Love Island 2019

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Someone wake me up when Casa Amor is back or a new bombshell walks in, show is getting boring quickly

Casa Amor never dissapoints :salute:

Joanna is a bit of me :banderas:

Blondie with the big breasts looks like Gemma Collins :dead:

Mckenzie

VIP
Amber is drop dead gorgeous and better looking than Joanna but I wish she stopped gaslighting Michael and suffocating him with her qaali behaviour. Her age really shows her up.

No amount of loyalty she shows now will matter, damage is done.

Amber is drop dead gorgeous and better looking than Joanna but I wish she stopped gaslighting Michael and suffocating him with her qaali behaviour. Her age really shows her up.

Issue with Michael is he didn’t mention any of this when Amber was here. If he ditches her then she’s in for a shock aka good tv

Michael not only looks like f*ck boy but also IS one
888AB74D-0BD9-490F-ACAB-B46692D12282.jpeg

Mckenzie

VIP
Michael and Joanna are the Josh and Kaz of this series. Just wait and see the breakdown of Amber into a vicious annoying diva like Georgia was.

World

VIP
Good job on Michael. That qumayo amber is bitter af, and I feel sorry for any man who has to put up with that.

My nigga danny as well. His girl is quite sexy.

Long faced obese anna is perhaps the most annoying girl in the show after amber. Lol at her cucking the guy with the afar teeth and now it looks like she’s gonna go back to him. Her and lucy are the biggest cheaters/hoes on the show.

Good job on Michael. That qumayo amber is bitter af, and I feel sorry for any man who has to put up with that.

My nigga danny as well. His girl is quite sexy.

Long faced obese anna is perhaps the most annoying girl in the show after amber. Lol at her cucking the guy with the afar teeth and now it looks like she’s gonna go back to him. Her and lucy are the biggest cheaters/hoes on the show.

This post stinks

Mckenzie

VIP
Love Island and chill is the wave. The way i compare and constrast these es to a couple tings and get them rattled :drakelaugh:

Having to miss all the drama cos you sneaking in too much taataabasho :mjkkk:

She’s gaslighting Micheal??? Are you insane :gucciwhat:

He literally made it seem like everything was her fault. This whole ‘biting me tongue’ none sense is on him. He should’ve called it quits weeks ago if there was any truth to it. Instead, he came up with those excuses to justify his dickhead move:kodaksmiley:

I’ve supported amber through the series but if she goes back to that bulky midget, I’m done with her.

She needs to get with a real man like Ovie even though he has no personality :liberaltears:

Trending