my parents in contempt for doing it to me though, I understand their mindset.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Galaeri

Galaeri USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Ratings:
    +3,028
    It has some associated health benefits. A quick Google Search would bring them up.

I don't know why he keeps referring to it as torture, in the west everyone uses anesthetic.

My gramps told me how he did it himself lmao. He did it when he was 14 like a boss. You can't say ita just forced on people either. Perhaps it is on other cultures but not for all of us.

13. The Cushitic One

The Cushitic One

Ratings:
    +13,512
    :browtf: All I know is my husband better be circumcised.

And female circumcision is against nature, I feel sorry for any females who have gone through it Wallahi miskiins.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

The prepuce has many functions, one of which is immunological. The prepuce also contains nerves, blood vessels, muscle tissue, stretch receptors, and specialized mucosa, which protects the glans and keeps it moist, and also provides lubrication during sexual intercourse.

I urge readers to do their own research and learn about the anatomy and many functions of the prepuce.

15. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

Don't trust everything that you read.

Most doctors don't give the poor babies anesthetics before the mutilation, or pain relief medication after the mutilation!!! There was a time in the 1980s when virtually all babies were mutilated without anesthetics, while awake and aware! This was because most doctors believed that babies were incapable of feeling pain (some doctors believe this to this day). Also, the surgery would take longer if the babies were given anesthetics (time is money). Major surgeries, like open-heart surgery, were once performed on babies without the use of anesthetics!

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9712/23/circumcision.anesthetic/

This rate is going down, I believe, because people are seeing the INHUMANITY that is inflicted on tiny babies behind closed doors. Parents Wake Up!

Of course it is forced on children. No human being in their right mind would allow a knife near their genitals! Babies know nothing of religion or culture.

The majority of baby boys circumcised experience Near-Death Excruciating Pain!!!

Hundreds of babies die each year as a result of TORTURE and MUTILATION!!!

Consider yourself extremely fortunate if you have no children!

• Like Like x 1
  16. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

Males Are People Too!

There are many Somali men who expect a mutilated wife. Do you now see the greatest reason for the suffering of the Somali people wherever they are on Earth? It is the torture and mutilation that they inflict on their sons and daughters. This has far-reaching consequences on society. What kind of future are the Somali people hoping for when this insanity is considered normal?

Do you feel sorry for baby boys who are TORTURED and MUTILATED?

Consider this post a gift to you, for there are many mothers who wish they had more information before they allowed the mutilation of their baby boys, not realizing the terror and torture their babies would experience.

I urge you to keep an open mind and do research on this subject.

You Have Been WARNED!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. admin

Ratings:
    +2,904
    I'm sure anesthesia is used now. In a few years we'll be able to grow foreskin back, science has gone that far. If it is painless I'll want mine back.:vo3yidw:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794

The majority of doctors still don't give anesthetics to babies before circumcising them, as many still believe that babies are not able to feel pain. If you ask one of these quacks why the baby is howling and choking while his manHOOD is being mutilated, they will reply: "Babies are fussy, they don't like being strapped down like that."

There are some animals that can regrow body parts. One day humans might be able to regrow body parts.

I appreciate your comment.

Take care.

• Like Like x 2
  19. LoveandLight

Ratings:
    +794
    Gentle readers, I originally posted this thread in the Not Safe For Work forum because of the video in the first post which contains images of adult penises. I did give a warning in that first post, but felt that video was not appropriate in the General forum. I did want an Infant Genital Mutilation thread in the General forum. I thought about posting a second Infant Genital Mutilation thread in the General forum, but was busy with life, and helping to protect babies and children elsewhere. It was a pleasant surprise to see this thread moved here to the General forum. I thank the person or persons who were involved in that decision. You have done the Somali people a great service. I was very happy when I first saw this thread in the General forum because more people would be able to see this vital information.

Peace to you all.

May God help the Somali people. Aamiin.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Kanye

Kanye CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Ratings:
    +2,153
    It's a 5 minute process and it heals in roughly a week. It's not that bad at all in a modern setting and has tangible health benefits that outweigh the associated risks. Personally, I'm happy I got circumcised, if not for the health benefits, certainly for the aesthetics.

:kanyeshrug:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted