List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I bet you got no booty :susp:
tumblr_mfkwx1o0MP1rj6akzo1_500.gif

6'2 185lbs - S/O to the 6'5 niggas wallahi you guys made the 6'4 cut :mjkkk:

On a real, let's do something great SSpot. I suggest we start a foundation for @dhegdheer and get her back to health. Where do we donate the food to?

You must be pretty tall, 6'5ish?
I think I am the only one here above 6'4".:mjlaugh: :mjohreally::mjswag::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

:icon lol: Hooyo is the same size as me and she had six children. She has her muqmad every Friday as her cheat meal. My dad says all she eats is salad because she thinks shes Westernized.
Lol she must've been here long while. if she cooks the muqmad with authentic Somali subah, it doesn't add weight. But still you and @dhegdheer are pretty much the same when you adjust for the height difference.:sass2:. Dhegdeer, I can't meme but it you made it easy wjtb. 110? I was 110 in 2004:reallymaury:

Epigenetics = Basically you are what your ancestors ate without getting into the science of it all. A nutritious diet with wholegrains, vegetables, fruits, lean meats like the west Africans will produce offspring that are physically fit. Compare our diet to that of Nigerians and you'll understand. Our ancestors lived off milk and meat.:bell:
Yah bro. Even when they starve, west Africans are buff and ripped. It doesn't matter what they eat, what you said is certainly possible

Gambar

VIP
Lol she must've been here long while. if she cooks the muqmad with authentic Somali subah, it doesn't add weight. But still you and @dhegdheer are pretty much the same when you adjust for the height difference.:sass2:. Dhegdeer, I can't meme but it you made it easy wjtb. 110? I was 110 in 2004:reallymaury:
Dee ina adeer @dhegdheer iyo aniguba we are just regular Somali girls that's how we are built naturally. If my mother is any indication then (Allah ha ii gadhsiiyo) I'll continue to be a nomad girl even after having children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts