List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can become ripped and muscular even with your "Somali genetics ".It will take a lot of pain ,food,xaar and struggle ,though,hence why i would rather walk around light and not be worried about consuming x amount of calories each day .

You can become ripped and muscular even with your "Somali genetics ".It will take a lot of pain ,food,xaar and struggle ,though,hence why i would rather walk around light and not be worried about consuming x amount of calories each day .
I'm convinced y'all don't eat like I do, keep an eye on the carbs and gym 3 times a week. Easy peasy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the guys are above 6'0? Sheeko cusub :duck:

5'6 134 lbs. Gained 12 lbs since August. Going to sort it out inshallah :francis:

Wallahi I get AA sometimes, my features are somali enough but I got the bantu frame alh:banderas:
I got that slim muscular build now that I've been working out. Alhamdulilah I'm not looking like a malnourished farax anymore.

Hopefully after one more year of lifting weights I'll be looking like Usain Bolt.

@Magan no I have not. What is it?? I just find it weird how our diet promotes height but F**** with you when it comes to getting buff. All my high school black friends got buff over one summer and we were lifting together and I came back looking the same.

@merka I think it's due to genetics tbh. That's why west Africans typically are the same exact build as AAs even though they do not eat the same food.
Epigenetics = Basically you are what your ancestors ate without getting into the science of it all. A nutritious diet with wholegrains, vegetables, fruits, lean meats like the west Africans will produce offspring that are physically fit. Compare our diet to that of Nigerians and you'll understand. Our ancestors lived off milk and meat.:bell:

Gambar

VIP
lol at 5'8, your weight puts you just slightly above a toothipick. Most somali girls I see are usually not skinny or fat. I guess the anorexic community baa xagan ku soo shiray.
:icon lol: Hooyo is the same size as me and she had six children. She has her muqmad every Friday as her cheat meal. My dad says all she eats is salad because she thinks shes Westernized.

Do your Ayeyo's ever say you're dying of starvation in a very condescending concerned way?

Ayeyo gaajaad uu dhimanaysee yaa cuunta ku diiday? Yaa?

This is my grandma every time i visit ngl

when-grandma-hears-you-havent-eaten.jpg

I wanna feed you.:mjcry:

:feedme::feedme::feedme: I love food

WHAT

:ohdamn:

I'm shook
#GOALS

I've been trying to get into the 40kgs since i could think

everytime i diet i just gain more weight

:meleshame::jcoleno:

das it
i'm buying a cross trainer as soon as that student loan drops
if somebody called me anorexic wallahi i'd be over the moon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

about one year ago i was 5'3 cm and last week i was 56.8kg

Lmaooo I've been trynna hit the 55 kg goal for fucking ages and you wanna lose weight :damn:I''m stuck at 50 atm. You're so tiny as well :yloezpe: I'm sure u look good abayo

My lowest at one point was like 45 kg but that was after an oral surgery. I lost bare weight cuz I couldn't eat, I looked like a skeleton ngl. Never again

Loool the anorexic comment was aimed at ppl on here, they love to use that as an insult for some reason even tho I've never told them my weight before :zhqjlmx:

I got that slim muscular build now that I've been working out. Alhamdulilah I'm not looking like a malnourished farax anymore.

Hopefully after one more year of lifting weights I'll be looking like Usain Bolt.
How long have you been hittin the gym?

I'm convinced y'all don't eat like I do, keep an eye on the carbs and gym 3 times a week. Easy peasy
Bro I am happy with being 65kg .i was much skinnier than that as a young child .my mother even took me to the doctors to get checked out .i bore the brunt of the "ka dabada qalalan " jokes from my family . We need to concentrate on what we eat and how many time we excercise each week rather than be obsessed with weight .i know a few Jamaican fellows who look ripped ,but they rarely excercise and live on junk food ,khamro etc .

This is my grandma every time i visit ngl

when-grandma-hears-you-havent-eaten.jpg

:feedme::feedme::feedme: I love food

Lmaooo I've been trynna hit the 55 kg goal for fucking ages and you wanna lose weight :damn:I''m stuck at 50 atm. You're so tiny as well :yloezpe: I'm sure u look good abayo

My lowest at one point was like 45 kg but that was after an oral surgery. I lost bare weight cuz I couldn't eat, I looked like a skeleton ngl. Never again

Loool the anorexic comment was aimed at ppl on here, they love to use that as an insult for some reason even tho I've never told them my weight before :zhqjlmx:

Whatttt, you've got that victoria secret supermodel figure right now, stay slayingggg! :banderas:
sis how are you taller and thinner than me, mashallah I'm so jealous

my mum is like 5ft and my dad is only a little bit taller than me

45kg is my goal wieght lmaoooo,
I've even tried water fasting, could only last 3 days

I'm thinking if i should get those feeding tubes attached to me
:cosbyhmm:

its uni that's making me fat, everyday takeaway man

:yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

idk why but i always assumed u were skinny just not that skinny

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
6'2 185lbs - S/O to the 6'5 niggas wallahi you guys made the 6'4 cut :mjkkk:

On a real, let's do something great SSpot. I suggest we start a foundation for @dhegdheer and get her back to health. Where do we donate the food to?

I have to starve myself and not eat dinner to stay at 190.
You must be pretty tall, 6'5ish?

Whatttt, you've got that victoria secret supermodel figure right now, stay slayingggg! :banderas:
sis how are you taller and thinner than me, mashallah I'm so jealous

my mum is like 5ft and my dad is only a little bit taller than me

45kg is my goal wieght lmaoooo,
I've even tried water fasting, could only last 3 days

I'm thinking if i should get those feeding tubes attached to me
:cosbyhmm:

its uni that's making me fat, everyday takeaway man

:yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

idk why but i always assumed u were skinny just not that skinny

You're mum and dad are tiny as well! that's adorable. Ngl I kill for a couple of more inches, I feel like rly tall women are so statuesque even short women are cute and petite. Being average is boring
I don't have the nasso for a victoria secret body :wow: it's all I'm missing damnit

Water fasting sounds rough, I hate all those flimsy diets I feel like they'll just end up sending you on a food binge after you finish and then you'll gain even more weight than before, damn.

Have you tried calculating your TDEF? I found it to be the best option for gaining or losing weight plus it's healthier in the long run than following fad diets https://tdeecalculator.net/ it's basically just measuring how many calories you burn in a day. All you need to add is 500 on top if you want to gain weight or subtract 500 if you want to lose it, and then just go from there.

Lmaooo fast food is the worst :yloezpe: the only reason why I'm struggling to put on weight is because I want to do it healthily, eating fast food would probs do the job z3zrULC I fucking hate counting calories. You tried making lunch boxes from home bb? lmao it's very primary school and can get boring but I feel like it's the best way of making sure u don't buy anything when ur out and about.

ur so sweet, I'm sure u look good. Don't fret! :friendhug:

@Magan no I have not. What is it?? I just find it weird how our diet promotes height but F**** with you when it comes to getting buff. All my high school black friends got buff over one summer and we were lifting together and I came back looking the same.
All them bad carbs in our diet like canjeero and all them takeaways e.g. are fucking us Faraxs over. No lie, out of all the Somali brothers i know, only 3 are muscular, the rest are either skinny or fat. We need to step up our game.
:damn:
I recommend the famous Chicken and brown rice, its a standard bodybuilding dish :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending