Living in Somalia vs Living in America

I was there 2 years ago for a couple of months and it was amazing so don't believe the media narrative about Somalia not every place is dangerous.

Hey guys, a question. I'm a bit naive about Somali politics, and I don't want to seem qabiilist, but I'm harti darood. I really like the vibe of Somaliland. Can I express my hate for SL separatism freely in the harti regions of Somaliland?

How many Somali women are out here riding bikes, horses and doing vigorous exercise to be breaking their hymen like that? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Somali girl on a bike.

Girls use this argument because they want xalimos who sleep around to get wifed up.
@Somalia Ha Noolato don’t fall for this trick bro.

The point is that it is extremely embarrassing/shameful to ask a Muslim (especially Somali) woman you are dating if she is a virgin or not. As Somalis, if we have such doubts, we go about them in a more subtle manner. We are not Pakis or Arabs oo bila xishood ah.

Analyse her personality, the type of woman she is. Is she a college student with very little time on her hands or does she chill at home 24/7? Get to know her family, her friends and neighbors and ask about the type of woman she is.

Especially if he is talking to a woman back home. Go on and ask her for a "virginity" test. She will have all her relatives up in arms for such aflagaado against their daughter.

The point is that it is extremely embarrassing/shameful to ask a Muslim (especially Somali) woman you are dating if she is a virgin or not. As Somalis, if we have such doubts, we go about them in a more subtle manner. We are not Pakis or Arabs oo bila xishood ah.

Analyse her personality, the type of woman she is. Is she a college student with very little time on her hands or does she chill at home 24/7? Get to know her family, her friends and neighbors and ask about the type of woman she is.

Especially if he is talking to a woman back home. Go on and ask her for a "virginity" test. She will have all her relatives up in arms for such aflagaado against their daughter.

I was kidding. I know our "xishood" culture prevents this sort of inquiry.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤

If Muslim and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
girls in the west were behaving then no one would have to ask that in the first place. One way or another the topic will be brought up and a lot of times the hymen will be checked.

If a girl is chaste and respectable then she shouldn’t have an issue with this because she has nothing to hide.

Analysing is not enough.. the most miskeen looking girls are the biggest freaks and the ones who look loose are not actually loose.

Its a deception out there so verification must be done throughly.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dont go to somali permanently unless you have shit set up there.Use your American dollars to build houses, start a business like a cafe or something.In the meantime whilst you're saving your dollars marry the girl you're talking to, spend a couple months with her every year and spend the rest of the year grinding,Once you have enough property or income coming in you can stay in somalia,travel around other African countries and raise your kids.
I agree with you. Great advice

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life in America is great in many ways (if you are not lazy) however, from my perspective as a Somali, there's a two-fer negative you face:

--Feeling the same alienation everyone else feels in a modern society.
--Being alien (though I adore my Somalinimo.)

I CANNOT bare the thought of more decades of this lifestyle. Yes, many Somalis back home would envy what I have (it isn't much but it's a lot to the perspective of someone back home) however all that shines is not gold friends.

On the other hand, I'm fearful of Somalia, and not because of the material scarcity, but because of the dysfunction. Reading about men like Bixi, Deni, Madobe etc fills me with such rage. I can't believe these low IQ doqons are the leaders of anybody. The dysfunction of a society that has these types as leaders is beyond imagination.

What to do, what to do...

Well the I.Q of a society is measured by its leaders. Because the son of a beech's like "Madoowe" are smarter enough to rise above everybody & lead !

So yes, u raise a great point. You are nostalgic of your mother land, Which is natural & adorable, but it is reality huuno. You have to choose by grabbing a stick, & cross the line on the ground. You will either be brave & go die in your beloved mother country or you will be wise and accept your reality in a western civilized world. Both choices are great. But you can't have both. Decisions time adeer, no room for dithering, no PC jihadist dilemma here. Decide!

Trending

Latest posts