List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
tbh, I cut a lot of sweets out of my diet and went to the gym for 4 days. I also played football at least 4 times a week. But I think I lost because I got really sick sometime ago and couldn't eat much for a few good months. I came out looking like @dhegdheer :francis:. When I gained my weight back, the calool didn't gain much. I was so happy man.
Bariis iyo hilib adhi baad yareeysay ee ruunta sheeg.

Bariis iyo hilib adhi baad yareeysay ee ruunta sheeg.
hilib adhi iyo hilib kale miyaan cunaa horta iwaydii?? kolkaan xanuunsanaye wallahi bariis cad iyo moos baan ku noolaa. I guess God was working with me because now when I tuck in, my calool isn't protruding like it used to be. It's so embarrassing when your on the skinny side, and you have calool.\\

adigaba naf baa ku haysa btw. lol

Keo

VIP
Last time I checked my height was when I was 13 - 14 was 5'11 at the time. I also haven't checked my weight for a long time. At the time I was 55kg (121 pounds) between 13 - 14 years old.

I am going to take a guess that my height is between 188cm - 190cm weight probably between 143 and 154. .

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
tbh, I cut a lot of sweets out of my diet and went to the gym for 4 days. I also played football at least 4 times a week. But I think I lost because I got really sick sometime ago and couldn't eat much for a few good months. I came out looking like @dhegdheer :francis:. When I gained my weight back, the calool didn't gain much. I was so happy man.

That sickness happened to me before as well. IDK what it was but I couldn't eat anything for several weeks and lost so much weight. Do you randomly get stomach aches?

That sickness happened to me before as well. IDK what it was but I couldn't eat anything for several weeks and lost so much weight. Do you randomly get stomach aches?
no bro alhamdulilah. To this day, idk what the cause was. I was messed up for months tho and I still played 8 hours of football every week despite not eating much. that probably did the trick. you should get it checked out if it randomly shows up. I lost 21 lbs.

Why are somali guys mostly tall and mostly skinny? We blame our diet, but does a diet both hinder and promote physical strength and height, respectively? Isn't it kinda contradicting?:cosbyhmm:

I'm 5'5 and 110

EDIT: there u go, bloody north americans :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WHAT

:ohdamn:

I'm shook
#GOALS

I've been trying to get into the 40kgs since i could think

everytime i diet i just gain more weight

:meleshame::jcoleno:

das it
i'm buying a cross trainer as soon as that student loan drops
if somebody called me anorexic wallahi i'd be over the moon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

about one year ago i was 5'3 cm and last week i was 56.8kg

Gambar

VIP
hilib adhi iyo hilib kale miyaan cunaa horta iwaydii?? kolkaan xanuunsanaye wallahi bariis cad iyo moos baan ku noolaa. I guess God was working with me because now when I tuck in, my calool isn't protruding like it used to be. It's so embarrassing when your on the skinny side, and you have calool.\\

adigaba naf baa ku haysa btw. lol
Lots of Somali men have that problem and saxan bariis iyo hilib adhi is a big culprit. As long as you work off all that food calool yeelan meysid. Aniga guuriga waan ka mumnuucay.

In Somalia I fit in with the rest of the Somali girls; toothpicks. My husband looks like a regular geeljire. Waa caadi.

@Magan no I have not. What is it?? I just find it weird how our diet promotes height but F**** with you when it comes to getting buff. All my high school black friends got buff over one summer and we were lifting together and I came back looking the same.

@merka I think it's due to genetics tbh. That's why west Africans typically are the same exact build as AAs even though they do not eat the same food.

I'm 6'2 ft & 170 pounds. Its a struggle wallahi when it comes to gaining muscle mass for us tall guys. Genetics plays a big part though.
:damedamn:

Lots of Somali men have that problem and saxan bariis iyo hilib adhi is a big culprit. As long as you work off all that food calool yeelan meysid. Aniga guuriga waan ka mumnuucay.

In Somalia I fit in with the rest of the Somali girls; toothpicks. My husband looks like a regular geeljire. Waa caadi.
lol at 5'8, your weight puts you just slightly above a toothipick. Most somali girls I see are usually not skinny or fat. I guess the anorexic community baa xagan ku soo shiray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts