Lol when you uphold other people’s beauty standards. Ohh the cuckery.

Muji

VIP
We have by far the highest and it's not even close and not just that but the children that are raised in our broken homes end up far worse then any other Muslim group like for like!

Why don't we see the same with the Asian's/Arab's and even the Habeshi' broken homes?
The only solution in the diaspora is a strong robust community that holds each other accountable, you see this with the Arab/Asian's.

There female folk already have countless vetted suitors lined up for them by there families unlike us were everyone fends for themselves off the streets.

The Somali couples that I have seen who thrive went down this route!

I recently provided national statistics how young marriages have significantly lower divorce rates then those who marry in there late 20's or 30's.

Hence you @16-18 is more tolerable then you in your late 20's or early 30's now, you carry more psychological baggage and emotional wounds, but at a young age you would have had that purity of mind and soul which makes you fight tooth and nail because it's your first relationship.

It's always the first relationship were people sacrifice the most, everything that follows just becomes routine, we never forget the first one, hence why I made that case and it's also sunnah to get married young.

Not knowing anything as you argued when you were 16-18 is far better then thinking you know it all as you do now in your late 20's which is highly toxic and likely to destroy your marriage.

Females are biologically predisposed to hypergamy, the fact you got with a loser tells me that loser is above you since women always go for men that are in a better position then themselves

Your insulting yourself here without even realising it by making this preposterous claim.

Sis I have never had a relationship with Somali men. Thank Allah. Look at you getting personal because you are not used to a woman challenging you.

We can’t compare ourselves to the asian community. Since Somali men have lower levels of education and higher levels of criminality than they do. It takes two to tango. You can’t have shitty men who are the laughing stock of the world and end up with long prosperous marriages. The Pakistani community as a whole have a patriarchal system where the men are allowed to do as they wish when a woman is acid attacked if she steps out of line. Is this the sort of action you wish you take on Somali women?

The reason why we are stateless refugees is Somali men. The reason why most of our community has a mental disorder or PTSD is because of Somali men. Somali men are in Sweden raping women who are giving birth. They are raping old men in Canada and blackmailing them, they are committing terrorism in the UK. We have the worst reputation in the world, and it’s all because of Somali men. How you can ignore all of this and point your disgusting ashy fingers at the women who are getting their genitals ripped off and are forced to live with the choices that Somali men have made is beyond me.

Sis I have never had a relationship with Somali men. Thank Allah. Look at you getting personal because you are not used to a woman challenging you.

We can’t compare ourselves to the asian community. Since Somali men have lower levels of education and higher levels of criminality than they do. It takes two to tango. You can’t have shitty men who are the laughing stock of the world and end up with long prosperous marriages. The Pakistani community as a whole have a patriarchal system where the men are allowed to do as they wish when a woman is acid attacked if she steps out of line. Is this the sort of action you wish you take on Somali women?

The reason why we are stateless refugees is Somali men. The reason why most of our community has a mental disorder or PTSD is because of Somali men. Somali men are in Sweden raping women who are giving birth. They are having raping old men and blackmailing them, they are committing terrorism in the UK. We have the worst reputation in the world, and it’s all because of Somali men. How you can ignore all of this and point your disgusting ashy fingers at the women who are getting their genitals ripped off and are forced to live with the choices that Somali men have made is beyond me.
Kkk he wrote a whole essay. He really hates you guys

:mjlol:

True. Legit sad. We don’t see this back home because they are bonded through struggle. Whereas we are separated by it. No matter how we cut the cake. We are each other’s counterparts. I’m happy when a Somali man is happy or improving. Or when other people talked crap about that annoyed me. Because they’re my countrymen.
Cause if you look through our history. They tirelessly fought against enemies which I’m grateful for. I won’t blame the current state on all or the good one’s. That’s unfair AF.

Your a diamond floating in a sea of filth, unfortunately your breed is very rare in the diaspora were extreme entitlement and degeneracy have destroyed our young women folk.

@Knowles represents the views of the majority of them, there shamelessness is such that they would even dislike your neutral loving post, that's how far the poison has seeped into their minds.

It's a lost cause for our male's because they make up the majority, it's a guaranteed divorce and broken home for anyone that decides to marry them, hence why most of us are starting to head back home.

Your a diamond floating in a sea of filth, unfortunately your breed is very rare in the diaspora were extreme entitlement and degeneracy have destroyed our young women folk.

@Knowles represents the views of the majority of them, there shamelessness is such that they would even dislike your neutral loving post, that's how far the poison has seeped into their minds.

It's a lost cause for our male's because they make up the majority, it's a guaranteed divorce and broken home for anyone that decides to marry them, hence why most of us are starting to head back home.
You have an irrational hatred towards somali women.Somali households do not have high divorce rates and most of the few divorces stem from a somali man marrying another woman secretly/ khat addiction.

Thank you lol I just observe things. I’m alright. I highly value peace of mind. Once you lose that things get crazy. It’s not fun watching people fight debate civilly that’s cool.

Kkk he wrote a whole essay. He really hates you guys

:mjlol:

I am surprised by your level of immaturity towards a serious issue that is destroying our community

But then again I remember how your the product of this unfortunate degeneracy and therefore your ignorance and immaturity is excused, you can go back to watching love island now sxb, nothing to see her.

I am surprised by your level of immaturity towards a serious issue that is destroying our community

But then again I remember how your the product of this unfortunate degeneracy and therefore your ignorance and immaturity is excused, you can go back to watching love island now sxb, nothing to see her.

I am not immature just surprised at your faux intelligence. Most of what you claim is far fetched and unheard of. Somalis should not imitate authoritarian cultures which are misogynous by nature(even though we are similiar to them_, rather we must support a freedom based culture.

The divorce rates in Somalia are low because women have no power to divorce their husbands. Rather they are often coaxed into marriage and expected to stay in those marriages without quarrel. Somalis have tried to bring a similar culture to the west but it failed due to the freedom given to Somali mothers.

Furthermore , marriages(younger one) last longer since women/men in the west choose who they want to marry and plan accordingly.You and your ilk are nostalgic for a destructive system which doesn't take into account the differing natures of the populace.

Patriarchal ,Matriarcal ,equal , equitable etc shouldn't matter. Rather both sides should be allowed to enter an arrangement which they both support.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am not immature just surprised at your faux intelligence. Most of what you claim is far fetched and unheard of. Somalis should not imitate authoritarian cultures which are misogynous by nature(even though we are similiar to them_, rather we must support a freedom based culture.

The divorce rates in Somalia are low because women have no power to divorce their husbands. Rather they are often coaxed into marriage and expected to stay in those marriages without quarrel. Somalis have tried to bring a similar culture to the west but it failed due to the freedom given to Somali mothers.

Furthermore , marriages(younger one) last longer since women/men in the west choose who they want to marry and plan accordingly.You and your ilk are nostalgic for a destructive system which doesn't take into account the differing natures of the populace.

Patriarchal ,Matriarcal ,equal , equitable etc shouldn't matter. Rather both sides should be allowed to enter an arrangement which they both support.
You wrote exactly what the Western society promotes.

Old way is backwards
Women are oppressed back home
Feminist talking points.

Your posts are full of cancer

Old way is backwards
Feminist talking points.

If you think women aren't oppressed in Somalia you are crazy.
:gucciwhat:
Go visit somalia and you will understand.
:bell:

TekNiKo

VIP
If you think women aren't oppressed in Somalia you are crazy.
:gucciwhat:
Go visit somalia and you will understand.
:bell:
Go visit kulaha I lived there for 3 years, women are the backbone of society and they are no push arounds, they are the most educated and most entrupenurial. I admire our strong ladies back home and reject your western lies:yacadiim:

Go visit kulaha I lived there for 3 years, women are the backbone of society and they are no push arounds, they are the most educated and most entrupenurial. I admire our strong ladies back home and reject your western lies:yacadiim:
Aren't you from Gedo?
:mugshotman:

Society kulaha
:siilaanyolaugh:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
We have by far the highest and it's not even close and not just that but the children that are raised in our broken homes end up far worse then any other Muslim group like for like!

Why don't we see the same with the Asian's/Arab's and even the Habeshi' broken homes?
The only solution in the diaspora is a strong robust community that holds each other accountable, you see this with the Arab/Asian's.

There female folk already have countless vetted suitors lined up for them by there families unlike us were everyone fends for themselves off the streets.

The Somali couples that I have seen who thrive went down this route!

I recently provided national statistics how young marriages have significantly lower divorce rates then those who marry in there late 20's or 30's.

Hence you @16-18 is more tolerable then you in your late 20's or early 30's now, you carry more psychological baggage and emotional wounds, but at a young age you would have had that purity of mind and soul which makes you fight tooth and nail because it's your first relationship.

It's always the first relationship were people sacrifice the most, everything that follows just becomes routine, we never forget the first one, hence why I made that case and it's also sunnah to get married young.

Not knowing anything as you argued when you were 16-18 is far better then thinking you know it all as you do now in your late 20's which is highly toxic and likely to destroy your marriage.

Females are biologically predisposed to hypergamy, the fact you got with a loser tells me that loser is above you since women always go for men that are in a better position then themselves

Your insulting yourself here without even realising it by making this preposterous claim.
Agreed 100%, the women in the west have been poisoned saaxib, it’s best to Marry from back home when your ready and Help build the motherland back up.

Why would you even want to challenge your husband? it's supposed to be a partnership in union, the fact you use the term "challenge" alone tells me were your head is at.
We can’t compare ourselves to the asian community. Since Somali men have lower levels of education and higher levels of criminality than they do. It takes two to tango.
It has been proven that children raised in broken homes perform far worse in school then those that didn't.

Now that we established this indisputable fact, who are the home-wreckers that initiates 90% of our divorces which gives the next generation little chance for educational success which you lament about?

We go back to the root cause of the problem once again because it's not the male's that are requesting divorce upon masses breaking up households.
You can’t have shitty men who are the laughing stock of the world and end up with long prosperous marriages. The Pakistani community as a whole have a patriarchal system where the men are allowed to do as they wish when a woman is acid attacked if she steps out of line. Is this the sort of action you wish you take on Somali women?
You contradict yourself here, if Pakistani male's are better as you argue and we are the worst, then who am I to judge there actions?

The reason why we are stateless refugees is Somali men. The reason why most of our community has a mental disorder or PTSD is because of Somali men
Surprisingly majority of the mental disorders affect the males anyway back home, but it's the opposite in the diaspora were it mostly affects the Xaalimo's. (since they banned khaat) wonder why?
Somali men are in Sweden raping women who are giving birth. They are raping old men in Canada and blackmailing them, they are committing terrorism in the UK. We have the worst reputation in the world, and it’s all because of Somali men.
The odd few crazies cannot be used to make a case against the majority, all communities have them.
How you can ignore all of this and point your disgusting ashy fingers at the women who are getting their genitals ripped off and are forced to live with the choices that Somali men have made is beyond me
FGM is promoted and kept alive by our Xaalimo's, the overwhelming majority of male's are against this including fathers.

In many cases they do this behind his back because they are rebellious by nature, to accuse the males for FGM which everyone knows is kept alive by older Xaalimo's goes to show how deeply out of touch you really are.

Old way is backwards
Feminist talking points.

It's funny how people from a failed state can talk down on progressive values such as feminism. Somalia is in shambles while Western society is prospering. Taking a few pointers from successful nations would be very wise.

Do yourself a favour and do not have nuanced conversations with this guy. He is a rabid women hating misogynist who probability physically attacks his sisters in to submission.

There are a few good Somali men out there. I only know 4 successful Somali men with university degrees. However, I can name you many who are selling drugs or working in retail going on thirty. A substantial amount of Somali men are being stabbed to death or are in jail. Which leaves Somali women in a very desperate situation. I say marry out at this point but due to peer pressure from family- Somali women are forced to settle for pond life like @Inquisitive_

When there is not much to choose from you end up with something that will do for now. After a period of the farax bumming it up in the living room refusing to clean up after himself or giving attention to any of his kids, divorce is inevitable.

If you only know 4 that are successful, that says more about your famnily in terms of success and where they chose to live.

Blame your family for not succeeding or for moving you to a shithole where no Somalis succeed.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Why would you even want to challenge your husband? it's supposed to be a partnership in union, the fact you use the term "challenge" alone tells me were your head is at.

It has been proven that children raised in broken homes perform far worse in school then those that didn't.

Now that we established this indisputable fact, who are the home-wreckers that initiates 90% of our divorces which gives the next generation little chance for educational success which you lament about?

We go back to the root cause of the problem once again because it's not the male's that are requesting divorce upon masses breaking up households.

You contradict yourself here, first by insulting Somali male's for being 'shitty' in comparison to Pakistani males who you praised for being better overall

Then you have the nerve to ask me if I approve of one of there actions to keep there women in line, you can't have it both ways here, if they are better then us, then who am I to question them??
Surprisingly majority of the mental disorders affect the males anyway back home, but it's the opposite in the diaspora were it mostly affects the Xaalimo's. (since they banned khaat) wonder why?

The odd few crazies cannot be used to make a case against the majority, all communities have them.

FGM is promoted and kept alive by our Xaalimo's, the overwhelming majority of male's are against this including fathers.

In many cases they do this behind his back because they are rebellious by nature, to accuse the males for FGM which everyone knows is kept alive by older Xaalimo's goes to show how deeply out of touch you really are.
She speaks like the average western xalimo, were she believes she is superior to the male. The first point proves that she is not wife material, what man wants to be with a “challenging” women??

It's funny how people from a failed state can talk down on progressive values such as feminism. Somalia is in shambles while Western society is prospering. Taking a few pointers from successful nations would be very wise.

These 'progressive' values are new phenomenons that are destroying those societies right now, we see the level of decadence and moral decay becoming worse every other year.

Even the indigenous people in Europe who are not crazy like yourself see this and know it's only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down in a big bang while you of course remain wishfully ignorant.

TekNiKo

VIP
These 'progressive' values are new phenomenons that are destroying those societies right now, we see the level of decadence and moral decay becoming worse every other year.

Even the indigenous people in Europe who are not crazy like yourself see this and know it's only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down in a big bang while you of course remain wishfully ignorant.
Mass media is akin to sorcery bro where they have programmed people to believe what is good is bad and what is bad is good.

Having multiple wives is evil but having multiple gfs is perfectly fine:kanyeshrug:

She speaks like the average western xalimo, were she believes she is superior to the male. The first point proves that she is not wife material, what man wants to be with a “challenging” women??
Correct.

Women in third world countries see these types as "stupid" because there whole philosophy is that you attract more with honey then you do with vinegar.

The complete opposite to these confused diaspora types who believe confrontation, being loud and throwing a tantrum is the way to success.

Trending