Lineage Tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be all that hard to find a hashemite, we need to determine where they lived in saudi arabia and start digging or settlements and remains. If we can test dna from million year old fossils, I am sure we can test DNA from a few thousands of years ago. If we do that, I will believe only then because I will be confident the ancient remain and the current claimants to hashemite are identical till then run around with your dna and western brain wash, I mean they even convinced you of race being real when DNA debunked it and said a white and black can share the same dna.

Besides I don't believe Darod are directly linked to the prophet but descendants of AQEEL who was the prophet cousin, why do we have an ina adeer culture which is a cousin culture and aqeel was a cousin of the prophet, plus aqeel when you read hadith had the same culture as Somalis, he used to be corrupt and want to steal the khasnad or treasury, don't we still the same behaviors in Somalia?

Besides I don't understand DNA in-depth anyways not how it works properly, but I find it amazing. Humans are similar because look at how we look, the only difference is hair texture, nose sizes, lips, and color, height, weight. Our internal structure and organs are identical, the differences are very limited. If we created two colums for example let say one column is our similarities and another column our differences, any scientist worth his salt cannot ignore that our similarities is 99% when measured and counted and our differences are very minimal.
Darod/Isaaq Arab daddy is a myth and was made by Somalis who wanted to be closer to Prophet Muhammad.

No wonder you guys make fun of us Hawiye for having some people in the clan who mixed with Bantus, and beg being mixed with Arab. Stop begging heritage from beak nosed dhega cas and start loving yourself waryaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am telling you Somaliyay, the hardest fields in humanity is the following three.

1. GOD and what life is and where we going. Philosophy
2. Politics. Convincing people without force and just your great mind and tongue
3. Security. We all respect warriors niyahow and bravery. I dare u to go to war and do what genghis khan did or alexander the great in the most toughest environment in humanity. Life and death niyahow, put ur life on the line and still walk out a winner isn't easy gamble.

The rest of fields are not that hard when compared against those three.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darod/Isaaq Arab daddy is a myth and was made by Somalis who wanted to be closer to Prophet Muhammad.

No wonder you guys make fun of us Hawiye for having some people in the clan who mixed with Bantus, and beg being mixed with Arab. Stop begging heritage from beak nosed dhega cas and start loving yourself waryaa.

Hawiye has arabs in it also, their culture isn't any different to darod. But they may have been the remnants of kush empire, do u know ajuuran used to control all somalia, all the way to bari? do you know how long ajuuran ancestory must of been in comparison to daarood lineage?

For example Mudulod has 18 imams and that's just to mudulod not hawiye which is way more niyahow and they say ajuuran was irir so ajuuran must of had more lineage. They could possibly count up to 50 ancestors to irir from ajuuran untill irir, that is far longer and noble and stabilized then the 34 for Daarood?

When you have a long lineage it indicates the nidaam and mamuul or organization of your clan was intact and there is no conflict or disagreement or wars among families and they elected a head at all times, the more you elect a head of the clan, the more stabilized that clan was and the more they could work hard and progress and expand their empire swallowing up neighboring people who were not as organized.

Hawiye were very noble people in history, they just became hayawaan lately and must of been colonization is my guess as they relegated their elders from society and followed the western system and they became what they are now.

Last edited:

BankaTuyo

حيران
1. GOD and what life is and where we going. Philosophy

The easiest concept in the believer's world i'd say, were are created to worship Allah in the light and footsteps of his prophet Mohammed (PBUH).... Philosophy is a rich man's mind games; it has no practical application in real life and it is highest achievement is "Why did the chicken cross the road?".

Politics. Convincing people without force and just your great mind and tongue

The world had plenty of those throughout the Eons, they are called "Af-Miinshaar"= (the one with the sharp mouth like a saw), they are the most dangerous type of politicians. all talk and no action, and they'll stab you in the back in a jiffy. these are the one's i hate the most e.g. Barack Obama.

Security. We all respect warriors niyahow and bravery. I dare u to go to war and do what genghis khan did or alexander the great in the most toughest environment in humanity. Life and death niyahow, put ur life on the line and still walk out a winner isn't easy gamble.

This is what our Geeljire forefathers have been doing for the last millennium and how they established themselves in the Somali peninsula. it is one thing to wage stupid savagery, murder millions, win battles and ultimately lose the war like khan did. but another thing to relentlessly wage war for hundreds of years on end with a clear goal of conquering land and people like our forefathers did, and still at the same time manage to hold your ground and establish yourself as the dominant force of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending