Like clockwork! Bitter misogynistic women getting triggered at Leonardo DiCaprio dating 19-year-old model!

Why do you always turn the discussion into a personal level? For starters I would never allow my sister to date someone, since we're Muslims.. We're talking bout gaalo here who live as boyfriend and girlfriend for ages without getting married.. I think you are jealous of the idea of a man having any "privilege" this is what's driving your repulsive feelings.
I used the exact same scenario with @Bunglasia and I’m sure he understood that the whole point wasn’t to attack but so that you can have a better understanding and our understanding is increased when it a situation is a lot closer to home. Nothing personal. Also, this could happen even in marriages. Men routinely marry and divorce and replace their wives for younger and more desirable ones. The mentality is still the same mate. You can hide behind gaal this or that.

Here we go jealousy. Yes, I’m jealous of the idea that a man can dump women. Soon I’ll accuse you of being jealous of a woman for getting with men and rinsing them in court or saving their number as free food. We could both do that . Men and women use each other in different ways and I’m not about that life. How about you accept that I’m actually consistent. Have you ever seen me defend scumbag behaviors in women towards men?
I wasn't trolling just wanted to know why it angers if an older man dating a younger woman, if both are consenting?
It isn’t dating. He isn’t just dating them. He’s dumping them once they reach a certain ages. Your angle only works if you conveniently leave that part out. Nice try.
Actually women ruin mens life's everyday but nobody cares or talk about it.. There are thousands of manipulative and calculating women who trap men in bad relationships and if they leave they'll get financially ruined for life.
I know they do. But do you see me defend it? No. But right now you’re defending an odey getting with women and then dumping them like they’re expired products once they get to a certain age, even though you’d be the first to cry about a woman rinsing a man out and dumping him.

Last edited:
A lot of women on Sspot are young. I'm talking 25 or younger and we are the ones telling y'all that its creepy. :holeup:I don't understand where this "old and bitter" narrative is coming from?:mindblown:
ThAt was my point. Nearly all of us are under 30, although I’m in my late 20s so I’m not young but I know you and Qeelbaax and the rest are and I know the vast majority of those talking about it on twitter are young women. Men simply want to play the bitter narrative whenever women find something off putting but it’s okay for them to go into the dating behaviors of other women without being labeled as bitter. Let’s be real, older women 35+ aren’t the ones leading the conversation, for starters they have other fish to fry.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As an older millennial Leo was not hot in his prime. It was all manufactured and a function more of the media hype machine and his acting ability. He always rubbed off as boyish/feminine. I only respect his longevity and acting dexterity.

These guys looked better in the late 90s/00s IMO.
1675779992110.png

Screenshot_20230207_093311_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_094427_Chrome.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
As an older millennial Leo was not hot in his prime. It was all manufactured and a function more of the media hype machine and his acting ability. He always rubbed off as boyish/feminine. I only respect his longevity and acting dexterity.

These guys looked better in the late 90s/00s IMO.
View attachment 252866
View attachment 252867

View attachment 252871

Every man was clean shaven then. It was socially unacceptable to have any facial hair. Now, if you have no stubble at a minimum, you're seen as a weirdo. I think James Harden was responsible for the shift in thinking in 2010.

:pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really? Imo the best looking male actor at the time was Brad Pitt and then Dicaprio

View attachment 252876View attachment 252877
Brad is understandable but Leo looked psedo-butch to me or F to M leaning. Real looking nin please. :deadrose:
Who's still pulling 19 year olds tho? :lolbron:
It's not an accomplishment. These women are looking for a come up. Their association with him assists them with PR. @Basra said he was an undercover brother. I'm not sure.
Every man was clean shaven then. It was socially unacceptable to have any facial hair. Now, if you have no stubble at a minimum, you're seen as a weirdo. I think James Harden was responsible for the shift in thinking in 2010.

:pachah1:
I miss well-kept appearances and the clean shaven look. I can't stand this ruffian thing some nimaan have going on now. :mindblown: I can't stand beards since they act as chin camo.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Brad is understandable but Leo looked psedo-butch to me or F to M leaning. Real looking nin please. :deadrose:

It's not an accomplishment. These women are looking for a come up. Their association with him assists them with PR. @Basra said he was an undercover brother. I'm not sure.

I miss well-kept appearances and the clean shaven look. I can't stand this ruffian thing some nimaan have going on now. :mindblown: I can't stand beards since they act as chin camo.
"Leo looked psedo-butch to me or F to M leaning"

LMAO

Yaraye

VIP

brad doesn't look good either. both aged like spoiled milk wallahi :diddyass: