LIVE STREAM: Farmaajo's Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He needs to get blessings from kacaan barakaysan :drakelaugh:

Most Marehan blame Morgan for the fall of the Kacaan.

My dad always says the day Gaani was replaced with Barre's brain-dead son in law, he knew it was a wrap.

:ohlord:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Most Marehan blame Morgan for the fall of the Kacaan.

My dad always says the day Gaani was replaced with Barre's brain-dead son in law, he knew it was a wrap.

:ohlord:

Lol everyone deflects it onto MJ :damn:

I am not surprised when HG's and other Hawiyes do it, but Marehan's too? :damn:

This is madness walahi.

I am off the belief that it was over when all the MOD foolishly clans turned against the government. I know that OGs and some of Barres fellow Marehans were against him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

This is madness walahi.

I am off the belief that it was over when all the MOD foolishly clans turned against the government. I know that OGs and some of Barres fellow Marehans were against him.

Nothing to do with MJ really, just Morgan.

Got his position through outright nepotism after Barre's accident rendered him seemingly retarded, then this guy Morgan let the power get to his head doing all sorts of next level bullshit while multiple rebellions started gaining steam under his watch.

This is madness walahi.

Nobody deflect blame unto MJ's? You are imagining things :comeon:

Galaeri

Nothing to do with MJ really, just Morgan.

Got his position through outright nepotism after Barre's accident rendered him seemingly retarded, then this guy Morgan let the power get to his head doing all sorts of next level bullshit while multiple rebellions started gaining steam under his watch.

I heard the narrative that Barre was not the same after his bad car accident, and that what came afterwards wasn't from him (i.e the violent repression and bombings). Have found any resources that talk about about this. What do you think about that, and what have you heard?

Galaeri

Nobody deflect blame unto MJ's? You are imagining things :comeon:

I have heard it many times, so often that I would believe it is a commonly held belief lol. There are even 2 Idiots on this forum say that Majerteens as a tribe were involved and complicit in the bombings of SL the alleged genocide and the so called 'scorched earth' policy.

:heh: I have heard it all. I have even heard niggas say we destroyed the nation by making the SSDF. Like monkey see monkey do retardation type arguments.

I have heard it many times, so often that I would believe it is a commonly held belief lol. There are even 2 Idiots on this forum say that Majerteens as a tribe were involved and complicit in the bombings of SL the alleged genocide and the so called 'scorched earth' policy.

:heh: I have heard it all. I have even heard niggas say we destroyed the nation by making the SSDF. Like monkey see monkey do retardation type arguments.

I don't see it here though, otherwise point it out to me :denzelnigga:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I heard the narrative that Barre was not the same after his bad car accident, and that what came afterwards wasn't from him (i.e the violent repression and bombings). Have found any resources that talk about about this. What do you think about that, and what have you heard?

Some say the guy was seriously fucked and the country was virtually ruled by a small inner circle comprised of relatives and other Kooshins. Don't know much more than you on that subject tbh

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Merka, morgan is now politician. if indhacadde can join govt, so too can morgan. past is past. when will sillanders stop whining like some es.

how come socalled president SIIL-aanyo who killed many poor samaroon and darood civilians is allowed to become ur fake president, but morgan cannot be politician?

Galaeri

Some say the guy was seriously fucked and the country was virtually ruled by a small inner circle comprised of relatives and other Kooshins. Don't know much more than you on that subject tbh

Ah fair enough.

That is a fair assumption to be honest. The country because super corrupt very quickly, and then just spiralled out of control. Perhaps it is time for me to look at some more recent Barre speeches to see if he really was there mentally, if I can find anything.

:bell:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
As long as your warlords who were killing innocent Gadabursi civilians are running as President, Gen. Morgan is more than welcome in his country. I would even suggest him to lead the fight against Al Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending