Lipstickalley dragging Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How can they do better when their own government poisons them? First they pushed crack into their neighbourhoods after they lost most of their men in the Vietnam war.
They kept them in segregated neighbourhoods. Schools in their areas are underfunded, they are discriminated against heavily when it comes to employment, they are incarcerated for the most petty crimes. I can't even list the the heinous things they endured and continue to endure.

It's only due to the grace of Allah that they are still alive.

Even their first wall-street was literally destroyed.
You're right.
Allah tests those who he loves, and muslim or no, African Americans have definitely been tested (that's a real understatement).
Insha allah their trials and tribulations will be lessened, they've suffered enough and continue to suffer.

African Americans are wonderful people.
They survived the most horrific thing any race has gone through and managed to not only survive but thrive.
Which other group has been so influential culturally? Read up on their history and check yourselves Somalis. :wow:

Viva Beelwaynta African Americans. :wow1:
Thrive? They're not thriving, they're failing miserably and always blame the white man for everything. Immigrants are doing better than them

You're right.
Allah tests those who he loves, and muslim or no, African Americans have definitely been tested (that's a real understatement).
Insha allah their trials and tribulations will be lessened, they've suffered enough and continue to suffer.

Exactly!

May they continue to stand strong in the face of adversity.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How can they do better when their own government poisons them? First they pushed crack into their neighbourhoods after they lost most of their men in the Vietnam war.
They kept them in segregated neighbourhoods. Schools in their areas are underfunded, they are discriminated against heavily when it comes to employment, they are incarcerated for the most petty crimes. I can't even list the the heinous things they endured and continue to endure.

It's only due to the grace of Allah that they are still alive.

Even their first wall-street was literally destroyed.
I respect the earlier generations of AAs greatly. The new generation don't deserve the same respect though.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Doesn't that site of have crazy obession with east Africans? I swear they are similar to thecoli where theres a daily East african(mainly somalis) getting bashed at least every month.:childplease:

African immigrants were not stripped from their language, their history, their homelands.
I can go on and on but I'm sure you get my point.
what does that have to do with black Americans failing in the greatest nation today?

Let's not dwell on spiled tea. The past is the past. No matter how much they cry over it it will stay that way. The best they can do is try to make themselves better and contribute to society. Did awful things happen to their ancestors? Yes. Does that mean they get an excuse to be criminals today hundreds of years later? No.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Doesn't that site of have crazy obession with east Africans? I swear they are similar to thecoli where theres a daily East african(mainly somalis) getting bashed at least every month.:childplease:
Weren't you giggling in the Coli when they were making fun of Somalis. Your excuse was, my cousins are AA, so I've to be neutral. Your Somali card has been revoked.

what does that have to do with black Americans failing in the greatest nation today?

Let's not dwell on spiled tea. The past is the past. No matter how much they cry over it it will stay that way. The best they can do is try to make themselves better and contribute to society. Did awful things happen to their ancestors? Yes. Does that mean they get an excuse to be criminals today hundreds of years later? No.
You are very ignorant and have little empathy (clearly). Instead of supporting the oppressed, you spout the same nonsense the oppressors do!

I can't with that criminal comment. Its very ironic considering the situation with our youth being locked up in huge numbers as well. Do you think they differentiate between Abdi and Shemar? Ever heard of the Prison Industrial Complex?
You also forget that a lot of white collar crime done by non-AA's is covered up and unpunished while many AA's are incarcerated for petty crimes and even sometimes framed.
This is as much as I know/can comment on. I suggest you do some research before talking.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Weren't you giggling in the Coli when they were making fun of Somalis. Your excuse was, my cousins are AA, so I've to be neutral. Your Somali card has been revoked.
Lol no check again I use to trigger AAs till I noticed my rep was deep in the red so I had switch it up:lolbron:

I have no problems with AAs not going to generalize a group of people due to internet trolls:ivers:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol no check again I use to trigger AAs till I noticed my rep was deep in the red so I had switch it up:lolbron:

I have no problems with AAs not going to generalize a group of people due to internet trolls:ivers:
You also didn't have a problem when they talked shit about Somalis. I've already covered that!!!

No madow ever signs up to a Somali forum. Yet Somalis are constantly signing up to their forums and embarrassing themselves. I'm pretty sure I know who is obsessed with who.

Correct sister
This sort of topic is dangerous and will just create gender wars and what the world wants to get out of us
At least some of us like me and you know how beautiful our people are and can take them as Somalis without an annual amount of diana on their face and arab bootyclapping

Iman is a beautiful natural somali, a lot will try to bring her and us down

Gibiin-Udug

Nayaa you can't revoke my Somali card I'm more Somali then you. I actually had my daqan celis IGA leexo :mjlol:
Abaayo, aren't you from haraar? You're not Somali at all.

Correct sister
This sort of topic is dangerous and will just create gender wars and what the world wants to get out of us
At least some of us like me and you know how beautiful our people are and can take them as Somalis without an annual amount of diana on their face and arab bootyclapping

Iman is a beautiful natural somali, a lot will try to bring her and us down
Mashallah sis. You and I both know the truth. Somalis are beautiful people. A lot of people are jealous of us. Including @Gucci mane who tries to impersonate Somali guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts