Lol when you uphold other people’s beauty standards. Ohh the cuckery.

@Inquisitive_ I’ve said this before and say it again, you’re opinion is valued and the perspective and insight you bring is one of SomaliSpot’s greatest assets.

jazak allah khair ahsan al jaza

These 'progressive' values are new phenomenons that are destroying those societies right now, we see the level of decadence and moral decay becoming worse every other year.

Even the indigenous people in Europe who are not crazy like yourself see this and know it's only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down in a big bang while you of course remain wishfully ignorant.
Facts. Especially introducing transgenderism too early. I’m cool with different sexual orientations do your thing. But stating that if a girl like boy activities or a guy like girl activities. They need to undergo gender reassignment surgery is crazy. Like what ever happened to order and letting nature do it’s thing.

These 'progressive' values are new phenomenons that are destroying those societies right now, we see the level of decadence and moral decay becoming worse every other year.

Even the indigenous people in Europe who are not crazy like yourself see this and know it's only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down in a big bang while you of course remain wishfully ignorant.

Bigots have been crying about degeneracy since the 19th century. This is not a new idea.

The word degenerate, when applied to a people, means that the people no longer has the same intrinsic value as it had before, because it has no longer the same blood in its veins, continual adulterations having gradually affected the quality of that blood....in fact, the man of a decadent time, the degenerate man properly so-called, is a different being from the racial point of view, from the heroes of the great ages....I think I am right in concluding that the human race in all its branches has a secret repulsion from the crossing of blood...."
- Arthur de Gobineau(1855) Essay on the Inequality of the Human Races.

Their minds would explode if they saw the state of the world right now, yet we seem to be doing just fine? Boomers and uneducated right-wingers are the ones that oppose social progress today. Boomers are going to die off soon. Generation Z is the most progressive and diverse group of all time. Get ready for more degeneracy.

There's not going to be a downfall of Western civilization due to brown people, feminism, and queers. You are simply delusional.

Muji

VIP
Agreed 100%, the women in the west have been poisoned saaxib, it’s best to Marry from back home when your ready and Help build the motherland back up.

Please do! No loss.
She speaks like the average western xalimo, were she believes she is superior to the male. The first point proves that she is not wife material, what man wants to be with a “challenging” women??

Sweetheart you would wife me and put up with my challenging nature if I gave you the opportunity- which I wouldn’t.

Not only would you put up with me you would be on here defending me.

Muji

VIP
Correct.

Women in third world countries see these types as "stupid" because there whole philosophy is that you attract more with honey then you do with vinegar.

The complete opposite to these confused diaspora types who believe confrontation, being loud and throwing a tantrum is the way to success.

Why would I take any advice from the low IQ uneducated xalimos back home who let Somali men destroy their countries, make them the laughing stock of the world and they continue to go along with their degeneracy. These women have never read a book in their life and treat the word of a bearded fool like it’s a matter of fact.

However, some of them are starting to wake up but it happens to be the one with access to information (Internet). I wonder why.

It appears the more you are taught critical thinking and the more power you have to control your life the more hostile you are to Somali men.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would I take any advice from the low IQ uneducated xalimos back home who let Somali men destroy their countries, make them the laughing stock of the world and they continue to go along with their degeneracy. These women have never read a book in their life and treat the word of a bearded fool like it’s a matter of fact.

However, some of them are starting to wake up but it happens to be the one with access to information (Internet). I wonder why.

It appears the more you are taught critical thinking and the more power you have to control your life the more hostile you are to Somali men.
No one honestly cares go marry a Madow Abu Tyrone we honestly say good riddance. Your body count is probably in the triple digits already

Muji

VIP
@Inquisitive_ I don’t believe you are educated walal. Tell me your level of education because I only have discussions with men who are beyond the degree level.

TekNiKo

VIP
Where was the lie I told?
Your agenda is to paint Somali men as demons and criminal losers is paramount for everyone to see. I have never seen you say anything positive, you are like a crab in the bucket dragging everyone down. There must be a deep daddy issue that I am not aware of or deep seated cuqdad towards Somali men.

Did your dugsi macalin molest you? OR was it your horny uptee?

Some event happened to cause you to be this consistent day in day out, a trigger might I say.

Muji

VIP
Your agenda is to paint Somali men as demons and criminal losers is paramount for everyone to see. I have never seen you say anything positive, you are like a crab in the bucket dragging everyone down. There must be a deep daddy issue that I am not aware of or deep seated cuqdad towards Somali men.

Did your dugsi macalin molest you? OR was it your horny uptee?

Some event happened to cause you to be this consistent day in day out, a trigger might I say.

Sweetheart ask a non-biased party what she thinks of Somali men from what she’s seen of them. She would say the same thing. Also all the women on this forum agree with me- and half of the men. The only men who disagree with me are the delusional incels like you.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sweetheart ask a non-biased party what she thinks of Somali men from what she’s seen of them. She would say the same thing. Also all the women on this forum agree with me- and half of the men. The only men who disagree with me are the delusional incels like you.
incel lul? i have kids your pathetic I dont wanna argue with u no more ur lost to the matrix

The problems always start when the family unit is broken,there is a reason why islam says to ask for divorce at the very last stage.

Take a look at the african americans at the early 20th century and look at them now.They were more united back then and produced great advocates like Malcom X and Martin.L.king jr who were advocating for their wrights and they were more socially active back then but the higher ups new that once u break the family unit one by one the whole society starts to fall.

Now look at the situation of the AA their family units have been systematicly broken by removing the father from the picture and using the media to influence the people into behaving like thugs.

What @Inquisitive_ said was correct in the sense that once u take the father out of tje picture the kids won't have a role model to guide them through their early years.

Children always copy their parents.For the sons the father is a provider and a symbol of security and leadership of the household and the sons will copy that.To the daughters 5he father is the one you look up to in terms security and his traits are what u will look for in a husband,so if ur father a degenarate fool u will most likely look for someone who has his traits because in ur world u haven't seen a productive man who is loyal and provides security so its hard to see that so u will subcontiously tell urself men are trash and if that's all u see that's all you'll get.As for the son he didn't grow up in and environment where men are held accountable for not providing so he'll run loose without thinking about the effects it has on himself,the people surounding him and the community at large.

The way u systematicly break a home is by breaking traditional gender roles and give women the false sense of freedom(feminism)and making them think they can do it all alone constantly thinking to themselves,"Why do I have to rely on a man,"an telling themselves the only way they as women can truelly be free is when they control the household instead of the man and then slowly by slowly the "challenging" starts and the woman gets flustered over the basic thing she has no control over and the arguments starts(over petty things by the way)and Boom! the divorce happens,while the man is feeling devastated the woman has gotten a false sense of accomplishment because she has attained "freedom" and "self control".

Now the way to break a man is to remove his influence in the family household through
feminism(make the woman see him as useless) and 4emove him from his responsibilities for example in our own somali situation getting money from the government removing the man from his position as provider therefore demasculating the man(u don't see this type of stuff happening here in africa because unlike the west somalis aren't given welfare so the have to make their own money and provide so these cases barely happen in kenya,tanzania and rwanda etc).

And now look at the AA there in shambles just because of simply breaking the family unit, now apply this information in our situation u will get quiet a clear answer as to why we are like this.

We don't usually ponder on the importance of the rules given to us by Allah and his infinite wisdom.

Now u can see why Islam puts major importance on the individuals following the rules appropreately because once u break the foundation everything comes crashing down.

I hope u know im not blaming any gender on this issue(and neither should u)im just trying to get my point across and hopefully everyone benefits from this.

Last edited:
The problems always start when the family unit is broken,there is a reason why islam says to ask for divorce at the very last stage.

Take a look at the african americans at the early 20th century and look at them now.They were more united back then and produced great advocates like Malcom X and Martin.L.king jr who were advocating for their wrights and they were more socially active back then but the higher ups new that once u break the family unit one by one the whole society starts to fall.

Now look at the situation of the AA their family units have been systematicly broken by removing the father from the picture and using the media to influence the people into behaving like thugs.

What @Inquisitive_ said was correct in the sense that once u take the father out of tje picture the kids won't have a role model to guide them through their early years.

Children always copy their parents.For the sons the father is a provider and a symbol of security and leadership of the household and the sons will copy that.To the daughters 5he father is the one you look up to in terms security and his traits are what u will look for in a husband,so if ur father a degenarate fool u will most likely look for someone who has his traits because in ur world u haven't seen a productive man who is loyal and provides security so its hard to see that so u will subcontiously tell urself men are trash and if that's all u see that's all you'll get.As for the son he didn't grow up in and environment where men are held accountable for not providing so he'll run loose without thinking about the effects it has on himself,the people surounding him and the community at large.

The way u systematicly break a home is by breaking traditional gender roles and give women the false sense of freedom(feminism)and making them think they can do it all alone constantly thinking to themselves,"Why do I have to rely on a man,"an telling themselves the only way they as women can truelly be free is when they control the household instead of the man and then slowly by slowly the "challenging" starts and the woman gets flustered over the basic thing she has no control over and the arguments starts(over petty things by the way)and Boom! the divorce happens,while the man is feeling devastated the woman has gotten a false sense of accomplishment because she has attained "freedom" and "self control".

Now the way to break a man is to remove his influence in the family household through
feminism(make the woman see him as useless) and 4emove him from his responsibilities for example in our own somali situation getting money from the government removing the man from his position as provider therefore demasculating the man(u don't see this type of stuff happening here in africa because unlike the west somalis aren't given welfare so the have to make their own money and provide so these cases barely happen in kenya,tanzania and rwanda etc).

And now look at the AA there in shambles just because of simply breaking the family unit, now apply this information in our situation u will get quiet a clear answer as to why we are like this.

We don't usually ponder on the importance of the rules given to us by Allah and his infinite wisdom.

Now u can see why Islam puts major importance on the individuals following the rules appropreately because once u break the foundation everything comes crashing down.

I hope u know im not blaming any gender on this issue(and neither should u)im just trying to get my point across and hopefully everyone benefits from this.
Exactly.

Last but not least the effects are horrible.
Selfhate becomes rampant if the people have a culture e.g somalis.
You'll get blm sjws and arab
IMG_6541.GIF

True. Legit sad. We don’t see this back home because they are bonded through struggle. Whereas we are separated by it. No matter how we cut the cake. We are each other’s counterparts. I’m happy when a Somali man is happy or improving. Or when other people talked crap about that annoyed me. Because they’re my countrymen.
Cause if you look through our history. They tirelessly fought against enemies which I’m grateful for. I won’t blame the current state on all or the good one’s. That’s unfair AF.

I gave you a thumbs up to cancel out Knowles thumbs down. She didn't like the part where you stated your are happy to see a Somali man happy and improving.

She is nursing a broken heart and takes her anger out on all Somali males. Way foolxuntahay yaan u maleeyay qoftaan. Cuqdad ayay qabtaa.

@Inquisitive_ I don’t believe you are educated walal. Tell me your level of education because I only have discussions with men who are beyond the degree level.

But you come across as a fool or mentally deficient. So what does telling you a level of education accomplish?

You need to get checked mentally Asap. You make little sense.

Muji

VIP
But you come across as a fool or mentally deficient. So what does telling you a level of education accomplish?

You need to get checked mentally Asap. You make little sense.

I get under the skin of men. You are not used to being told the truth.

Trending