List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
194cm, all of my male siblings are over 190cm - one male 1st cousin is 208cm, we carry genuine tall genetics LOL.

77 kilos

Use the metric system, pagans. What is this crap with feet, so primitive.

VixR

Veritas
5'9, 126

2016 was a bad year for me. My eating and sleep went to shit. I need to gain a few pounds back.

I like them petite just like you. I can only imagine picking you up and setting you on it :hemad:
:susp:
I think dhegdeer is 5'3" and there is abuscrap.:mjlol:

I'm 5'5 nacala :mjlol: it's average

I eat, but I have a high metabolism and I'm not eating enough to counteract it. Plus, I'm the opposite of a stress/emotional eater; I can't eat when I'm stressed or preoccupied.

Me 2, You could always tell when I had exams coming up because I'd look extra malnourished :kanyehmm:

Dheg, I am taller than most women including you. You would look midget next to me for certain. Even seated, I would look taller than you.

VixR

Veritas
:susp:

I'm 5'5 nacala :mjlol: it's average

Me 2, You could always tell when I had exams coming up because I'd look extra malnourished :kanyehmm:
Oddly, I checked my BMI and it's in the normal range, but 5-10 more pounds heavier is where I look my best, which is about as much as I lost. I'm gonna dig into 2017...slowly :eating:

Short people apparently live a few years longer on average than tall people. That's the trade off you guys got, but we make more money on average. :lolbron:

How does that work? Is there like a study saying tall people are more likely to get hired? like attractive ppl :ohhh:

Dheg, I am taller than most women including you. You would look midget next to me for certain. Even seated, I would look taller than you.

No, I'm still convinced your short :cosbyhmm: are u 165 cm too sxb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts