List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You xoolo can go jump of a cliff :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

bmi.png

The NHS don't lie

On a real, let's do something great SSpot. I suggest we start a foundation for @dhegdheer and get her back to health. Where do we donate the food to?

:mjlol::birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're mum and dad are tiny as well! that's adorable. Ngl I kill for a couple of more inches, I feel like rly tall women are so statuesque even short women are cute and petite. Being average is boring
I don't have the nasso for a victoria secret body :wow: it's all I'm missing damnit

Water fasting sounds rough, I hate all those flimsy diets I feel like they'll just end up sending you on a food binge after you finish and then you'll gain even more weight than before, damn.

Have you tried calculating your TDEF? I found it to be the best option for gaining or losing weight plus it's healthier in the long run than following fad diets https://tdeecalculator.net/ it's basically just measuring how many calories you burn in a day. All you need to add is 500 on top if you want to gain weight or subtract 500 if you want to lose it, and then just go from there.

Lmaooo fast food is the worst :yloezpe: the only reason why I'm struggling to put on weight is because I want to do it healthily, eating fast food would probs do the job z3zrULC I fucking hate counting calories. You tried making lunch boxes from home bb? lmao it's very primary school and can get boring but I feel like it's the best way of making sure u don't buy anything when ur out and about.

ur so sweet, I'm sure u look good. Don't fret! :friendhug:

lmao, I'd either want to be really tall like 5'10 or really short 4'11 or something
I was the tallest among my siblings growing up and they always used to make fun of me for that

I think some of them have gone under the knife tho.
It's just impossible to be thin and have boobs, well it's rare.

lmaoooo omg it was so rough, I felt dizzy and nauseous and when I broke it my stomach hurt so much and I felt even worse
Hahah you're right. Sometimes I'll try sneaking down to the kitchen at night but my mother will be like "don't eat anything at this time" these days there's no food in my house for me to binge on which is a good and a bad thing

I've never even heard of it, will check it out! Thanks

omgggg yesss, I just could never get into counting calories though I will from now on! Calorie counting and exercise, I''m tired of wearing abayas in the summer

Maybe if I lose enough weight I'll start wearing more normal clothes out, idk how my parents will react tho. since they're more religious than your average Somali parents :cosbyhmm:

Awwww, sis you're like the nicest person on this website, thank you :yousmart::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
6ft2 and 81kg

@dhegdheer bmi is bs, as long as you're not anorexic you're good. Ma nigga @Kanye just wants to take you out. What say you?

:siilaanyosmile: You a slick nigga, real recognize real

You xoolo can go jump of a cliff :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:meleshame:Unlike you, you'd probably blow away into the wind. The most ironic name award goes to you. You have the stats of a vegan:siilaanyolaugh:

@dhegdheer dont listen to them, it depends how you carry your weight, some people look bigger than what they're and others look smaller.

P.s

Yeah I feel like my weight is deceiving because I definitely don't look like that much of a twig :cosbyhmm: I look fairly normal. Even back when I never use to exercise and my weight stayed the same. The only way you'd know is when I took off my clothes :dead: skinny fat calool and untoned thigh kkkkkk

lmao, I'd either want to be really tall like 5'10 or really short 4'11 or something
I was the tallest among my siblings growing up and they always used to make fun of me for that

I think some of them have gone under the knife tho.
It's just impossible to be thin and have boobs, well it's rare.

lmaoooo omg it was so rough, I felt dizzy and nauseous and when I broke it my stomach hurt so much and I felt even worse
Hahah you're right. Sometimes I'll try sneaking down to the kitchen at night but my mother will be like "don't eat anything at this time" these days there's no food in my house for me to binge on which is a good and a bad thing

I've never even heard of it, will check it out! Thanks

omgggg yesss, I just could never get into counting calories though I will from now on! Calorie counting and exercise, I''m tired of wearing abayas in the summer

Maybe if I lose enough weight I'll start wearing more normal clothes out, idk how my parents will react tho. since they're more religious than your average Somali parents :cosbyhmm:

Awwww, sis you're like the nicest person on this website, thank you :yousmart::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Yeah someone told me it was bad to eat at night as well but that's literally my favorite time to munch :ileycry: Apparently it's better to stick to regular eating times like breakfast, lunch and dinner and then a snack in between meals. Some ppl do this intermediate fasting thing For example, only eating from noon-8 PM, essentially skipping breakfast. Some people only eat in a 6-hour window, or even a 4-hour window. But that's just too complicated lmao ain't nobody trynna fast when it's not even ramadan :idontlike:

The only thing with counting calories is that you have to account for all the activities you do as well lmao I remember I was during strength training in the beginning and after a while I decided to add running on my rest days. I forgot to include that into my TDEE and ended up feeling faint for an entire week because I wasn't eating enough :yloezpe:

Wear normal clothes under ur abaya and then take it off when you get on the bus :siilaanyosmile: Lmao that's how I got away with wearing skinny jeans for the longest time lol

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
5ft11 (181cm, I'm pretty much 6ft if I stand at ease), 77kg (169lb, 170lb rounded up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts