Lipstickalley dragging Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very ignorant and have little empathy (clearly). Instead of supporting the oppressed, you spout the same nonsense the oppressors do!

I can't with that criminal comment. Its very ironic considering the situation with our youth being locked up in huge numbers as well. Do you think they differentiate between Abdi and Shemar? Ever heard of the Prison Industrial Complex?
You also forget that a lot of white collar crime done by non-AA's is covered up and unpunished while many AA's are incarcerated for petty crimes and even sometimes framed.
This is as much as I know/can comment on. I suggest you do some research before talking.
Tell me, have you looked at the black community's crime statics? Is the data lying? Anything that doent fit your narrative is a white man's conspiracy right?

Tell me, have you looked at the black community's crime statics? Is the data lying? Anything that doent fit your narrative is a white man's conspiracy right?
Some people live their lives awake to reality and others are just sleepwalking. Guess which one you are? Unless, you're purposely ignorant.
Those stats are incredibly skewed. Even a quick google search can tell you that. Do you mean to tell me you trust these institutions? Loooool. Miskeen.
Now tell me, maxaad tahay? Somali miyaad tahay? You seem very off.

Some people live their lives awake to reality and others are just sleepwalking. Guess which one you are? Unless, you're purposely ignorant.
Those stats are incredibly skewed. Even a quick google search can tell you that. Do you mean to tell me you trust these institutions? Loooool. Miskeen.
Now tell me, maxaad tahay? Somali miyaad tahay? You seem very off.

Don't bother talking her, A lot of her comments got deleted by the moderator, I highly doubt she is Somali, most likely a Habash..

No madow ever signs up to a Somali forum. Yet Somalis are constantly signing up to their forums and embarrassing themselves. I'm pretty sure I know who is obsessed with who.

There was virtually no beef between Nigerians and Somalis online till Somali drones locked down on nairaland:mjkkk:

When mogadishu was bustling even in the 1500's, you guys were in chains. lmao
:dead:

But on a serious note, Nigerians are cool, hard working people here in the UK + they are one of the best performing ethnic groups when it comes to educational attainment.

On the otherhand, Jamaicans/Caribbeans have been in the UK in large numbers since just after WW2 yet they are lacking in education and are often placed high in various crime statistics.

Last edited:
Those stats are incredibly skewed. Even a quick google search can tell you that. Now tell me, maxaad tahay? Somali miyaad tahay? You seem very off.
What, are you surprised a Somali person is not constantly blaming the white man for everything? You're suspicious of my Somaliness because I have a differing opinion? Didn't know we were all supposed to think alike sorry. Haa Somali ban ahey. The FBIs data is skewed? Are you one of those sjws that claim black people are being statistically oppressed by the U.S. government? Do you have ANY creditable sources to back your claim? You know what you could access with a simple Google search? That back people commit 50 of homicides in the U.S. when they make up 13% if the population, but that's a lie too right? The whole government is against blacks!(just American blacks thou, not black immigrants because that explains why the black immigrants are succeeding and blacks who were here forever are not).

Don't bother talking her, A lot of her comments got deleted by the moderator, I highly doubt she is Somali, most likely a Habash..
Thanks. I figured.

What, are you surprised a Somali person is not constantly blaming the white man for everything? You're suspicious of my Somaliness because I have a differing opinion? Didn't know we were all supposed to think alike sorry. Haa Somali ban ahey. The FBIs data is skewed? Are you one of those sjws that claim black people are being statistically oppressed by the U.S. government? Do you have ANY creditable sources to back your claim? You know what you could access with a simple Google search? That back people commit 50 of homicides in the U.S. when they make up 13% if the population, but that's a lie too right? The whole government is against blacks!(just American blacks thou, not black immigrants because that explains why the black immigrants are succeeding and blacks who were here forever are not).
Naa ka bax meesha! You're a lost cause walahi. Hopefully you'll come to your senses one day.

Last edited:
There was virtually no beef between Nigerians and Somalis online till Somali drones locked down on nairaland:mjkkk:

When mogadishu was bustling even in the 1500's, you guys were in chains. lmao
:dead:

But on a serious note, Nigerians are cool, hard working people here in the UK + they are one of the best performing ethnic groups when it comes to educational attainment.

On the otherhand, Jamaicans/Caribbeans have been in the UK in large numbers since just after WW2 yet they are lacking in education and are often placed high in various crime statistics.

Yep.
Those stupid insecure Somalis who like to brag about their "looks" as if they look better than other Africans.
They're so insecure and sad that the only way they feel about themselves is if they make other Africans feel inferior.

Disgusting. :kanyehmm:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
They locked the page, also not making this into a race issue :abuxyga: Just annoyed with their obsession with hating on us and Africans, lames

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
I find it funny how they assume we don't identify as African and hate other groups of Africans like nah, we are one of the blackest groups in Africa their xenophobia is triggered by the fact we are proud people. They constantly drag us, Haitians and Dominicans through the mud.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
LMAO...Perched is directing all the heat specifically to this site too??Incoming troll accs xD
And I'm dying at the fact that @ItsHanna said she hopes she never makes it on LSA...and there she is.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: The Somali girls on LSA are the best though, the dragging won't last (and tbf, most of the non-Somali LSA members didn't take Perched's bait).

@Betterbro Which one are you[on lsa] by the way, (if you don't mind me asking)?

I've wanted to make videos based on these crazy madow girls but I got too scared. Doing something like that can cause everyone to hate you. They would drag me forever.

They were dragging this ethopian girl saying she isn't black :chrisfreshhah:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-is-NOT-BLACK-and-shares-genetic-test-results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts