LIVE STREAM: Farmaajo's Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Farmaajo being pro-unity. Once a faqash always a faqash :icon lol:

C5RRo0lXUAAFDl7.jpg
Sxb that's an old picture from garowe, stop the propaganda.

Merka, morgan is now politician. if indhacadde can join govt, so too can morgan. past is past. when will sillanders stop whining like some es.

how come socalled president SIIL-aanyo who killed many poor samaroon and darood civilians is allowed to become ur fake president, but morgan cannot be politician?
:salute:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Most Marehan blame Morgan for the fall of the Kacaan.

My dad always says the day Gaani was replaced with Barre's brain-dead son in law, he knew it was a wrap.

:ohlord:

I thought Marehans liked Morgan considering that he empowered them in Kismaayo in the aftermath of 91. Morgan's alliance with Marehan against Ogaden gave Marehan more than a foothold in Kismayo but an actual claim to the city. He is fairly incompetent though and cost the Marehans quite a lot in casualties.
:drakelaugh:

The photo is real sxb. Can't believe beesha Hawiye allowed him in Xamar after all the destruction he did there.
This is dishonesty on your part. He didn't raze xamar to the ground like you suggest. I don't like the guy though and won't defend him in the future. There would have been no disintegration had the former regime had Abdullahi Yusuf at helm instead of incompetent Morgan

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Farmajo is no different to HSM or Sheikh Shariif.
Nothing is going to change in 4 years.
Amasom and AS would still remain in the country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought Marehans liked Morgan considering that he empowered them in Kismaayo in the aftermath of 91. Morgan's alliance with Marehan against Ogaden gave Marehan more than a foothold in Kismayo but an actual claim to the city. He is fairly incompetent though and cost the Marehans quite a lot in casualties.
:drakelaugh:

I think a lot of dudes in the regime resented his privileged position and didn't agree with his appointment as defense minister.

After the fall, he was de facto Marehan up until the late 90s when he made some questionable moves in Kismaayo which eventually led to his ouster.

This is dishonesty on your part. He didn't raze xamar to the ground like you suggest. I don't like the guy though and won't defend him in the future. There would have been no disintegration had the former regime had Abdullahi Yusuf at helm instead of incompetent Morgan
Everyone knows his scorched earth policies in southern Somalia that caused the famine which killed 300,000 people. I didn't say he razed Xamar to the ground.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Everyone knows his scorched earth policies in southern Somalia that caused the famine which killed 300,000 people. I didn't say he razed Xamar to the ground.

Scorched earth policy in Southern Somalia:heh:

Caused famines in Southern Somalia. :heh:

Not sure if you are trolling or are actually serious. Surely you cannot be serious?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

This is bullshit. If anyone is responsible for the famine it was Caydiid who refused to allow food aid to go from Mogadishu to Baydhabo without him getting a cut. He was taking at least half of the food delivered by the International Community and selling it on the market. Morgan did not control the Mogadishu Baydhabo highway and was not the person who started a war with UN peacekeepers trying to feed dying people. Morgan was in control of Jubaland at the time and he gave the UN in delivering aid to the starving people. You can read UN accounts of this if you want.

Galaeri

This is bullshit. If anyone is responsible for the famine it was Caydiid who refused to allow food aid to go from Mogadishu to Baydhabo without him getting a cut. He was taking at least half of the food delivered by the International Community and selling it on the market. Morgan did not control the Mogadishu Baydhabo highway and was not the person who started a war with UN peacekeepers trying to feed dying people. Morgan was in control of Jubaland at the time and he gave the UN in delivering aid to the starving people. You can read UN accounts of this if you want.

Glad you pointed this out.

People also do not know that is was Caydiids militias who massacred Pakistani Muslims peacekeepers. Some of them even had their bodies mutilated.

The photo is real sxb. Can't believe beesha Hawiye allowed him in Xamar after all the destruction he did there.
If this is true Mr.Cheese has some explaining to do.
:francis:
:heh:Are you trying to rewrite history that some of us are old enough to remember?

2gsr5ew.jpg

Source: Culture and Customs of Somalia

Innocent Maay communities, who fled to the safety of USC controlled areas, recounting the horror Morgan & Siad militias unleashed on them.:meleshame:

Galaeri

If this is true Mr.Cheese has some explaining to do.
:francis:

:heh:Are you trying to rewrite history that some of us are old enough to remember?

2gsr5ew.jpg

Source: Culture and Customs of Somalia

Innocent Maay communities, who fled to the safety of USC controlled areas, recounting the horror Morgan & Siad militias unleashed on them.:meleshame:

Did you even read your resource?

Can you paraphrase what it says? I would like to test your comprehension.

Also a quick google search and I found out the author of that text is originally a journalist and now a professor of linguistics rather than a historian.

I also found this book review from an accomplished historian that tore him and his book a new asshole. It would seem like every chapter has serious problems with it, even the one that touches on linguistics. :dead:

I pasted some excerpts from it here. It shows the strong bias of the other, and his dishonesty.

However, no format can excuse the shortcomings of the author's treatment of Somali political history in the introductory chapter. Absent here is the generous and inclusive spirit of the cultural chapters, which, while uneven, treat with respect the old and new, urban and rural, male and female, northern and southern aspects of Somali society. (One almost wonders whether this chapter and the "Chronology" preceding it were even written by the same author!) Instead the reader is presented with a teleological account in which northerners (the inhabitants of what is now the breakaway republic of Somaliland) are portrayed only as victims of the military Barre government in which they, in reality, consistently held central portfolios. In order to present northerners moreover as the only victims of the Barre regime, the author must ignore earlier mass brutalizations. To present them as the most important resisters of the Barre regime, he must downplay and misrepresent the earlier armed resistance front, that had already made considerable territorial gains on the Barre regime while the northern Somali National Movement was still in formation.

While the author is fully entitled to his opinions and his support for the breakaway republic of the north, in a general study of this kind he should at least note that such a denial of northern joint responsibility for all aspects of what happened in Somalia during the Barre regime is an extremely partisan position. This strong bias colors the whole introductory chapter, from the description of geography and Somali origins-where are Christopher Ehret and Mohamed Nuuh Ali in this context?-to colonial resistance, the origins of the nationalist movement, and the bloodletting in Mogadishu in 1991, which skips over the attempted ethnocide committed by USC militias (see pp. 25, 39-40). It is a pity that the series editor did not catch the highly politicized and biased nature of this historical overview, for one must assume that this series was created to turn the general reader's attention away from the divisiveness of politics toward the unifying potential and power of culture.

@Bahal @Thegoodshepherd @Abdalla Check this out guys. :pachah1:I debunked his 'resource', copy pasta this if he shares this 'resource' again.

EDIT: Forgot to add the sauce. :diddyass: It is downloadable and is only 4 pages long.

https://www.academia.edu/18304041/R...m_of_Somalia_by_Mohamed_Diriye_Abdullahi_2001

Last edited:
The people wouldn't have needed food aid if Morgan's army didn't destroy their crops and foodstocks. These are well known facts.

It's amazing how far you guys go to defend this guy. Were your relatives under his command? :ftw9nwa:

Galaeri

The people wouldn't have needed food aid if Morgan's army didn't destroy their crops and foodstocks. These are well known facts.

It's amazing how far you guys go to defend this guy. Were your relatives under his command? :ftw9nwa:

Proof?

You do know that people do not even say this out FKD. You might be the first person to make such claims.

:mjlol:"if Morgan's army didn't destroy their crops and foodstocks" kulaha.

@Bahal @Thegoodshepherd @Abdalla Check this out guys. :pachah1:I debunked his 'resource', copy pasta this if he shares this 'resource' again.
:umwhat:

You haven't debunked anything there are personal accounts by Maay victims & video footage from the Somali National Archives clearly describing Morgan & Siad's war crimes.

Morgan & Siad Barre's atrocities have been captured on tape, no amount of verbal diarrhea will be able to wipe them away,.

Try again.
:umad:

Galaeri

:umwhat:

You haven't debunked anything there is video footage from the Somali Archives and personal accounts by Maay victims clearly describing the war crimes unleashed on them by the defeated Morgan & Siad militias.

Morgan & Siad Barre's atrocities have been captured on tape, no amount of verbal diarrhea will be able to wipe them away,.

Try again.
:umad:

Those are madow hawiyes. There was no light skin niggas in that tape.

:dabcasar: Hawiye dhabo madoobe. You know the saying. Those were your people not the noble Raxanweynes.

It has been documented historically anyway, that the Raxanweyne were forced to make the RRA to protect themselves from your apology of a Somali clan.

If I were a HG the last thing I would be is a qabiilist or a HG apologist. I would be the greatest anti-qabiilist ever, I would distance myself from the shame that comes with the HG label as much as possible.

@Galaeri
image.jpeg

Christopher Daniels
Author
Christopher L. Daniels is a professor of political science at Florida A&M University with an appointment to its Center for Global Security and International Affairs. He was a professor at Georgetown University and is the author of Somali Piracy and Terrorism in the Horn of Africa (Scarecrow Press, 2012).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending