Love Island 2019

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Anyone watching the Series this Year?

Just finished the 1st episode. The only 2 blonde chicks getting relentless pursuit when they are by far the most clapped. Why do ppl have any interest in pasty yellow haired women? :gucciwhat:

I'll take the self hating mixed race girl and the thick Arab chick and go.

@Knowles join me on the Love Island journey babe, i know you're watching it too.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nope and if you do, you're sus.

:farole:

I'm sus for watching hot women :gucciwhat:

What is it, a drama?

It's a reality tv show where people are coupled up and has gained a huge following in the UK. It's the only show to unite Black Twitter and Fiat 500 Twitter.

Sounds tacky but it's a lot better than you think. Ignore the naysayers who prefer to watch dragons spitting fire and alien looking women.

World

VIP
How the f*ck are these guy’s 20 years old :mindblown:

711743AC-ED37-4799-869E-731889190A63.jpeg

97222545-4597-4413-8227-E2B7E4618F7C.jpeg

They both look 23+

The girls are all ugly except lucie, she’s really hot.

World

VIP
Gonna watch it tomorrow

Apparently the two blacks rejected each other already and got rejected by everyone else

:russ:

Full blacks are always incels on this show

Muji

VIP

Just finished the 1st episode. The only 2 blonde chicks getting relentless pursuit when they are by far the most clapped. Why do ppl have any interest in pasty yellow haired women? :gucciwhat:

@Knowles join me on the Love Island journey babe, i know you're watching it too.

Loool ofcourse im watching

I’m rooting for the black girl hopefully she finds a man because last year it was awkward seeing Samira rejected by everyone. I agree men love blonde cadan woman with mediocre looks since that’s what we are presented with by the media everyday

I was waiting for the annual love island thread. @Mckenzie came through

Trending

Latest posts