Looks and sociability can take you WAY further in the corporate world than competence.

don't lie girl. I've seen your picture before. :mybusiness: you're not on the troll team

From her voice alone, she's clearly very beautiful but downplays it

She's the African Siren, walaal

:banderas:

May she marry a worthy Gadabuursi Prince and have children that inherit her intelligence, wit and sense of humour

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra sometimes your posts make me think you have tourettes

1673672461868.png
1673672462870.png
1673672463637.png

I'm serious, saaxiib; I'm not trolling, lying or playing.

notbad-basketball.gif

I really should have maintained being serious -- like when I first joined this forum; I started to troll and now everything I say may be perceived a certain way

:kendrickcry:

I even lost debates I had no business losing; I've become complacent and far too jolly.

:snoop::jcoleno::mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hate it when people fail up; it's literally revolting because everybody else has to work to the bone while saaxibs like that just coast by. It doesn't help when management doesn't pay attention or gets easily distracted.

I hope he gets exposed one day and it all comes crumbling down; I don't know that man, but I hate him and all those like him

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really hate it when people fail up; it's literally revolting because everybody else has to work to the bone while saaxibs like that just coast by. It doesn't help when management doesn't pay attention or gets easily distracted.

I hope he gets exposed one day and it all comes crumbling down; I don't know that man, but I hate him and all those like him

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

1673692386998.png

It's truly draining. I mean all programs have a rigorous curriculum and that's to be expected, but the racist instructors who work purposely to fail you is the most difficult to deal with. My cohort was mostly cadaans/ asians. We were already small in number when it came to African/blacks. When we started the program we were about 7 people. When we graduated, only I and 2 others were left. They managed to shrink us by more than half! While the cadaans/ asians mostly graduated. I swear, before going to clinical rotations or exams I'd read Dua to guard myself against these racist bastards.
Blocking Video Games GIF by Far Cry 6

These instructors know that nursing is a field that is flexible, stable and makes great money, so they'll try to gatekeep you. They don't want an influx of minorities becoming successful in a highly desired field.
Healthcare is full of racists so make sure to keep an eye out for minority patients too..I hate that field with passion may Allah protect you.

I used to wonder why Indians kiss the arse of cadaan managers so much. Then when I saw them being promoted, I was like "you arse kissers are getting this management jobs because of you being brown noisy, arse kissers?" Heck, that is not something that I would ever do. I do my job, go home, and spend time with my family. I can never lower myself to that kind of mindset.

Working in corporate sounds like hell. But hey,
to each their own. We all have different personalities and some stuff that makes someone comfortable can make another uncomfortable. No need to belittle others.

Definitely going into academia with all the other based autists, would rather shoot myself than work with these retards the rest of my life

As an engineering major, this is what I dread most about the future. Having to work in a corporate environment with all these cringe gaalos with their terrible PG sense of humor. Hopefully, shit is a bit different once I start my career and Gen Z create more relaxed work environments, less BS.

Meanwhile, I need lessons on how to be more sociable, charisma, etc.

Trending