Lineage Tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You need to stop writing massive essay replies and keep it to the point man.

There is no evidence of Arabian males from the medieval era fathering millions of Somalis. It is so unscientific and ridiculous I won't even bother providing more arguments.

My family has 100 people just between 1920 till now, that's one family and my grandfather had about 4 wives. Plus each man marrying 4 wives and un-marrying could lead to thousands just a century x by 1000 years you could have millions niyahow of people. It's mathematically plausible. U don't account for the fact it's haram to make up fake fathers, maybe your not religious conscious but study the ayah about zayd bin harith and what happened when the prophet tried to change his name to his own, he was blasted for it and told noone can create fake fathers.

Some coastal cities are ancient like Boosaaso but most living there are Daarood today

So where did the rest go?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Some coastal cities are ancient like Boosaaso but most living there are Daarood today

So where did the rest go?

Alot of them left is what I assume after ajuuran empire collapsed, that was the last cushite empire in the penisula, why would a darod stay in puntland if a hawiye comes along and their people take over the administration, they will end up moving.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo was there an ancient Euroasian migration to Somalia? How are we related to them an not our Arab neighbors?

I agree Arabs couldn’t father millions of living today, that’s close to an invasion or mass migration

But Euroasian seems far fetched ...

The Afro-Asiatic language group and ethnic origins came from Egypt. ancient ancient Egyptians (yes, twice, not the pyramid builders but way before that) were related to ancient Levantines.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with post-Islam medieval era Arabians. Somalis have 0% recent Arabian blood.

Apollo

VIP
My family has 100 people just between 1920 till now, that's one family and my grandfather had about 4 wives. Plus each man marrying 4 wives and un-marrying could lead to thousands just a century x by 1000 years you could have millions niyahow of people. It's mathematically plausible. U don't account for the fact it's haram to make up fake fathers, maybe your not religious conscious but study the ayah about zayd bin harith and what happened when the prophet tried to change his name to his own, he was blasted for it and told noone can create fake fathers.

Dude, shut up, you don't descent from mythical Banu Hashim. This dumb issue has been settled a decade ago through genetics.

The Afro-Asiatic language group and ethnic origins came from Egypt. ancient ancient Egyptians (yes, twice, not the pyramid builders but way before that) were related to ancient Levantines.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with post-Islam medieval era Arabians. Somalis have 0% recent Arabian blood.

You don’t think cushites have been there forever? Humanity began in Ethiopia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude, shut up, you don't descent from mythical Banu Hashim. This dumb issue has been settled a decade ago through genetics.

It seems you want your opinion to be the fact without any cross referencing or examination. Therefore it's an opinion and each to his own, don't throw it around like it's a fact.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cushites came from Egypt like all Afro-Asiatic groups.

The first Cushites looked like today's Egyptians and not like Somalis.

How did cushites come from egypt when ethiopia was the land of humanity and even egyptians referred it to as it's land of god or it's homeland? your ascribing to euro-centric crap where they do not want sub sahara africa being any civilization.

Apollo

VIP
How did cushites come from egypt when ethiopia was the land of humanity and even egyptians referred it to as it's land of god or it's homeland? your ascribing to euro-centric crap where they do not want sub sahara africa being any civilization.

Those were not Cushites living in Ethiopia at that time. Simple.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those were not Cushites living in Ethiopia at that time. Simple.

So why would the egyptian says their homeland is the horn of africa? land of punt remember? and your saying cushites weren't there? the people that are shown on egyptian walls from the land of punt look very cushitic too me, not sure what group you think they are

Apollo

VIP
So why would the egyptian says their homeland is the horn of africa? land of punt remember? and your saying cushites weren't there? the people that are shown on egyptian walls from the land of punt look very cushitic too me, not sure what group you think they are

Cushites were already present in the Horn by the time of the Egyptian civilization. I am speaking 4-5 thousand years before that.

BankaTuyo

حيران

I agree with you :dzmxmmb:% , every genetic study on Somalis concluded that we have nothing to do with Arabs, we have more in common with Scandinavia, ancient levantine and Mediterranean settlers than Arabs. We are an original ancient race.

BankaTuyo

حيران
What i find absurd and outright stupid is the notion that Somalis only existed for less than 900 years, does that mean "Sheikh Darood", "Sheikh Isaaq" and "Sheikh Hawiye" could've been all students of Oxford University which is at least 930+ years old.

imagine a faarax on a "Faan" spree saying; my Clan is Dr "x" who holds a PhD in (x) from Oxford University. Another laandheeranimo claiming point have been avoided. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with you :dzmxmmb:% , every genetic study on Somalis concluded that we have nothing to do with Arabs, we have more in common with Scandinavia, ancient levantine and Mediterranean settlers than Arabs. We are an original ancient race.

E1B1 exists in arabian penisula at the 10% mark, what's to say that isn't the ishmael marker, after-all ishmael was a migrant and would've been a minority among arabs and not J1 which is majority and indicates the pre-existing arab stock not the newer arab stock who assimilated into arabs. E1B1 assimilated with J1 and E1B1 was the ishmael marker because it's a minor marker as ishmael population was minority among J1 stock arabs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

They were in the horn of africa far earlier and recorded by muslims look at negashi mosque, the first mosque outside of arabia. You do realize borders back then were nothing like they are today? all that land from somalia to djibouti to ethiopia and eritrea was under ardul habasha or land of habasha.

BankaTuyo

حيران
They were in the horn of africa far earlier and recorded by muslims look at negashi mosque, the first mosque outside of arabia. You do realize borders back then were nothing like they are today? all that land from somalia to djibouti to ethiopia and eritrea was under ardul habasha or land of habasha.

habashi denotes blackness/darkness in Arabic, it meant anyone who came from the african continent, but not Ethiopia or Ethiopians of today.

Apollo

VIP
E1B1 exists in arabian penisula at the 10% mark, what's to say that isn't the ishmael marker, after-all ishmael was a migrant and would've been a minority among arabs and not J1 which is majority and indicates the pre-existing arab stock not the newer arab stock who assimilated into arabs. E1B1 assimilated with J1 and E1B1 was the ishmael marker because it's a minor marker as ishmael population was minority among J1 stock arabs.

You are seriously idiotic. There are subclades within all those haplogroups and we can pinpoint exact origins. Darods carry the same subclade as Hawiyes and other E1b1b1 Somalis. Nothing Arabian about them.

Somalis who still believe in this Banu Hashim crap infuriate me. Get with the program and move the f*ck on.

There is a programme called who do you think you are on the BBC. They get celebrities to trace their family ancestry. Since a lot of things were recorded, some celebrities trace their family ancestry all the way back to the 1600-17. They get to find out their occcupations whereas is Somali society you just get a list of names...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts