Lineage Tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence of Arabian males from the medieval era fathering millions of Somalis. It is so unscientific and ridiculous I won't even bother providing more arguments.

The Arab factor might be far fetched. However, the preliminary TMRCA of HG T Northerners (Isaaq, Samaroon, Ciise) based on STR's does not look that old; it is looking very likely that the founder effect they descend from definitely occurred within the last 1000-1500 years. The Isaaq and Samaroon 111 STR's are almost a perfect match. Even my own 111 STR's which are more differentiated than the 111 STR's of the Isaaq and Samaroon shares an ancestor with them within the past 1300-1700 years. The Y16897 lineage among Somalis does not look as diverse or as old as the carious E-V32 lineages found among Somalis. Nonetheless, I acknowledge that STR's are unreliable when it comes to looking at lineages that are older than 500 years due to mutations and back mutations etc. For instance, from a 111 STR perspective, I was more closely related to Ashkenazi Jews and British Y16897 individuals than I am to many of the Arab samples on FTDNA when I made comparisons using McGee's calculator. The TMRCA's were roughly 2000 and 2400 years respectively.

Once the Big-Y results come in, we should nail down when we separated from our closest Y16897 Middle Eastern/Ashkenazi Jews/Western European relatives. However, two Somali Y16897 individuals are required to obtain an estimate of what our TMRCA is.

Apollo

VIP
The Arab factor might be far fetched. However, the preliminary TMRCA of HG T Northerners (Isaaq, Samaroon, Ciise) based on STR's does not look that old; it is looking very likely that the founder effect they descend from definitely occurred within the last 1000-1500 years. The Isaaq and Samaroon 111 STR's are almost a perfect match. Even my own 111 STR's which are more differentiated than the 111 STR's of the Isaaq and Samaroon shares an ancestor with them within the past 1300-1700 years. The Y16897 lineage among Somalis does not look as diverse or as old as the carious E-V32 lineages found among Somalis. Nonetheless, I acknowledge that STR's are unreliable when it comes to looking at lineages that are older than 500 years due to mutations and back mutations etc. For instance, from a 111 STR perspective, I was more closely related to Ashkenazi Jews and British Y16897 individuals than I am to many of the Arab samples on FTDNA when I made comparisons using McGee's calculator. The TMRCA's were roughly 2000 and 2400 years respectively.

Once the Big-Y results come in, we should nail down when we separated from our closest Y16897 Middle Eastern/Ashkenazi Jews/Western European relatives. However, two Somali Y16897 individuals are required to obtain an estimate of what our TMRCA is.

Historically nomadic societies in arid regions tend to have these few weird recent lineages that took over in the past two thousand years. Similar stuff in Central Asia and the Sahel region as well.

Farmer societies or areas with high rainfall tend to have more diverse paternal lineages.

Just compare ethnic Saudis vs Turks or Somalis vs Ethiopians and you see the same pattern.

/Suugo Science.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have traced my origins to German settlers from the 13th century. They were mine workers that came to work in what was then prosperous mines in Bosnia.

tenor.gif

Why is it european-asians-africans don't trace their lineage? they only have like two names their first name and surname, where-as somalis trace their lineage man by man for generations. Does this indicate we are free noble men because we know our fathers and their history and their just peasants or slaves of someone. I noticed they do the same even in our generation, leaving their parents behind at home and noone caring about them.

It's like every generation they have, they start from scratch pretty much blind on history and they are like new babies on the world. Where-as someone who knows his lineage can collect information of history before he starts out life with wisdom and knowledge. I really do think tracing your lineage means your noble person or else why does the queen trace her lineage but her subjects do not? it indicates they were peasants in the past.

Infact all those who trace their lineage are never slaved either, notice how the slave is given a new name and his lineage ignored, the peasants of the kingdom of the queen must of been the same. All Somalis are kings really and that's why it's so hard to rule them is my view.

??????????????????

If Americans can make the jump to Europe, the research there is relatively easy. I can get back with a full genealogy on BOTH lines to the 1500s. Once you get back eight or ten generations the total number of names is huge. There were a couple of nobles, but we were mostly peasants.

This doesn't go back to the 1200s as some Somali Abtirsis do.

Apollo

VIP
??????????????????

If Americans can make the jump to Europe, the research there is relatively easy. I can get back with a full genealogy on BOTH lines to the 1500s. Once you get back eight or ten generations the total number of names is huge. There were a couple of nobles, but we were mostly peasants.

This doesn't go back to the 1200s as some Somali Abtirsis do.

Somali abtirses are more fake and less reliable than European bureaucratic genealogical records.

Historically nomadic societies in arid regions tend to have these few weird recent lineages that took over in the past two thousand years. Similar stuff in Central Asia and the Sahel region as well.

Farmer societies or areas with high rainfall tend to have more diverse paternal lineages.

Just compare ethnic Saudis vs Turks or Somalis vs Ethiopians and you see the same pattern.

/Suugo Science.

It is a feature of patriarchal tribal societies. As a result, I think there will be some truth to Somali clan lineages, fake Arab stuff excluded. This will particularly be the case when looking at subclan lineages. Considering how Somali subclans are recorded as being in existence during the 16th century Futuh Al Xabash wars it is not outside the realm of possibility that the founder effect that produced these clans occurred in the first millennium. The adoption of Islam probably contributed to this as it probably did away with any sort of wife sharing that might have existed in the past.:icon lol:

Somali abtirses are more fake and less reliable than European bureaucratic genealogical records.
Abtirsi is very reliable on the sub -sub sub clan levels. The guys I share a 6th-8th grandfather with from my sub-sub clan are 100% related to me. They count about 4 generations from my great grandfather to our sub clan patriarch.

I'm not sure this is relevant to this discussion, but Europeans don't have just two names. The last name is equivalent to a Somali clan or subclan and the first name is personal. The mothers family is often, but not always, indicated with a middle name or an appended name as in the Spanish usage of "y"plus mother's name. The intermediate names are not used for convenience sake, but they are often known.

Many formal Western names as used in public follow a three-name formula: Lyndon Baines Johnson, or John Fitzgerald Kennedy, similar to Mohammed Siad Barre or Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed.

There are parts of both naming systems that are not used daily.

Many Scotch and Irish last names are actual clans. Here's one rundown on the Irish, most of whose names and clan organizations come from the 11th and 12th centuries (sound familiar?) :

http://www.ireland-information.com/heraldichall/irishsurnames.htm

Other European names indicate location or profession and are less likely to indicate folks who are genetically related. Smiths worked metal. Fishers caught fish. The connection wasn't familial. Many family names changed over time, so it can get very confusing.

Interesting to me, my 23and me is producing genetic relatives also in my abtirsi. The number of names is pages and pages long.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure why this link with arab and somali seems impossible? Do Somalis exist on some island where we have no contact with anyone but ourselves? That's where some of the nonsense threads on here is leading too, to suggest that somalis have no arab blood is crazy when we share identical cultures in camel herding, poetry, tribal organization, if you took away arab from our society you wouldn't even recognize somali culture, there would be nothing left at all.

I honestly cannot believe a people who lived 2 hours away from our peninsula share nothing with us in terms of genetics, that's to hard to swallow especially when I see present-day somalis mix heavily with Yemenis just in suqrata islands? I would suspect in the past it would have been far more common mixing.

Go to a cushitic tribe and tell me if you remotely connect with such a culture and then go to yemen and tell me if you connect? it's a no brainer, we have hardly anything to do with cushitic people today and this addiction to cushitic is crazy, it's like comparing two different worlds when you speak of Somalis and local east africans.

I am not sure why this link with arab and somali seems impossible? Do Somalis exist on some island where we have no contact with anyone but ourselves? That's where some of the nonsense threads on here is leading too, to suggest that somalis have no arab blood is crazy when we share identical cultures in camel herding, poetry, tribal organization, if you took away arab from our society you wouldn't even recognize somali culture, there would be nothing left at all.

I honestly cannot believe a people who lived 2 hours away from our peninsula share nothing with us in terms of genetics, that's to hard to swallow especially when I see present-day somalis mix heavily with Yemenis just in suqrata islands? I would suspect in the past it would have been far more common mixing.

Go to a cushitic tribe and tell me if you remotely connect with such a culture and then go to yemen and tell me if you connect? it's a no brainer, we have hardly anything to do with cushitic people today and this addiction to cushitic is crazy, it's like comparing two different worlds when you speak of Somalis and local east africans.

The Arabs who have E-V32 (like most Daroods and Somalis do) are;
1) An extreme minority
2) Have a recent African ancestor and a considerable amount of East African autosomal DNA.

The more ridiculous claim of being Hashemite is further discredited by;
* The Hashemites of Hijaz/Jordan are all Haplogroup J1 (which was obvious).

The consequences of an E-V32 Somali which accounts for over 80% of Darods from every subclan on 23andme and other agencies, being a Hashemite would mean that Oromos, Afars, Masai, Tanzanians, Ugandese and others who carry E-V32 are just as likely to be a Hashemite (which is ridiculous).

Having said that, an E-V32 Darood/Isaaq (claimants of Hashemite ancestry) in fact share a closer ancestor to a West African Igbo than the Prophet peace be upon him (Fact).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1) An extreme minority
2) Have a recent African ancestor and a considerable amount of East African autosomal DNA.

The consequences of an E-V32 Somali which accounts for over 80% of Darods from every subclan on 23andme and other agencies, being a Hashemite would mean that Oromos, Afars, Masai, Tanzanians, Ugandese and others who carry E-V32 are just as likely to be a Hashemite (which is ridiculous).

Having said that, an E-V32 Darood/Isaaq (claimants of Hashemite ancestry) in fact share a closer ancestor to a West African Igbo than the Prophet peace be upon him (Fact).

I disagree with that statement. Why don't we pull out 7th century fossils or remains of known banu hashim and cross examine it against darod and I bet you will see they are the same people and the reason I say this is, why is it we have the same culture, same lineage based societies, same nomadic theme, remember the prophet was a shepherd just like a normal somali shepherd, we have a love of poetry and proverbs and general life philosophy as the prophet did.

The Jordanian hashemite if he truly is a hashemite why is it I see no similarity in culture to the prophet besides language, I don't see camels, sheeps, goats in jordan or even in their rural areas besides the bedouins, I don't see their local population counting their lineage or tracing it orally like the prophet and his people did, I see no similarity in values either or any love for poetry, proverbs, and so forth. Notice the somali poetry does the same as the prophet quran does, it rhymes sxb and so does somali poetry.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1) An extreme minority

Besides I am not sure if being arab is even a DNA after looking into in-depth, I think it's more a mind-set or culture or thinking, it's not even a language because the arabs of north africa and levant area are not really arabs at all and have inherited their thinking and culture from the previous civilization they come from, they are basically arabs who were taught the language kinda similar to a somali who learned english but he ain't adopting the thinking or culture of the west is he?

Real arab culture is in yemen and we can see in yemen tribes are black as coal in tihama and whiter in sanaa and brown or indian heritage types in aden, they don't even have a common language like south arabian language isn't really arabic but completely different to arabic, the only thing they share is 'lineage tracing' tribal ethics and code of conduct and basically sitting under a tree or in a room chewing qat and debating on tribal pride, history, proverbs, history. Being an arab isn't the palestinian or lebanese for god sakes, they still have the old culture they are from in them. They only speak the language and that's about it but do not trace their lineage or ancestors because their not really arabs nor do they think the same.

Notice how they set up their people on religious sects such as sunni and shia because that's how they recognize each other in palestine, iraq,syria and so forth? that's the only way they can form their society since tribe isn't a passion or factor since their not really descended from arabs nor have that thinking. An arab is a tribal nutcase and it's about counting generations for a long time and then being a poet or abwaan and a lover of camel and nomadic culture, he is basically a wanderer and explorer and travels under the protection of his tribe or their grazing lands.

Settled arabs in yemen are still tribal noticed? but go to settled arabs in the gulf and their exactly the same still but once u venture further into territories that adopted arab language because i don't say they adopted the culture or else they would be tribal so they adopted the language and you will see their not really arab at all and just speak the language.

Can we say this is any different to Somalia? we are arabs whether we like it or not, we think exactly like them but I mean the REAL arabs or why else you think they added us into the arab league for shits n giggles? being an arab is far from racial ground which is quite new thinking that developed in the 18th century, previous societies never really cared for your race but more so your lineage and if it was honorable and noble, that's why the romans viewed the world as barbarians and the rest as romans and civilized, they could care less what color, language you spoke as long as you had the same culture as them, people want people who are similar in thinking to them, haven't you noticed? that's why even if your from the same race and you don't think the same as the guy who is in the same race, you will see conflict.

Look at Africa for example, same race or color but constantly at war it's due to our thinking and culture being vastly different and the europeans who came to the continent with an 18th century system of race didn't care for our differences and just looked at our color, poor visions of creating a colonial system. You can also see this among arabs who never unite among themselves and constantly at war, it's cause the culture is different and priorities aren't the same, they don't think the same and only speak a common language.

Can people unite on an identity of language? I don't think so personally because a language doesn't shape your culture or thinking or else all the arab world would be similar to yemen culture today which is the closest thing to the prophet culture but I say Somalia is even closer to be quite honest.

I disagree with that statement. Why don't we pull out 7th century fossils or remains of known banu hashim and cross examine it against darod and I bet you will see they are the same people and the reason I say this is, why is it we have the same culture, same lineage based societies, same nomadic theme, remember the prophet was a shepherd just like a normal somali shepherd, we have a love of poetry and proverbs and general life philosophy as the prophet did.

The Jordanian hashemite if he truly is a hashemite why is it I see no similarity in culture to the prophet besides language, I don't see camels, sheeps, goats in jordan or even in their rural areas besides the bedouins, I don't see their local population counting their lineage or tracing it orally like the prophet and his people did, I see no similarity in values either or any love for poetry, proverbs, and so forth. Notice the somali poetry does the same as the prophet quran does, it rhymes sxb and so does somali poetry.

My friend, it's official. Banu Hashim are not extinct. They are very much present
The Hashemites are the royal family of the Hejaz (1916–1925), Iraq (1921–1958), and Jordan (1921–present). The family belongs to the Dhawu Awn, one of the branches of the Hasanid Sharifs of Mecca – also referred to as Hashemites – who ruled Mecca continuously from the 10th century until its conquest by the House of Saud in 1924. Their eponymous ancestor is Hashim ibn Abd Manaf, great-grandfather of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad. The Arab DNA forums and DNA Project admins reported that two test results of members of the Jordanian royal family (private kits) are positive for L859 mutation downstream of FGC12.

Eupedia;
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.shtml

E-V32 is almost non existent in Arabia:
220px-E1b1b1a1b_V32_Distribution.png

The only verifiable family related to the Prophet Muhammad are this family which is not surprising since J1 is the Laandheer Y-DNA in the Arabian Peninsula.
The E-V32 carried by the vast majority of Somalis (Darood/Isaaq) is almost non existent in Arabia.

If Darood is Hashemite, then so are the Oromos, Kikuyus, Ugandese, Masaai, Afars and the majority of East South East African who also carry this clade.

To make a long story short, I apologise for the heartbreak but you are not Banu Hashim. Never have been. In fact a Japanese man with Haplogroup O is closer paternally to the Prophet than a Darood man with E-V32.

DNA technology means that we can sift through the lies. Go cry and river my friend! You are not Banu Hashim.

Besides I am not sure if being arab is even a DNA after looking into in-depth, I think it's more a mind-set or culture or thinking, it's not even a language because the arabs of north africa and levant area are not really arabs at all and have inherited their thinking and culture from the previous civilization they come from, they are basically arabs who were taught the language kinda similar to a somali who learned english but he ain't adopting the thinking or culture of the west is he?

Real arab culture is in yemen and we can see in yemen tribes are black as coal in tihama and whiter in sanaa and brown or indian heritage types in aden, they don't even have a common language like south arabian language isn't really arabic but completely different to arabic, the only thing they share is 'lineage tracing' tribal ethics and code of conduct and basically sitting under a tree or in a room chewing qat and debating on tribal pride, history, proverbs, history. Being an arab isn't the palestinian or lebanese for god sakes, they still have the old culture they are from in them. They only speak the language and that's about it but do not trace their lineage or ancestors because their not really arabs nor do they think the same.

Notice how they set up their people on religious sects such as sunni and shia because that's how they recognize each other in palestine, iraq,syria and so forth? that's the only way they can form their society since tribe isn't a passion or factor since their not really descended from arabs nor have that thinking. An arab is a tribal nutcase and it's about counting generations for a long time and then being a poet or abwaan and a lover of camel and nomadic culture, he is basically a wanderer and explorer and travels under the protection of his tribe or their grazing lands.

Settled arabs in yemen are still tribal noticed? but go to settled arabs in the gulf and their exactly the same still but once u venture further into territories that adopted arab language because i don't say they adopted the culture or else they would be tribal so they adopted the language and you will see their not really arab at all and just speak the language.

Can we say this is any different to Somalia? we are arabs whether we like it or not, we think exactly like them but I mean the REAL arabs or why else you think they added us into the arab league for shits n giggles? being an arab is far from racial ground which is quite new thinking that developed in the 18th century, previous societies never really cared for your race but more so your lineage and if it was honorable and noble, that's why the romans viewed the world as barbarians and the rest as romans and civilized, they could care less what color, language you spoke as long as you had the same culture as them, people want people who are similar in thinking to them, haven't you noticed? that's why even if your from the same race and you don't think the same as the guy who is in the same race, you will see conflict.

Look at Africa for example, same race or color but constantly at war it's due to our thinking and culture being vastly different and the europeans who came to the continent with an 18th century system of race didn't care for our differences and just looked at our color, poor visions of creating a colonial system. You can also see this among arabs who never unite among themselves and constantly at war, it's cause the culture is different and priorities aren't the same, they don't think the same and only speak a common language.

Can people unite on an identity of language? I don't think so personally because a language doesn't shape your culture or thinking or else all the arab world would be similar to yemen culture today which is the closest thing to the prophet culture but I say Somalia is even closer to be quite honest.

Culture and traditions have absolutely no bearing in DNA. You are extremely ridiculous in trying to force the Banu Hashim notion by comparing lifestlyes and cultures.

:mjlaugh:

In this day and age with all the DNA technology, yet we have people who cannot let go of tribal myths and concoctions. :snoop:

Say it with me @DR OSMAN

WE ARE SOMALI. WE ARE NOT BANU HASHIM. DAROOD IS AFRICAN. DAROOD IS NOT BANU HASHIM.

Come on you can do it. :chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Culture and traditions have absolutely no bearing in DNA. You are extremely ridiculous in trying to force the Banu Hashim notion by comparing lifestlyes and cultures.

:mjlaugh:

In this day and age with all the DNA technology, yet we have people who cannot let go of tribal myths and concoctions. :snoop:

Say it with me @DR OSMAN

WE ARE SOMALI. WE ARE NOT BANU HASHIM. DAROOD IS AFRICAN. DAROOD IS NOT BANU HASHIM.

Come on you can do it. :chrisfreshhah:

I am not sure about Isaaq because they have no evidence to support their claim and noone really attends their clan crownings from arabia which is further proof. But I mean daarood. So keep it about daarood and stop throwing isaaq for browny points.

I will only accept the hashemites in jordan and iraq dna when it's compared against a known hashemite from arabia in the 7th century. We need a proven hashemite to compare against to settle blood matters, the study you are using is from the same western culture that organized people into colors when none of history was ever organized along colors but organized in either kingdoms with a king and queen and peasantry below or tribal societies who were clan organized with elders in each clan. Some societies were organized along farming and occupational commonalities.

Language is not a unifier or you will need to prove why a jamaican speaks english yet has a vastly different thinking style to a white english man who speaks the same language. They defined an arab as a language, I define an arab as tribal culture.

As for DNA, bring a hashemite from the 7th century but you won't cause your scared and prefer western studies that can be debunked with intelligence.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It shouldn't be all that hard to find a hashemite, we need to determine where they lived in saudi arabia and start digging or settlements and remains. If we can test dna from million year old fossils, I am sure we can test DNA from a few thousands of years ago. If we do that, I will believe only then because I will be confident the ancient remain and the current claimants to hashemite are identical till then run around with your dna and western brain wash, I mean they even convinced you of race being real when DNA debunked it and said a white and black can share the same dna.

Besides I don't believe Darod are directly linked to the prophet but descendants of AQEEL who was the prophet cousin, why do we have an ina adeer culture which is a cousin culture and aqeel was a cousin of the prophet, plus aqeel when you read hadith had the same culture as Somalis, he used to be corrupt and want to steal the khasnad or treasury, don't we still the same behaviors in Somalia?

Besides I don't understand DNA in-depth anyways not how it works properly, but I find it amazing. Humans are similar because look at how we look, the only difference is hair texture, nose sizes, lips, and color, height, weight. Our internal structure and organs are identical, the differences are very limited. If we created two colums for example let say one column is our similarities and another column our differences, any scientist worth his salt cannot ignore that our similarities is 99% when measured and counted and our differences are very minimal.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Defendant I think science is very deep shit niyahow and not studies your posting and regurgitating, it requires you to sample, test, cross reference and measure. Measurement is our way of creating a structure only. For example, I'll take a strand from a Madow hair and jileec hair and I will create a formula on what the similarities are and differences. The only difference is texture, but if I list the variables for similarities as color of the hair, the size of the strand, the quantity of it, and go even deeper with a binocolar because that's just looking at from eye level, there usually is very little difference.

For example, If i take a your skin color and mind, i will find the similarities are overwhelming like the elasticity, the amount of skin on a body, the wear and tear, the nerves, and so many variables. I can't list each variable because I am not studying science. But sxb give up on science if your just reading studies, you can't learn science unless u explore yourself, you can't learn from it a book, you can get hints and ideas on where to start but if you don't understand it requires you explore and test, you will never understand science and will rely on 'faith' and belief in scientists.

Somalis should just stick to poetry, philosophy, trading and businesses, engineering, architecture, forget the human types of science because you won't overlook your cultural thinking and what has been implanted into you through media, educational system, and general culture. I don't suggest somalis do genetic or anything related to human studies such as history because your already biased niyahow and you will come back with a poor science and get bad grades and never win nobel laureate.

Last edited:
You need to stop writing massive essay replies and keep it to the point man.

There is no evidence of Arabian males from the medieval era fathering millions of Somalis. It is so unscientific and ridiculous I won't even bother providing more arguments.

Negro dont disrespect my fake Darood clan. My clan is lagac jeclo. We were Arabs and shiet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought this thread would go off the charts because lineage is so important in Somali culture and determines if you get a job, wife, and respected in society. I thought Somalis would be going wild on this topic but it appears western brainwashing has gotten the better of us also. It's amazing how western influence is so powerful sxb on the world.

It sucks but I wish I would've got to sit down with Kofi Annan, the guy won nobel laureates in politics, you know how hard politics is? it's the hardest field in humanity, there was no great politician who won the world support not even fuckin caesar for god sakes. Even the prophet failed in politics and couldn't win the early arabs. That field is soooooooooooooooooo hard, anyone can study it and do it but very few can come back with respect and winning minds. Look at trump he is a politician but he isn't winning, it's not easy field.

It's fair easier sticking to mechanics, genetics, and maths, at least they don't speak back.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be all that hard to find a hashemite, we need to determine where they lived in saudi arabia and start digging or settlements and remains. If we can test dna from million year old fossils, I am sure we can test DNA from a few thousands of years ago. If we do that, I will believe only then because I will be confident the ancient remain and the current claimants to hashemite are identical till then run around with your dna and western brain wash, I mean they even convinced you of race being real when DNA debunked it and said a white and black can share the same dna.

Besides I don't believe Darod are directly linked to the prophet but descendants of AQEEL who was the prophet cousin, why do we have an ina adeer culture which is a cousin culture and aqeel was a cousin of the prophet, plus aqeel when you read hadith had the same culture as Somalis, he used to be corrupt and want to steal the khasnad or treasury, don't we still the same behaviors in Somalia?

Besides I don't understand DNA in-depth anyways not how it works properly, but I find it amazing. Humans are similar because look at how we look, the only difference is hair texture, nose sizes, lips, and color, height, weight. Our internal structure and organs are identical, the differences are very limited. If we created two colums for example let say one column is our similarities and another column our differences, any scientist worth his salt cannot ignore that our similarities is 99% when measured and counted and our differences are very minimal.

Not all daroods are Semitic bro, just like not all amharas and Tigray are Semitic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts