Like clockwork! Bitter misogynistic women getting triggered at Leonardo DiCaprio dating 19-year-old model!

The vast majority of women criticizing DiCaprio are young women on social media and equating a 29 yr old with the a picture of a woman who is 60 is very much misogynistic.

I’m waiting for @Kool-Aid to call women here ‘bitter’ for being creeped out by a man who dumps and replaces young men women with even younger women. I think you’ll find most of the girls here are pretty young and in the their prime. So jealous and bitter about what?
These are not “young women”, it’s women in their 30s who can’t accept that guys want girls in their 20s. To many men they expire when they reach 30 and they can’t accept. My bro DiCaprio is living his life and it’s bitter women who are criticizing him.

Wow wow calm down incel, as a young women most of us use them old rich fucks like Leo for money and connections no real love. The older women are right, he is a creep who's getting played but hey that's life.
Mashallah, s/o to the odaayal smashing th0tties and doling out sadaqah

giphy.gif

Enjoy your youth abaayo, save the bitter sentiments for post-expiry

Grand-Mere Yes GIF by Bouygues Telecom

strongly agreed. It's very very weird but it is legal
What’s weird is the fact he dumps them once they get to a certain age. No one can defend that sh
These are not “young women”, it’s women in their 30s who can’t accept that guys want girls in their 20s. To many men they expire when they reach 30 and they can’t accept. My bro DiCaprio is living his life and it’s bitter women who are criticizing him.
Look on twitter and you’ll find hordes of under 25s with the exact same talking points. Create a poll here and ask the girls how they feel. Most of the posters here are young.

The whole blaming bitter older women schtick Is boring, because you lot even refuse to listen to young women who also find it creepy.

Also, Leo doesn’t just get with younger women. He dumps them afterwards once they get a certain age. Don’t expect any women in the very young to be okay with that nonsense.

Leo just living his life, that's it. Imagine getting worked up over something that doesn't concern you kkkk.

People are just so tiring these days

images (35).jpeg

What’s weird is the fact he dumps them once they get to a certain age. No one can defend that sh

Look on twitter and you’ll find hordes of under 25s with the exact same talking points. Create a poll here and ask the girls how they feel. Most of the posters here are young.

The whole blaming bitter older women schtick Is boring, because you lot even refuse to listen to young women who also find it creepy.

Also, Leo doesn’t just get with younger women. He dumps them afterwards once they get a certain age. Don’t expect any women in the very young to be okay with that nonsense.
It is creepy & even forbidden from our religious & cultural viewpoint.

The big but is on what bases do those liberal women find it creepy ?

They have not a legal or moral base either. Their personal moral values conflict with their liberal principles.

It is creepy & even forbidden from our religious & cultural viewpoint.
Not just cultural or religious. Women simply don’t like to be made to feel as though they’re objects with a sell by date. It’s that simple. Same with men with regards to the women in their family. Imagine a scenario in which normal men started behaving that way and your sisters and daughters are dumped once they get to 25. You’ll not object it solely from a religious perspective as your bro in law or son in law can always turn around and say that talalq is my right in Islam.

Also, Men who don’t have strong religious or cultural ideals routinely feel repulsed by certain behaviors of women as well. I don’t see anyone question men as to why they don’t like certain things which are usually inherent like a woman using a man and then dumping him ect. Would you bring liberalism into the equation?
The big but is on what bases do those liberal women find it creepy ?
They have not a legal or moral base either. Their personal moral values conflict with their liberal principles.
I think it’s the fact no one likes the idea of being used and thrown out in such a way that reduces you an object-an expired one, liberal or conservative. I would have thought that would be common sense.

So why does it bother you? It's his choice.. I bet if the roles were reversed you wouldn't mind.

So why does it bother you? It's his choice.. I bet if the roles were reversed you wouldn't mind.
That’s the thing. The roles are never reversed. Dumping people is always someone’s choice. What does that mean? I really couldn’t care about Leo. I find the idea of someone dating a young woman and then dumping her precisely before she gets to a certain age repulsive. You would too if someone did that to your daughter or sister. Let’s stop the trolling for once. No one really likes the idea apart from men who deem women as valueless apart from using them.

Also, i hardly see women en masse support callous behavior towards men the way men do women. Women don’t go around talking about playing men, cheating on them ect to the extent men do. In fact, women actually shame each other and police each other when it comes to stuff like that.

We’re simply not the same.

Tf he is a creep. I hope that she leaves him poor girl. Men who support this are closeted pedophiles:susp:
Why are we suddenly expanding the definition of pedophilia, the girl has fully gone through puberty and possesses the body of a woman, not a child - all this is bitterness acting up, trying to criminalise age-gap relationships
C4CA66A0-7BE4-4C86-B68E-0D95E85F112C.jpeg
7900E0F7-410D-494D-AA46-0C9CE1C032DC.jpeg

Not just cultural or religious. Women simply don’t like to be made to feel as though they’re objects with a sell by date. It’s that simple. Same with men with regards to the women in their family. Imagine a scenario in which normal men started behaving that way and your sisters and daughters are dumped once they get to 25. You’ll not object it solely from a religious perspective as your bro in law or son in law can always turn around and say that talalq is my right in Islam.

Also, Men who don’t have strong religious or cultural ideals routinely feel repulsed by certain behaviors of women as well. I don’t see anyone question men as to why they don’t like certain things which are usually inherent like a woman using a man and then dumping him ect. Would you bring liberalism into the equation?

I think it’s the fact no one likes the idea of being used and thrown out in such a way that reduces you an object-an expired one, liberal or conservative. I would have thought that would be common sense.
Yes I agree. No one wants to used & abused .
In this case they use each other mutually.

No one makes them an object ,but themselves & they have to live with the consequences. They are happy to be objectified as long as they get what they want. They can't have it both ways & I'm 100% sure,if leonardo DiCaprio knocks on their next all the predator talk flies out the window.

That’s the thing. The roles are never reversed. Dumping people is always someone’s choice. What does that mean? I really couldn’t care about Leo. I find the idea of someone dating a young woman and then dumping her precisely before she gets to a certain age repulsive. You would too if someone did that to your daughter or sister.

Why do you always turn the discussion into a personal level? For starters I would never allow my sister to date someone, since we're Muslims.. We're talking bout gaalo here who live as boyfriend and girlfriend for ages without getting married.. I think you are jealous of the idea of a man having any "privilege" this is what's driving your repulsive feelings.
Let’s stop the trolling for once.

I wasn't trolling just wanted to know why it angers if an older man dating a younger woman, if both are consenting?
No one really likes the idea apart from men who deem women as valueless apart from using them.

Also, i hardly see women en masse support callous behavior towards men the way men do women.
Actually women ruin mens life's everyday but nobody cares or talk about it.. There are thousands of manipulative and calculating women who trap men in bad relationships and if they leave they'll get financially ruined for life.

Women don’t go around talking about playing men, cheating on them ect to the extent men do. In fact, women actually shame each other and police each other when it comes to stuff like that.

We’re simply not the same.

Yaraye

VIP
A lot of women on Sspot are young. I'm talking 25 or younger and we are the ones telling y'all that its creepy. :holeup:I don't understand where this "old and bitter" narrative is coming from?:mindblown: