London xaliimo didn't know she was somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
tenor.gif

:faysalwtf: Why do you want me married off so badly @kickz ? Is someone paying you a commission?

What is going on in the UK somali community, are they that fucking lost. Good thing i left that place after staying a short year. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been growing up in that shit hole. :faysalwtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What is going on in the UK somali community, are they that fucking lost. Good thing i left that place after staying a short year. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been growing up in that shit hole. :faysalwtf:
It's just London that is a cursed city. Other places, Somalis are doing alot better.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
UK overall is a hotbed for extremism, no wonder you guys have that crazy lady katie hopkins :farmajoyaab:
The place is so cramped and the weather is depressing. Its the most ideal place to let extremism flourish. The Saudis realised this golden opportunity as well as the Far Right:siilaanyolaugh:

The place is so cramped and the weather is depressing. Its the most ideal place to let extremism flourish. The Saudis realised this golden opportunity as well as the Far Right:siilaanyolaugh:
they hit the jackpot now even ginger nutjob reverts are screaming "you're all kuffar":mjlol:

DH9pLy.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
they hit the jackpot now even ginger nutjob reverts are screaming "you're all kuffar":mjlol:

DH9pLy.gif
I think I've seen this guy in a documentary and he calls himself Abu Zakariya. Until the 1800s, gingers were considered soulless in the West. They might have been onto something :deadpeter:

But seriously why are all ginger converts male while most other converts from other ethnic backgrounds excluding adoons are women:damedamn:

I think I've seen this guy in a documentary and he calls himself Abu Zakariya. Until the 1800s, gingers were considered soulless in the West. They might have been onto something :deadpeter:

But seriously why are all ginger converts male while most other converts from other ethnic backgrounds excluding adoons are women:damedamn:
Lol ofc its starts with "abu", these gingers are outcasts and bullied they just need to become a revert and they will have UK xalimos jump on them for an apple:siilaanyolaugh:
article-2465939-18D332B000000578-574_306x490.jpg

This guy wanted Sharia and threathened non muslims, I would stay far away from them:farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are wise and mature obviously. There is upside to everything and a down side as well. You have heard that argument of beating the clock for females to be ideal. Whilst there is some truth to that, I have seen how it is useless to have kids or marry for the sake of them. Best approach is accept fate and do things when they come your way. If they don't, that is how it is meant to be. With that logical view, I still think there is pleasure in having someone to love and be loved by them. Human nature demands it. Life is short for the most part. It would be nice if everyone experienced all they could at a reasonable time without negative consequences associated with the experience. I can tell you, most we imagine in life are not as cozy and as beautiful as we imagine them to be in the real. They can be as we imagined partially or not at all. If that made sense.

Stay focused on what makes you happy and satisfied. You come across as very reasonable and mature. Very educated. I can not nitpick your reasons for the sake of arguments. I made one observation reading your thoughts, your rules and expectations might be unattainable for those who gained brief period of your attention as suitors. So, let me list somethings common to all females who desire to have a man of their choice in some future time:

A- Education
B- Looks
C- Character

If a guy doesn't have all of the above in him, but some from all or just two in him, what would be your choice supposing you can not get a man who has all three? Additionally, not every man has the personality to have long conversations always. Some are the quiet type but full of wisdom and stories they tell only when convenient or appropriate. Others really are not into talking much unless necessary though they can love and be decent responsible men. Men are not created equal in all things. Just equal as far as humanity goes but different in what they are good at, each one is good at somethings. You may have to settle for something less ultimately when the time comes.

Speak your mind and ignore the children on here reading some old school sheeko sheeko. Also, it is kinda disability to be in early thirties and not master Somali. Hope you made up for the excuse by knowing how to cook Somali food. Otherwise would be a disaster. You can be good looking Somali female, but lacking somali social skills necessary to maintain a Somali family can be a disability.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are wise and mature obviously. There is upside to everything and a down side as well. You have heard that argument of beating the clock for females to be ideal. Whilst there is some truth to that, I have seen how it is useless to have kids or marry for the sake of them. Best approach is accept fate and do things when they come your way. If they don't, that is how it is meant to be. With that logical view, I still think there is pleasure in having someone to love and be loved by them. Human nature demands it. Life is short for the most part. It would be nice if everyone experienced all they could at a reasonable time without negative consequences associated with the experience. I can tell you, most we imagine in life are not as cozy and as beautiful as we imagine them to be in the real. They can be as we imagined partially or not at all. If that made sense.

Stay focused on what makes you happy and satisfied. You come across as very reasonable and mature. Very educated. I can not nitpick your reasons for the sake of arguments. I made one observation reading your thoughts, your rules and expectations might be unattainable for those who gained brief period of your attention as suitors. So, let me list somethings common to all females who desire to have a man of their choice in some future time:

A- Education
B- Looks
C- Character

If a guy doesn't have all of the above in him, but some from all or just two in him, what would be your choice supposing you can not get a man who has all three? Additionally, not every man has the personality to have long conversations always. Some are the quiet type but full of wisdom and stories they tell only when convenient or appropriate. Others really are not into talking much unless necessary though they can love and be decent responsible men. Men are not created equal in all things. Just equal as far as humanity goes but different in what they are good at, each one is good at somethings. You may have to settle for something less ultimately when the time comes.

Speak your mind and ignore the children on here reading some old school sheeko sheeko. Also, it is kinda disability to be in early thirties and not master Somali. Hope you made up for the excuse by knowing how to cook Somali food. Otherwise would be a disaster. You can be good looking Somali female, but lacking somali social skills necessary to maintain a Somali family can be a disability.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts