LIVE STREAM: Farmaajo's Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
As long as Somaliland is in khaatumo I don't care who you bootyclap for
Keep dreaming, you can't even take a border town from us. The city is ruled by Jamac Siyad militias who are paid to wave the SL flag. I say, let them eat their cake.

Your SNM used to get bullied by our sub clans, which is why they could never enter any of our territories but only innocent Gadabursi's.

waraabe

Your superior
Keep dreaming, you can't even take a border town from us. The city is ruled by Jamac Siyad militias who are paid to wave the SL flag. I say, let them eat their cake.

Your SNM used to get bullied by our sub clans, which is why they could never enter any of our territories but only innocent Gadabursi's.

Hmmm so how come Somaliland control your regions :russ::russ:

I own you warya :manny:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You humiliated us but we control your region? How does that make sense qurjile boy?
It may be hard to understood, since you are permanently retarded due to your khat addiction, but you don't have real control of any of our regions. JS/Baharsame militias control our region, who are Dhulbahante. Whether they wave your flag is not of my concern, since they are doing it for the $$ you're paying them.

Your military might was proven in Buuhoodle, where my sub clan alone defeated you. All you've been able to do is walk into your three empty tuulos and declare independence. Oh and force innocent Gadabursi regions into SL plus kill their civilians out of revenge of what I was doing to you since 1969.

waraabe

Your superior
It may be hard to understood, since you are permanently retarded due to your khat addiction, but you don't have real control of any of our regions. JS/Baharsame militias control our region, who are Dhulbahante. Whether they wave your flag is not of my concern, since they are doing it for the $$ you're paying them.

Your military might was proven in Buuhoodle, where my sub clan alone defeated you. All you've been able to do is walk into your three empty tuulos and declare independence. Oh and force innocent Gadabursi regions into SL plus kill their civilians out of revenge of what I was doing to you since 1969.
No need to write essays, come and free darod lands from me if you are a man

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No need to write essays, come and free darod lands from me if you are a man
My lands are free alhamdulilah what control do you have when General Tukeh who massacred Isaaq in the thousands visited his home town twice even though you made documentaries about him?:drakelaugh:

100,000 views, the humiliation that you must feel when he's free to enter lands you think you control you fool.

My lands are free alhamdulilah what control do you have when General Tukeh who massacred Isaaq in the thousands visited his home town twice even though you made documentaries about him?:drakelaugh:

100,000 views, the humiliation that you must feel when he's free to enter lands you think you control you fool.
The man went from being a colonel to an airport security guard hiding from the law. Allah has cursed him for the rest of his life.

Him and his family claimed to be Isaaq to get refuge in the West :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The man went from being a colonel to an airport security guard hiding from the law. Allah has cursed him for the rest of his life.

Him and his family claimed to be Isaaq to get refuge in the West :mjlol:
And here you are, in the same situation as him.

PS, he's a businessman that frequently goes to Uganda as well and owns a nice home.

And here you are, in the same situation as him.

PS, he's a businessman that frequently goes to Uganda as well and owns a nice home.
He claimed himself as a refugee in Canada, was about to be deported and ran to the US. Now he lost his security guard job after being exposed on national TV and is now under threat of lawsuit. We're not in the same situation.:mjlol:

It's good that he managed to get his booliqaran into Uganda. Maybe Farmaajo will give him immunity so he can move there. :heh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He claimed himself as a refugee in Canada, was about to be deported and ran to the US. Now he lost his security guard job after being exposed on national TV and is now under threat of lawsuit. We're not in the same situation.:mjlol:

It's good that he managed to get his booliqaran into Uganda. Maybe Farmaajo will give him immunity so he can move there. :heh:
He's a permanent citizen of the US, with multiple businesses and a home. He is not threatened. Everybody fled the civil war, including your family, so don't act as if you're special.

The brave man was doing his duty defending Somali borders from Habesha spies, he's legal fees are all being split between Tolka and he isn't worried about fake idoor claims.

Farmaajo doesn't need to give him immunity, he's free to travel to Somalia and already has visited his home town Widhiwidh & Laaska. :manny:

So much for Farmaajo being pro-unity. Once a faqash always a faqash :icon lol:

C5RRo0lXUAAFDl7.jpg

I couldn't have asked for more, this is already making rounds in the social media, and "Dir Waqooyi" are being spit on like the dabadhilifs they are. The few remaining cucks among us should be silenced with this. I want to see this plastered all over Somaliland media directly linking the invite to tribalist farmajo. This is a such a golden opportunity. :wow1:

Either you are either with us or with the Faqash should be the motto moving forward. Dissent shall not be tolerated. :fredo: :gunsmiley:

Hold up a minute, Morgan is part of the upper house how is it farmaajo's fault for him being there when every sub clan sent their representative to the lower/upper houses of parliament. Whoever is blaming him for that is being disingenuous

Ah fair enough.

That is a fair assumption to be honest. The country because super corrupt very quickly, and then just spiralled out of control. Perhaps it is time for me to look at some more recent Barre speeches to see if he really was there mentally, if I can find anything.

:bell:

In a macro sense, the country was doomed to fail post ogaden war. From the intelligence reports I've read, Somali forces in the central were forced to stay stationary to the dismay of many officers. They were basically sitting ducks to the roaming Ethiopian backed rebels and it was difficult to resupply because some battalions were fitted with soviet weaponry whereas others had american weapons. This problem gets worse when you know the somalis weren't properly trained in the new american weaponry.

The deck was stacked against them when you find out that soviets were pumping billions of dollars yearly into Ethiopia to exact revenge for kicking them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending