Lipstickalley dragging Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madows/Adoons are jealous of Somalis. They dislike and despise Somalis with a passion. Somalis should realize that and stop marching in the qabow for BLM. "Lipstickalley" is filled with a bunch of bitter madow/adoon women who need to figure out why their weaves smell like xaar.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs

TooMacaan

VIP
LMAO...Perched is directing all the heat specifically to this site too??Incoming troll accs xD
And I'm dying at the fact that @ItsHanna said she hopes she never makes it on LSA...and there she is.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: The Somali girls on LSA are the best though, the dragging won't last (and tbf, most of the non-Somali LSA members didn't take Perched's bait).

@Betterbro Which one are you[on lsa] by the way, (if you don't mind me asking)?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bunch of bitter obese black women who hate anyone who doesn't look like them. I stopped taking them seriously when they said lupita's ugly ass is prettier than eedo Iman. That was personal for me. Don't compare my eedo to that chimpanzee looking chick who doesn't even want to be associated with AAs. They played themselves!!

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Bunch of bitter obese black women who hate anyone who doesn't look like them. I stopped taking them seriously when they said lupita's ugly ass is prettier than eedo Iman. That was personal for me. Don't compare my eedo to that chimpanzee looking chick who doesn't even want to be associated with AAs. They played themselves!!
Lupita is stunning tbh I think she's prettier than Iman, I don't really think Iman is pretty

LMAO...Perched is directing all the heat specifically to this site too??Incoming troll accs xD
And I'm dying at the fact that @ItsHanna said she hopes she never makes it on LSA...and there she is.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: The Somali girls on LSA are the best though, the dragging won't last (and tbf, most of the non-Somali LSA members didn't take Perched's bait).

@Betterbro Which one are you[on lsa] by the way, (if you don't mind me asking)?

Oh I can't say, they'd drag me through the lsa streets

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
S-S-S-SOMALIANS
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lupita is stunning tbh I think she's prettier than Iman, I don't really think Iman is pretty

You need to get your eyes checked!!
Lupita looks like a male chimp with developmental problems.

Iman is pretty, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous mashallah!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How do I read this page?
It says it requires you to have an account. I don't want to register an account for this qashin site.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Only emotional people get triggered by LSA. I like it and I love the dragging that they do. :manny:

AAs aren't bad people idk why people love to generalise.

African Americans are wonderful people.
They survived the most horrific thing any race has gone through and managed to not only survive but thrive.
Which other group has been so influential culturally? Read up on their history and check yourselves Somalis. :wow:

Viva Beelwaynta African Americans. :wow1:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lupita is way hotter than Iman:manny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
African Americans are wonderful people.
They survived the most horrific thing any race has gone through and managed to not only survive but thrive.
Which other group has been so influential culturally? Read up on their history and check yourselves Somalis. :wow:

Viva Beelwaynta African Americans. :wow1:
Yes, props to them for surviving and pulling through so many hardships but there's no question that right now they could be doing a lot lot better than they currently are. It's unfortunate but every community has something to work on.

Yes, props to them for surviving and pulling through so many hardships but there's no question that right now they could be doing a lot lot better than they currently are. It's unfortunate but every community has something to work on.

How can they do better when their own government poisons them? First they pushed crack into their neighbourhoods after they lost most of their men in the Vietnam war.
They kept them in segregated neighbourhoods. Schools in their areas are underfunded, they are discriminated against heavily when it comes to employment, they are incarcerated for the most petty crimes. I can't even list the the heinous things they endured and continue to endure.

It's only due to the grace of Allah that they are still alive.

Even their first wall-street was literally destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending