Like clockwork! Bitter misogynistic women getting triggered at Leonardo DiCaprio dating 19-year-old model!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bear in mind @Sophisticate is a mature lady so her preference will lean towards men with a more rugged look
Where are the brutish looking nimaan that are 30ish. I generally lack the desire to reproduce 99.99999% of the time because all I see are my sons, plenty of bidar and retired quarterback calools. The hotties I knew in their formative years fell off. They did not retain nor enhance their aesthetic. Luckily, I have always prioritized wit and intellect.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Read my post again kkk. I’m a guy.

Maesthetic mogs prettyboy, brutal.
Then pass on the information to your future wife.

we have two real proper purebred incels on this thread @Waa dhamatay @SociallyAwkwardFarax

they’re members of this forum:
That site is actually cancer. Obsessing over looks like a bunch of females. @SociallyAwkwardFarax @Waa dhamatay you fools gave yourself low self esteem

Where are the brutish looking nimaan that are 30ish. I generally lack the desire to reproduce 99.99999% of the time because all I see are my sons, plenty of bidar and retired quarterback calools. The hotties I knew in their formative years fell off. They did not retain nor enhance their aesthetic. Luckily, I have always prioritized wit and intellect.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Then pass on the information to your future wife.
It’s over for you. Either you join team prettyboy or stay femcel.

You don’t need to worry about my sons. If I ever manage to sire any let’s say I have quite a plan for them…
I was always low self esteem before finding out about inceldom and the blackpill - I don’t really care about looks as much, that’s more @Waa dhamatay
Same here. Before blackpill I was the awkward funny kid.

Unbelievable, now they want to call you a sexual predator for dating adult women. 19 -year-olds women are able to join the army, take out massive student loans, drive cars, vote, live alone, etc. If they're able to do all this then they are able to consent to dating older men.

These women trying to control who adult women can and cannot date are just misogynistic! It's clear that they are just jealous that Leonardo does not want them!

#Their body their choice #Proud feminist

View attachment 252811
She is free grown woman she can do whatever she wants

Not exercising atm no, but gymmaxxing is one of my goals. I’m currently a student
That’s good. I suggest some physical activity since it helps against depression and will get you off your ass on incel forums. Secondly maybe some more creative hobbies alongside your studies would help. University’s can be a social hub or just anti social af so I don’t think attributing your success with ppl and women in uni is a good indicator espcially post covid

Are you practicing? Islam is against nihilism. Make dua and work towards your goals inshallah you will reap the rewards and benefits

also a part time job while complete your studies is a really good social environment. My first job was McDonald’s and it was lit especially working with ppl around my age at the time.

Honestly getting out the house and staying occupied building your life is probably the most attractive thing a person can do. It’s not all about looks and “being yourself” it’s about the drive of wanting better and getting better from life

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s over for you. Either you join team prettyboy or stay femcel.

You don’t need to worry about my sons. If I ever manage to sire any let’s say I have quite a plan for them…

Same here. Before blackpill I was the awkward funny kid.
I've never been called a femcel before.
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

I don't understand half of your jargon, kid. @SociallyAwkwardFarax, please serve as a translator.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:
Honest question, @Waa dhamatay do you guys even excerise? Do you have any current goals in life, are you emoloyed? Educated? Or are you both NEETS
I do gymcelling atm, and a student. Tbh nowadays I just feel low energy af. I’m guessing it’s either my addiction or a phase. I’m usually low self esteem but I’ve been like that since primary. I think picking up a martial art is mandatory at this point
I've never been called a femcel before.
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

I don't understand half of your jargon, kid. @SociallyAwkwardFarax, please serve as a translator.
I was joking.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Femcel - short for female celibate, used disparagingly to clown women deemed too unattractive to get men (or rather, men that they’d genuinely want)
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

I do gymcelling atm, and a student. Tbh nowadays I just feel low energy af. I’m guessing it’s either my addiction or a phase. I’m usually low self esteem but I’ve been like that since primary. I think picking up a martial art is mandatory at this point

I was joking.
:meleshame: Forever alone. I'm going to play; One Last Cry by Brian McKnight for some auditory comfort. It will ease my forlorn heart while I wait for my emotional support cat to arrive.​

@Nak-Muay-Femeu ran off with someone born in 2005.

What’s weird is the fact he dumps them once they get to a certain age. No one can defend that sh

Look on twitter and you’ll find hordes of under 25s with the exact same talking points. Create a poll here and ask the girls how they feel. Most of the posters here are young.

The whole blaming bitter older women schtick Is boring, because you lot even refuse to listen to young women who also find it creepy.

Also, Leo doesn’t just get with younger women. He dumps them afterwards once they get a certain age. Don’t expect any women in the very young to be okay with that nonsense.
It’s his choice to dump them. Should he stick with them forever? How long?

:meleshame: Forever alone. I'm going to play; One Last Cry by Brian McKnight for some auditory comfort. It will ease my forlorn heart while I wait for my emotional support cat to arrive.​

@Nak-Muay-Femeu ran off with someone born in 2005.
Then she uttered a single clinically brain-dead zoomer sentence and I've come running back, that is if you'll have me back, fair maiden?:feedme:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Then she uttered a single clinically brain-dead zoomer sentence and I've come running back, that is if you'll have me back, fair maiden?:feedme:
I can't believe you would entertain a girl that said you had rizz and proceeded to call you Zaddy.:williamswtf: That is even more of a betrayal than stepping out.

Trending