Love Island 2019

what kind of soap opera is that must be a British thing
Yep walal and you know what's more embarrassing, is in that show there was a contestant named Amber gill that admitted she doesn't date/like black guys. Even though she admitted not liking madow guys, the madow didn't hesitate and took his shot only to realise she picked the cadaan dude. Sad for the madow guy. Any way Eid Mubarak I hope you are enjoying your Eid walaal.

Yep walal and you know what's more embarrassing, is in that show there was a contestant named Amber gill that admitted she doesn't date/like black guys. Even though she admitted not liking madow guys, the madow didn't hesitate and took his shot only to realise she picked the cadaan dude. Sad for the madow guy. Any way Eid Mubarak I hope you are enjoying your Eid walaal.
Man goes “she’s my type” as well :uCkf6mf::O27GWRK:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
loool omgg thats embarassing I have second hand embarrassment and I don't even know the show.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Mandem actually watch that shit, hella suspect. How can a grown ass ute sit in front of the TV and watch it :hmm::siilaanyolaugh:

Brudda drop the toxic masculinity, its a banging show. It might be dead this year, but im here for the commotion

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Knowles your girl Yewande :cosbyhmm:

I think she knew another blonde would come and doesn't want a girl picked over her so she self sabotaged herself from day 1 to avoid looking burnt and heartbroken.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles your girl Yewande :cosbyhmm:

I think she knew another blonde would come and doesn't want a girl picked over her so she self sabotaged herself from day 1 to avoid looking burnt and heartbroken.

This episode is too much!!

What cracked me up was Maura and that idiot at the end

Trending

Latest posts