List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee ina adeer @dhegdheer iyo aniguba we are just regular Somali girls that's how we are built naturally. If my mother is any indication then (Allah ha ii gadhsiiyo) I'll continue to be a nomad girl even after having children.

That's what I'm saying lmaoo I swear the skinny somali physic is normal, most xalimoos are pretty caato

we're nomads after all :obama:

Dee ina adeer @dhegdheer iyo aniguba we are just regular Somali girls that's how we are built naturally. If my mother is any indication then (Allah ha ii gadhsiiyo) I'll continue to be a nomad girl even after having children.
I don't know what somali girls you guys are but the regular somali girls that I know and have seen are not usually so skinny. @dhegdheer sounds like you could make an add about her and air on tv asking for donation. :lolbron: For your height, I'd say most somali girls around near the 140 mark. :manny:

Gambar

VIP
That's what I'm saying lmaoo I swear the skinny somali physic is normal, most xalimoos are pretty caato

we're nomads after all :obama:
Most Somalis are skinny and tall. It's just the diet and sedentary lifestyle that has caused fat accumulation. When you get to a certain age you have to watch what you eat and can't rely on genetics. It just looks weird when a Somali guy is so skinny and has a protruding calool you never see that with Somali women. With big Somali women they're big all over especially in the arms. Back home obesity isn't an issue. My grandmother walks every morning in Hargeisa she refuses any other transportation and she had 12 children.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The taller you are the harder it is to fill up. How many hench 5'8 guys have you seen compared to 6'4 niggas? Exactly. No indirects but shorter arms have an easier time bench pressing :ufdup:

Keep your chin up :mjlaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
5,11 6foot with shoes:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: and dont know my weight,how are all you niggas 6,4 :what::what::what: i got a few cousins that are around that height laakin it's pretty rare,are you all sure you aint dinka or something:what1::what1::what1:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'm 1.91 m and 65-70 kilos. Don't call me skinny, I'm just toned wallahi. I prefer being shredded than bulky.

My diet is Kebabs/HSP everyday then level it out with a run and football everyday as well 100 situps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts