Like clockwork! Bitter misogynistic women getting triggered at Leonardo DiCaprio dating 19-year-old model!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

A legend and following natural fitrah, most women in their late 20 to mid 20s have Double digit body count, If I were him I would do the same :rejoice: :rejoice:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
It wouldn't be creepy if he dated women his age who aren't young enough to be his daughter.

I can't believe you would entertain a girl that said you had rizz and proceeded to call you Zaddy.:williamswtf: That is even more of a betrayal than stepping out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf even is "rizz", is that tonk-tonk speak for swag or something? I often wonder if people who were in the mid to late 20s held the same distain for us that I hold for zoomies. I think the ultimate act of betrayal would be catching me watching their poorly choreographed bedroom dances :chrisfreshhah:

At least she got 6 years with him ...

White men age like mosquito's...
Leonardo used to be so fine when he was young, now he looks like your average expired overweight cadaan guy. They only look good when they're in their early 20s... the minute they hit their 30's it's over for them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wtf even is "rizz", is that tonk-tonk speak for swag or something? I often wonder if people who were in the mid to late 20s held the same distain for us that I hold for zoomies. I think the ultimate act of betrayal would be catching me watching their poorly choreographed bedroom dances :chrisfreshhah:

Rizz refers to one's capacity to hook in women it's what most "Non-Zoomers" would commonly refer to as 'game.'

National Geographic should surely consider studying their elaborate mating rituals.

"He swings his cos-play dark academia cape and bats his liquid lined lids and she's instantly transfixed. Things begin to stir as she begins to serenade him with a tacky yet trending TikTok ballad and he ultimately succumbs to her charms which is shortly followed by a strange fruit emoji with three droplets."

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Rizz refers to one's capacity to hook in women it's what most "Non-Zoomers" would commonly refer to as 'game.'

National Geographic should surely consider studying their elaborate mating rituals.

"He swings his cos-play dark academia cape and bats his liquid lined lids and she's instantly transfixed. Things begin to stir as she begins to serenade him with a tacky yet trending TikTok ballad and he ultimately succumbs to her charms which is shortly followed by a strange fruit emoji with three droplets."

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In 2003, Leo's best mate, Brad Pitt, left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie. Going onto marry her, have a family with her, and even star in a blockbuster film with her (Mr&Mrs Smith).....fast forward 20 years, she initiates a divorce proceeding and takes him to the cleaners for alimony and child support, in the millions.....

Do you think, Leo is blind to this? It's not just Brad Pitt he's seen this happen to, but other successful men throughout the film and music industry over the years. With that, of course he would be paranoid if he were to settle down with a particular woman, if she would turn around and come for all that he's built for himself.

What's to guarantee that he would be the exception? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

In 2003, Leo's best mate, Brad Pitt, left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie. Going onto marry her, have a family with her, and even star in a blockbuster film with her (Mr&Mrs Smith).....fast forward 20 years, she initiates a divorce proceeding and takes him to the cleaners for alimony and child support, in the millions.....
I didn’t read anything but alimony. I could be wrong. But where did you get that information from. Child support yes, but understand why child-support would be an issue especially if one party is the one that takes care of the kids?
Do you think, Leo is blind to this? It's not just Brad Pitt he's seen this happen to, but other successful men throughout the film and music industry over the years. With that, of course he would be paranoid if he were to settle down with a particular woman, if she would turn around and come for all that he's built for himself.

What's to guarantee that he would be the exception? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Let’s be real, using Brad and Angie is a bad example. She isn’t a broke woman who got her come up from Brad and as far as I’ve been reading I’ve not seen anything about alimony. It’s child-support and I’ve read even supposedly from his own children he hardly makes time for them, hence child support is fair.

Anyways, he could have easily have gone down the Ronaldo and Shakira route. Both have refused to marry their significant others but lead lives in which they are/were committed to their partners.

:mybusiness: :mybusiness:
20230208_223003.jpg

The worst part is that these young women are not left with anything valuable from these relationships. Just the trauma of middle-aged Leo sweating on top of them. They are not getting marriage, children or wealth from him, he just discards them when they approach mid-20s.

They aren't even getting amazing job opportunities afterwards since most of his exes drop off the radar once they break up. I hope they are still dating around on the side because they may find that wealthy young men in their circles are often partnered up by their mid-late 20s.

What’s new in Hollyweird. The only reason he gets away with it is his money, fame and status. That’s also how he attracts younger women.

Regular niggas need to not look at him and act like they can do the same. After 40 it’s gonna be next to impossible for y’all to pull any woman under 30. Young women these days don’t want an old uncle unless he’s rich asf which most men are not. So best settle down and marry while you still got an intact hairline. :heh:

Why do people have a problem with a high value wealthy man having standards. Meanwhile these same people think only women can have standards.