Lol when you uphold other people’s beauty standards. Ohh the cuckery.

I get under the skin of men. You are not used to being told the truth.

Truth is subjective and your truth is the warped reality of your delusional existence. Double check what you write before you hit submit. Just a tip. I can dismantle all the garbage you write word for word but opted to give you heads up and a chance for you to look okay. Don't disappoint.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Getting under the skin of men will turn u into a 40 year old woman who's only company will be the ginger cat she just bought from the pet store.

I already own cat and he is my son. I prefer a cat to a Somali Male because at least the cat will not embarrass by raping a man. At least the cat will not be outside a cafe drink coffee talking about qabil.

I already own cat and he is my son. I prefer a cat to a Somali Male because at least the cat will not embarrass by raping a man. At least the cat will not be outside a cafe drink coffee talking about qabil.
[30:21] Among His proofs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility and contentment with each other, and He placed in your hearts love and care towards your spouses. In this, there are sufficient proofs for people who think.

Allah did not create us to get under the skin of one another but for us to find tranquility and peace.
The atributes of both men and women compliment each other so instead of getting under men's skin go find urself a farah who will be ur peace.

That is the older generation. If you are a spinster, it is your issue and I guess your indignation makes sense. In a way, you are crying out for help but because you have nothing meaningful to offer at your age, no one can ask you out.

Don't look at yourself in the mirror. May be that will help alleviate the angst.

Muji

VIP
That is the older generation. If you are a spinster, it is your issue and I guess your indignation makes sense. In a way, you are crying out for help but because you have nothing meaningful to offer at your age, no one can ask you out.

Don't look at yourself in the mirror. May be that will help alleviate the angst.

Some of my best friends are Somali men and they agree with me about Somali men wallahi

Somali men love difficult women like me

That’s a fact

You would have had your luck with one already if that was true. You were dumped already and your depressive thread in which you told us your agony over the experience left me sleepless for a night. I can't be heartless despite the appearances you know. Keep dreaming.

:lolbron:

Muji

VIP
You would have had your luck with one already if that was true. You were dumped already and your depressive thread in which you told us your agony over the experience left me sleepless for a night. I can't be heartless despite the appearances you know. Keep dreaming.

:lolbron:

Lol who was I dumped by?

Some of my best friends are Somali men and they agree with me about Somali men wallahi

A man who befriends a female is fruity. No man who self respects will befriend a woman. The two don't mix as friends. This is universal and I can bring you-tube videos proving that point cross cultures.

Men only befriend females to smash them.

Perfect example is projared.

Exactly. Why would I befriend a female if I didn't like her and want her for myself to enjoy? Makes no sense to waste time hanging around or with a female whom you have zero interest in.

A woman is for me to enjoy her period. I get to choose which one period. She is mine period. Clear cut rules in a world meant for men.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Exactly. Why would I befriend a female if I didn't like her and want her for myself to enjoy? Makes no sense to waste time hanging around or with a female whom you have zero interest in.

A woman is for me to enjoy her period. I get to choose which one period. She is mine period. Clear cut rules in a world meant for men.
I"m asexual so I don't count tbh

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
But that has to be a birth defect. It has to be biological defect that you have zero sexual attraction to males and females alike. There is no other way to explain it. Unless of course, you have a way of explaining it.
I saw my neighbors daughter getting smashed in their car back in the day and it has dramatized me ever since.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All you guys make great points but i would never help this community. Except, people from respected families not all this ghetto.

Trending