LGBT folks of Somalispot and Abdijohnson/Abdijew you have been betrayed by Trump administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
You ran away from the site after someone provided proof that you weren't a lawyer in Holland. You appear many months later hoping no one would remember.

You also led people into believing you're an atheist but now you claim to be Muslim after your hiatus that lasted many months because you were hiding.

You're shameless and dishonest.
"Many months" :mjlol: you talk like Mudane Trump.

I'll tell the other LGBT folks on here.

Which other ones? The ones who I gave courage to while @Gucci mane called gays nasty and you not posting anything pro gay before?

I have the bruises to show my pro gay extremism. I am a gay militant. I triggered many. People hate me for my pro gay comments. A few want me dead for spreading what they call the gay agenda and normalizing "deviancy".

What have you done?

Which other ones? The ones who I gave courage to while @Gucci mane called gays nasty and you not posting anything pro gay before?

I have the bruises to show my pro gay extremism. I am a gay militant. I triggered many. People hate me for my pro gay comments. A few want me dead for spreading what they call the gay agenda and normalizing "deviancy".

What have you done?

I've haven't betrayed our cause.

Nobody knows you outside this website, don't flatter yourself.

@AbdiJew soo gal, come fight this qoomo luudh
giphy (21).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts